Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Opposite Attracts or Same to Same? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

raheelu

Goldie

raheelu

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Well Viren n Jevika look great i think their height, complexion almost same to same hai jee tu phir tu Rab ne bana de jodiLOL

Edited by raheelu - 06 October 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tora

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Opposite Attracts or Same to Same? (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

biryani

IF-Dazzler

biryani

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
maanvi-viren is lovely jodi.

dua44

Goldie

dua44

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
opposite attracks is the best thing ...maanvi-viran looks cuteee

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
ROOOJ. hi (: 

I like Viren and Jeevika! <3 I'm usually into the whole opposites attract thing, but not this time. I have a reason for this, as well. When two people are opposites, they have to have different personalities, but the same outlook on life..that's what makes them click. It's not the same when two people think completely differently about things. That's the case with Viren and Maanvi. Though they are both opposite in characteristics, they are completely different in outlooks as well, that..in my opinion, that will work against them. Maanvi and Virat, on the other hand, have the same personalities and the same outlook at things. Same with Viren and Jeevika. And plus, I just really like them together, they clicked at first sight (even with all the filmy twirling LOL). Oh! and also, Maanvi needs someone at the same level as her..which is Virat, not Viren :p

p.s. wanna know something? Yesterday, in the beginning of the episode, I was hoping Viren would fall for Maanvi, but my opinion totally changed when I saw Viren and Jeevika together :D 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaHToraWooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21

IF-Dazzler

WooHooHaha21

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
I agree with Nitya here.. Before the wed's epi I also wanted Manvi with Viren.. But gosh that falling on feet scene was epic! I super like this jodi now! Jeevika and Viren are better! Manvi is better off with Virat..

PS: I super agree about KT! He is sharmaoing less and showing off alot! He shyed only for few mins at the end bit.. =( I want him to act more! As much as I love his smirks and smiles, for which I go crazy and faint but being a KT fan does not mean I will look over everything! =( I hope he acts as Viren 2moro! Well hopefully coz the start has happened today at the ending of the show.. =D

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
I am rooting for Dr.Mannat  (if that's his name.. abhinav's character) and Jeevika.. cause I see more of a depth in the story and there is a spark when they are onscreenEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu179k.krithika

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Hmmm...

To date my three favourite jodis have been...PreMukti, PraSha and ShaNak...

PreMukti - Bad guy and good girl...Boss ka beta and driver ki beti...Lots of nork-jork and both strong willed...

PraSha - Funny rich guy and serious girl...Boss and personal asisstant...Indifference and engaged to other people...Slowly fell in love...

ShaNAK - Mumbai ka rich Dude and Khanak from Dulwahdhi...Husband and wife...Hatred, turned to friendship and then love...

All three were oppersites in terms of upbringing and values...But they were not all oppersite in personalities...PreMukti may have had different morals, but both were just as stubborn and opinionated...PraSha were the classic oppersites attract of all three...ShaNak might have looked poles apart, but both had similiar personalities...

So in answer to the topic...I say it's not a question of same or oppersite for meEmbarrassed...It's more about a certain sparkSmile...Chemistry!!Approve...

May I loveee prem mukti tooEmbarrassedDay Dreaming .. sorry that was off the topicLOL

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
i prefer viren n jeevika...they're super cute together...they're laidback quiet like myself...so humbs up for me Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.