Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=moonkmh]Ya,i wish wo khud v gate. I would keep dat as my ring tone:) real rockstar.
Ya,thanx yaar n same 2 u. Chalo main v so hi jati hu. Ta ta...[/QUOTE]

heard this word  after a long long time , aaj kal sab variety of byes bolte hai,  Ta ta  seemed to have vanished.  madhu Hug for this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lounge@KTLK[6/10,Epi.4] (Page 9)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
good  observations everyone  Clap,   loved reading all the posts. 

will write abt nidhi today .   I dont find her irresponsible yet.  she has not done any major blunder to term her that way.

@tanu - hmm hair disorganised nahi hua kyunki here she has silky straight hair,   no matter what it is going to stay in place.  plus nidhi is one who cares abt how to look during funeral also so she cant afford to be messed up LOL.   want to watch mallika  ashutosh convo, everyone is praising it. : ) .   execution I agree,  from what little I saw I am not getting the feel or grip of the story yet,  because the bg is being played when it is not even time to play it. :( .   Direction of some of kritz's scene needs improvement I agree. 

@olly - u came Wink  he hee cant stay away from lounge TongueHug

@amna - chayya chayya - ROFL  ho sakta hai , tab  gana change karna padega unko  chalo chayya chayya chayya ,  sayyan sayyan, chayya chayya sayyan ROFL.  remix.

@shika - reading ur take makes me want to watch the epi.  nice one.

@roopal - nice one ya.  the kid was really nice and did good acting. 

@pc - jo hume chahiye tha woh mila nahi Cry ,  jo  abhi zaroori nai hai woh baar baar mil raha hai,  that is the irony hmm.   ya  we will never be happy what ever it is  ROFL.  

@shibz -  somehow I feel I will like mallika ashutosh pair more,  since the love of mallika seems to have grown and accumulated over the years.  will be heartbreaking to see her heartbreak.  Cry

@ari - everest chad ke utri.  where is chand btw?  nidhi is still not irresponsible,  let us wait and see.   and yeah  sayyan shld not be played yet .  they shld have someohter  bg score for their scenes for now.   may be the first  'aaa'   of the song or  'kuch toh zaroor hai' indicating destiny's play for now  instead of the naino ki bhasha which is heart's play.

@nishta - welcome to our crazy zone.  Hug   nice views.

@everyone - lovely comments  guys.  sry cld not retake all. chalo will meet in new lounge. .

Anjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
guys..i am really so sorry..not been able to write in d lounge for 2 days..Disapprove on wednesday d epi wasn't uploaded on YT at all..so cudn't watch till thursday n yesterday was so busy wid school hwk dat dint get time at all to write!! today evening it's my cuzin's B'day part so i have to go there..but i promise to write today's epi take tomorrowEmbarrassed have been reading all your takes n they are really great!!Big smile nice to see you here tanu..Hug half term holidays r cuming in 2 weeks so i will b full on here wid you guysLOL anyways opening today's lounge in 5minsTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratikavyasamshibz

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
@kavya di same here even i like Dr mallika and ashutosh pair!...Heart and ya it will be heartbroken to see her losing her love :(

kavyasam

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.