Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

October 6 - Written Update - Parichay (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

nice update with nice jokes,doubts,qs.
vikram if i am not wrong seema bro right then ans for ur q abt vikram is vikram doesn't ve mom who is in shock in hospital that too marriage is treatment for that n also he is not kunal hehehe.
ya richa ke pass sab kuch hai car,bangalow,money but kunal ke pass maa hai isliye with out car he reaches everywhere on/in timeLOL
thanks for ur tissues so nice of u not for epi but ur nice emo,comedy update to wipe tears ye emo+kushi ki aaso hai Cry Confused iss parichay season1  mei kunal-sidhi ki shadi hogi D'ohUnhappy

hai...maa...I too should start doing pooja of my maa...so i can reach everywhere on/in timeLOL
ya becos of mom he is getting married to sidhi n going to live his life again which he lost his life coming in to right track now Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "October 6 - Written Update - Parichay (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Richa will reach only after marriage or at point when kunal put sindoor on siddhi's forehead

-Nightingale-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update with funny comments naz and for the tissuesup

after saying all this he says he is not forcing..it's like disclaimer they show on tv naz,after all emotional atyachar ,one conclusive soothing dialogueclin d'oeil

this musafir hoon yaaron is cracking me up yaar,
ouii didn't feel kunal's pain there rather i was laughing hearing that  bg song

have indian televisions given up dupattas...both seema n Raveena desperately needed one.agar dupatta ho bhi,koi faida nahi,you know na how they wear it in telly n movie world.

they wanted to retelecast marriage for Veena...even Vikram loves Sidhi...why not him arey papaji nahi maanega yaar aur bechari raveena ka kya hogi.both vikram-raveena are trying hard to be in same frame so that their families notice it and do the needful
my god

in which state she is ...how much time she is taking that tooo in a car..
even i was wondering the same.shayad koi traffic rule thodi hogi.
gendarmeitne time mein toh kunal came home talked to his dad,then walked to siddhi's house slowlychaussures,proposed her,hospital jaake maa ko dekha,aur ab dulha bhi bankar mandap pe aagaya.

basically Devdas BGs...I love the chabuk sound so much.the moment i heard that devdas bg you came into my mindrigole

i really liked SiNal scene today,particularly their reaction after hearing anand's msg n kunal's assurance to siddhi.but kunal proposing siddhi
mariwas total shocker to me.emoticone

Edited by -sahasra- - 06 October 2011 at 8:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-Savz_Startling-Nightingale-

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update dear

-Nightingale-

shumi.