Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
well guys we all saw that nidhi's point of view of handling the patients is very much different...she want to handle them as friends and specially the kids...she thinks that kids can only be handled with love and care...but ashutosh want her to not to be friends with them but to be gentle...here i am in the favor of nidhi...she is quite right...if doctors just treat us for the sake of their profession then it will maybe cure us but cannot cheer up...and i think cheering up do the half work of the medicine...what say guys?...who do u think is right...nidhi or ashu?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiShLuvmayurmaneetshrutireddygr8Armu4evariatagoreAhlaweyajustpratimIsHeZ.xrainurubalnycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nidhi is right or not?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anshul_002

Groupbie

anshul_002

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
me too in nidhi's favor...i will loved to be cured by a friend not by a robot...

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
M im nidhi's side. I thnk until u cnt feel d paitent u cnt cure dm. I luv dos doc who take a frnly convo wid patient.

rainurubal

IF-Rockerz

rainurubal

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I think both are right on their on ways but nidhi was in actuall  chidlish today.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002_SuMmEr_LoVe_starasdf-Chandramukhi-Roopal_ArDi

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainurubal

I think both are right on their on ways but nidhi was in actuall  chidlish today.

i felt the same somewhat...she is not at all taking her profession seriously coz it is being imposed on her...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiShjustprati_SuMmEr_LoVe_rainurubal

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
she can b frdly bt shd be carefl abt paients health cndn too

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati_SuMmEr_LoVe_rainurubal-Chandramukhi-

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Ashutosh.

As a doctor, you cannot play, be friends with or be emotionally attached to your patients. It hurts your objectivity when you have to make medically tough choices for them. It is for the same reason that doctors do not operate on their near and dear ones. They call other doctors to operate on them. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati-Chandramukhi-

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I think both have a point. Ashutosh is acting as a thorough professional,  he ain't wrong. But as far as kids are concerned i do agree with Nidhi. You need to be friends with them and deal with them with care and love. Of-course without compromising on their health. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.