Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
I agree with both POI's but I am more on Aushutosh's side one this. 

Off course kids need to be handled with fun and care like Niddhi did until the point where she agreed to Shenshah's terms of playing catch.

She should have analyzed his conditions before blindly agreeing to his terms of playing around in an hospital. 

Coming to professionalism, yes she should have been a little more professional because at the end we did see signs of attachment in the end when she was talking about the kid in front of Ashutosh because at the time when he might need surgery or be in a critical conditions her hands will shake trying to help him. So for HIS betterment its better to be a little professional.

But I did like the way she brought some fun, when she talked to that girl in one of the episodes before etc...

StarStar     

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nidhi is right or not? (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MaYur_AbhiSh

MaYur_AbhiSh

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
well i am in ashu's favor...nidhi should be more sensible...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.