Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821bhanot_nishamomsx3kitveshsc19eshachsmile365daysravneetgillanna_88shiny3khazwhippysusan88one2nonearniindia5beeangel11-sahasra--Swetha-AbhiAniKhaLidaHaksnlallulal2010-MariaMars-lil_desi_goddeskiranheerleavesandwavesshumi.neemecuttieeSavz_StartlingRajinilicioussita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "October 6 - Written Update - Parichay" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks Naz For The Update Dear Big smile Also Thanks For The TissuesLOL..U saved some tissues for us too Thats So sweat of U...Tongue
parichay dont have any title song But We are able To hear Different Old as well as New Songs In the show..MOvies Plus Old Ekta K seria BG's..LOLLOLLOL
Episode was Good..But it was shocking That Kunal was there To Purpose Siddhi Shocked..It was request For Her..I was not expecting this..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khazwhippy-sahasra--Nightingale-

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Thanks Naz For The Update Dear Big smile Also Thanks For The TissuesLOL..U saved some tissues for us too Thats So sweat of U...Tongue
parichay dont have any title song But We are able To hear Different Old as well as New Songs In the show..MOvies Plus Old Ekta K seria BG's..LOLLOLLOL
Episode was Good..But it was shocking That Kunal was there To Purpose Siddhi Shocked..It was request For Her..I was not expecting this..

nothing shocks me in Kekta showsLOLLOLLOL

-sahasra-leavesandwavesneeme

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Originally posted by neeme

nothing shocks me in Kekta showsLOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL           Yah But uss Time Mind ma nae Tha Yah Ekta ka Show haa LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Nightingale-

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks Naz dear for another fabulous update...

aaj bhi shaadi nahi hui... D'oh kal atleast hoga kya?? i really hope ki they don't stop it with richa reaching the mandap and episode ends keeping us wondering will the shaadi happen or not... D'oh

and in the hospital scene na, even i felt the same.. y don't they get siddhi married to Vikram.. they just want to showcase a marriage to veena na... but chaltha hai.. or else how the hero and heroine will get together LOL

ekta maiyya ki serial mei sab chaltha hai LOLLOL

-sahasra--Nightingale-

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
nice update with nice jokes,doubts,qs.
vikram if i am not wrong seema bro right then ans for ur q abt vikram is vikram doesn't ve mom who is in shock in hospital that too marriage is treatment for that n also he is not kunal hehehe.
ya richa ke pass sab kuch hai car,bangalow,money but kunal ke pass maa hai isliye with out car he reaches everywhere on/in timeLOL
thanks for ur tissues so nice of u not for epi but ur nice emo,comedy update to wipe tears ye emo+kushi ki aaso hai Cry Confused iss parichay season1  mei kunal-sidhi ki shadi hogi D'ohUnhappy

Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 06 October 2011 at 1:44pm

-sahasra-leavesandwaves-Nightingale-

KTPROCKS

IF-Rockerz

KTPROCKS

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nightingale-

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

nice update with nice jokes,doubts,qs.
vikram if i am not wrong seema bro right then ans for ur q abt vikram is vikram doesn't ve mom who is in shock in hospital that too marriage is treatment for that n also he is not kunal hehehe.
ya richa ke pass sab kuch hai car,bangalow,money but kunal ke pass maa hai isliye with out car he reaches everywhere on/in timeLOL
thanks for ur tissues so nice of u not for epi but ur nice emo,comedy update to wipe tears ye emo+kushi ki aaso hai Cry Confused iss parichay season1  mei kunal-sidhi ki shadi hogi D'ohUnhappy

hai...maa...I too should start doing pooja of my maa...so i can reach everywhere on/in timeLOL

-sahasra-Savz_Startling

Post Reply New Post

Go to top