Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
HmmmTongueEmbarrassed...okkk guys i knw u will again raise ur eyebrowsWink and say "Here we go again" UnhappyUnhappyLOLLOLbut i cant help itEmbarrassedWink and iam sure most of u would'nt be able to help it EmbarrassedLOLLOLas wellEmbarrassed...Today Sooraj stole my heartHeartDay Dreaming...i mean he is such an angelEmbarrassedBlushing...how come he is so sensitive and observant.EmbarrassedBlushing...Embarrassed...he gauges every single expression Sandhya givesShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he understands Embarrassedevery expression or every discomfort she goes throughDay Dreaming... and even before before she opens her mouthEmbarrassedDay Dreaming... he not only understands her problem but also solves itEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming...this he has proved so many timesBlushing...Embarrassed... starting it  before marriageEmbarrassedEmbarrassed wen he kept that sweets ka dabba behind SandhyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBlushingwen she was studying..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and today he again proved that..Blushing...Gawddd EmbarrassedBlushing...wowwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i mean he was also eating the sweetsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and still just one look at Sandhya's faceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and he knew she was almost about to pukeDead...she was feeling sick.Dead...he understood that and so he slowly picked up the extra sweetsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBlushing..Heart... and placed them on his plate and ate half of them to save Sandhya.EmbarrassedBlushing...Heart...even Ankita noticed this..Tongue...she smiled too. Awww.Heart...Embarrassed...how sweet is he... how adorableEmbarrassed

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz--sadanajayasubtlesapphireb2011-Swetha-Amor.shaffassweety007QueenAnnie18monika_2691piyualka_mahi_SunriseGreenanna44-Antu-_-Aslan-sarasingh86Hi_Friendsarshi_karishSavz_StartlingChillMaarYaarsita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sooraj is truly the Dia...the protector" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
he is so sweeettt...i just luvd todayss eppy...he was tooo gud...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

param02sameera_ori

alphie

alphie

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
yes me too, like him , very observant spouse

sameera_oriarshi_karish

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Yes that he isTongue...Alphie and Karishma...and trust me getting such a husband , a life partner is almost impossible and rareEmbarrassedStar...didnt u just love him todayEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i toh fell in love with himTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

param02sarasingh86Hi_Friendsarshi_karish

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Yes sameera..such a sweet heart he isEmbarrassed..his  manly looks  pick up all hearts to fly away...
cupid boyDay Dreaming...

sameera_oriarshi_karish

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushini

Yes sameera..such a sweet heart he isEmbarrassed..his  manly looks  pick up all hearts to fly away...
cupid boyDay Dreaming...
Yes yaarTongueEmbarrassed...his manly and hansome looksEmbarrassedDay Dreaming combined with the sensitive and sweet natureEmbarrassedBlushing is enough to steal any heart with easeEmbarrassed...hayeeeDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Hi_Friendsarshi_karish

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Originally posted by anushini

cupid boyDay Dreaming...
Yes yaarTongueEmbarrassed...his manly and hansome looksEmbarrassedDay Dreaming combined with the sensitive and sweet natureEmbarrassedBlushing is enough to steal any heart with easeEmbarrassed...hayeeeDay DreamingDay Dreaming
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedSooraj--->Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_ori

sadanajaya

sadanajaya

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
He is such a sweet heart... every girl will dream of husband like suraj ..Iam crazy about this show  becos of suraj ..Suraj rocks!!!I love his expressions ...the way he understands the discomfort of his wife...his silent admiraton for sandhya..shows his concern in every scene...too good...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.