Page 7 Page 9

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Nd a very happy belated Dusshera to ML nd its members Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati-SweetGirl-Anjalii...xXxshibz--Ari--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lounge@KTLK[6/10,Epi.4] (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Good show Last Night.Big smile

First time I could see that sensible and Intelligent Nidhi in all Dr.Bakbak.TongueThe way she was handling that Boy Patient was very good and I totaly agree with her point that Childrens become stubborn tand here is way to handle them and she was doing that Only.The playing and running was may not very Proper But I guess that was needed in this case.I m not aware with all the madical terms and the Problem that boy has But I agree with Nidhi's child Psychology Theory Which she was explaing to Ashu.Big smile

It was Too cute When she her self asked Ashu that now I'll hv to come at yr Office Right !LOL Well Well ,This thing makes you unique Dear Nidhi. Keep it upThumbs Up .The Real strories of show are coming on the way Slowly with House talk and all.and with all that I m waiting to see Heart warming Love Saga of Ashu and Nidhi.Big smile

Loved Ashu and Malika's scene and I hv sympathy for mallika.The Dialoges were fab so as Its delivery By both actorsApprove.The most amazing one was - Masusam Badalte hai to Registan me Bhi Phool Kil Jate hai By Malika .Clap

Nidhi was looking too cute when she started Crying after coming at home.and Her Super Hillarious convo with Anji.Lolzzz..Anji;s idea;s were ShockedLOL.Finally Great Nidhi verma has What an Idea Lets see whats her idea.CoolLOL

Precap looks funny so as New Promo -Nidhi gives such adorable smile to Ashu .hoping for best show Today as Its one hour long Episod.Big smile

Have a Great day Everyone :)

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 06 October 2011 at 11:36pm

justpratikavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz--Ari--

sakmhlove

sakmhlove

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
@arjuhi yaa i m tanu.i guess i will b regular frm today.feeling nice to see old buddies here.

justpratikavyasam--Ari--Anjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
hey guys Hug...its my first day here at KTLK lounge LOL..
anyways had been busy with durga puja!...and yes happy vijoya dashami to everyone !..

okay i did catch the repeats today ..umm from wat  i saw .it seemed a nice show ..i am yet to hold a grip on the show ..but the characters are cute :) ..i liked Dr mallika . and also anji ..she is very cute ..

and lastly kritz umm may be coz i watched her first time as dr nidhi ..she is good but she cud have been better ...btw this opinion is solely on yesterday episode i will catch up with the previous episodes soon :)..and she is bubbly ..and cute ..liked the part where she puts forward her opinion infront of dr ahshutosh ...:)
and also the part  of her and anji's convo :)

looking forward to todays episode :) ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratikavyasamAnjalii...xXx--Ari--

sakmhlove

sakmhlove

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Olly luv u so much.feeling lyk heaven to see u here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
hehe u r too much tanu!..Tongue...how long cud i stay away from here from my friends :P 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

sakmhlove

sakmhlove

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Hmmm olly it is not possible.btw i did not lyk both parts which u liked.i agree kitoo can do much much better.dont know y i felt her cuteness forced one.at places she rocks her smile is sumthing lyk to die for but at places she bcomes so weak.that footwear scene it was clearly visible it was a forced one not even a bit of naturality.kitoo looks r so cute n i guess in that pakhdam pakhdai scene if they mess up with her looks sumtym it could hav been better.her hair r so organized which cannot bcome disorganized but hair mess could giv very sweet touch to scene.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratikavyasam

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakmhlove

Hmmm olly it is not possible.btw i did not lyk both parts which u liked.i agree kitoo can do much much better.dont know y i felt her cuteness forced one.at places she rocks her smile is sumthing lyk to die for but at places she bcomes so weak.that footwear scene it was clearly visible it was a forced one not even a bit of naturality.kitoo looks r so cute n i guess in that pakhdam pakhdai scene if they mess up with her looks sumtym it could hav been better.her hair r so organized which cannot bcome disorganized but hair mess could giv very sweet touch to scene.
ya u r rite but i said i liked those parts ..the convo ..but yes her acting and expressions at times seemed forced!...and about Dr mallika and dr ashutosh ..i loved their convo ..Heart ..and they make a good pair tooEmbarrassed

and ditto to all the things u said :) .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.