Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Opposite Attracts or Same to Same? (Page 4)

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Actualy i agree to ur pt.but now i m liking virat manvi,ya i found viren jeevika cute but boring .may be their might be a twist in the marriage n then viren n manvi.til then enjoy this.
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Okay...For this show I will say, the same to same factor works and I do see a spark...

I see it between Dr Manant and Jeevika...I have even thought of their names...JeeMan or Manika Smile...
SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Opposites attract is the norm! Seen in many and read in many. So wondering or looking forward to how the story of Viren and Jeevika would progress with both being shy! Viren is already smitten. Jeevika's looks are confusing. She loves her doc hain na, so I wonder what's with the looks. Anyways she might be uncomfortable with Viren staring lol.

May- do you still think Doc and Jeevika would be a pair?
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Opposites attract is the norm! Seen in many and read in many. So wondering or looking forward to how the story of Viren and Jeevika would progress with both being shy! Viren is already smitten. Jeevika's looks are confusing. She loves her doc hain na, so I wonder what's with the looks. Anyways she might be uncomfortable with Viren staring lol.

May- do you still think Doc and Jeevika would be a pair?

Yep!!Approve...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index