Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
While.. Nidhis thots are perfect.. that .. one needs to be friends with kids..  to make them open up to u n then helping in quick recoveries.. Ashus views of a need for discipline are not completely misplaced...!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nidhi is right or not? (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
nidhis role going overboard.

she know that child can not moved and stressed.but she does both.

anshotosh justified in blaming her.

you can see both handling patients.

anushutosh is friendly and treats well and behaves well with patrients.

but nidhi very immature in handleing patients.she is compromising with health of patients.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
yes as nidhi said with kids affection by keeping in viewtheir health,where as ashutosh is right reg other patients that they must be treated with gentle with objectivity not with attachement profesionality.

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
They both are right to an extent, Nidhi is right where she says the kids have to be treated with affection and you have to be gentle with them. Ashutosh is right where he says you shouldn't get emotionally attach to the patient, shouldn't cross this fine line of professionalism. 

Ahlaweya

Goldie

Ahlaweya

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Ya Nidhi is right ;) am in her favor .. love her sooo much .. ^_^

angili

Goldie

angili

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
I am with nidhi on this

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
 I'm actually on both sides :) I think both are right in they're own point of view. However i do feel Nidhi may have crossed the line.

Ashutosh point of view is right ! with adults that is ...we saw him being gentle with the kids but being a friend has more advantages.

Adults and children must be handled differently. For children don't have the same understanding as adults. They need more care and affections. 
Nidhi is correct children should be looked as friends. However the way she handle the kid was wrong.
Ashutosh had made it clear that any movement could be risky for the boy and here we have nidhi running around with the kido and other kids jumping on they're beds making noise. They're kids so its expected from them. However Nidhi should have realized its a hospital ... there are other patients around. She should have tried to think of something else . But yes. When it comes to children you should more of a friend :) No kid should be laying on a hospital bed and even if they are try to make the environment comfortly like home . Where they can still laugh and enjoy themselves. 
Ashutosh probably doesn't want to get attached to the kids cuz well u know why... attachment can be a very painful thing at times specially when ur a doc.

Both Nidhi and Ashutosh are right ... However... Adults and children should be handled differently. 

on another note ! i felt bad for the boy :( 

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 06 October 2011 at 7:12pm

-Crayon-

IF-Dazzler

-Crayon-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Well i read opinions of many ppl...well i agree wth many of them...so am not gonna rpt but i wud surely love to see a case , whre Nidhi wud emotionally get attached to a patient and it's cons equences...as it's her learning stage nd Doctors learn to cope up with their mental pressures only after dealing wth Such situations

Edited by worldofdreams - 06 October 2011 at 7:09pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.