Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

Dr.BasketGupta

IF-Sizzlerz

Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
OLLY ShockedShocked it seems ages since I saw you online!!! even on FB ur not there -_-

but welcome back Embarrassed missed you!!!

PS: tanu did you change ur username, or is that some other tanu? but from the way its written it seems to be the tanu i know LOL Confused

@Kavz: yah i agree too, I wish they didn't use the song as much :| like right now it seems pointless to be using it! I love the song, but it's getting a bit too much :/

lmfaoo i love how in KMH2 we were dying to listen to the tracks and told them to play it regularly and now here we're saying please stop playing it so much ROFL i guess we'll never be happy LOLEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratikavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz--Ari--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lounge@KTLK[6/10,Epi.4] (Page 7)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Tanu Shocked So glad to see you here...i love to read your point of view it is so different from others...welcome back Hug

Olllyyy madame happy vijaya dashami...hope to see you more regularly now Big smile

Pheww ML seems to be returning to old regular form...me super like Evil Smile

Hitlerrr Evil Smile Aap bhi padhare aaj toh lounge ke bhaag khul gaye ROFL even i recognise tanu by the writing no one can write like her Embarrassed its our tanu only with another id Tongue

And the song...seriously man it doesnt at all fit in...just because its the title song you cant play it on the leads everywhere...i start getting irritated by the song and loose concentration on the scene as well Stern Smile Aur its not about us not being happy its that the mahan cv's can never let us be happy *sighs*

Edited by --Ari-- - 07 October 2011 at 2:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratikavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Man the one hour wala promo is rocking Day Dreaming love her smile...super love the way he says "mere office mein kuch nahi karne ke liye bhi meri permission ki zarurat hoti hai"LOL

Excited!!! today will be a treat to watch how she messes up this bad...shes like a magnet for trouble ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-justpratikavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

OLLY ShockedShocked it seems ages since I saw you online!!! even on FB ur not there -_- hehe thank u thank u ..i am honoured by this warm welcome from our superstar PC Cool

but welcome back Embarrassed missed you!!! me too Embarrassed

PS: tanu did you change ur username, or is that some other tanu? but from the way its written it seems to be the tanu i know LOL Confused

@Kavz: yah i agree too, I wish they didn't use the song as much :| like right now it seems pointless to be using it! I love the song, but it's getting a bit too much :/

lmfaoo i love how in KMH2 we were dying to listen to the tracks and told them to play it regularly and now here we're saying please stop playing it so much ROFL i guess we'll never be happy LOLEmbarrassed
hehe @blue ditto!..yesterday when i was watching ktlk ..every now and then ''saiyaan'' used to pop up!..LOL...and in kmh 2 we cud hear duniya bhar ke tracks but never once did they play kmh title track music neither song whenever it was required!..Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
@ari aww thank u :) ya will try to be regular LOL.oh i havent seen the promo yet but it sonuds interesting LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx--Ari--

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

hehe @blue ditto!..yesterday when i was watching ktlk ..every now and then ''saiyaan'' used to pop up!..LOL...and in kmh 2 we cud hear duniya bhar ke tracks but never once did they play kmh title track music neither song whenever it was required!..Cry
haha dont remind me of that olly...khotte nalayak kahinkeAngrynajane kya dushmani thi unhe humare title track se Cry

p.s remember i had asked u to make an avi Evil Smile btw i am using one of your siggies...i had thought wont use any kmh one cause it would remind me of kmh but this was too good to resist Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged

@ari aww thank u :) ya will try to be regular LOL.oh i havent seen the promo yet but it sonuds interesting LOL
i am sure you'll like it...ashu's expression was too cute LOL ktlk ka first maha epi...its reminding me of maha epi ka maha hangout Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

haha dont remind me of that olly...khotte nalayak kahinkeAngrynajane kya dushmani thi unhe humare title track se Cry

p.s remember i had asked u to make an avi Evil Smile btw i am using one of your siggies...i had thought wont use any kmh one cause it would remind me of kmh but this was too good to resist Day Dreaming
oh thank u ..and ya i remember that ..dun worry rite now i am occupied a little bit ..once free i will make that avi for u Evil Smile..that one na ..kritz in red dress and karan in leather jacket? that IF video?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.