Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
i'm not finding it in me to actually say anything negative about it..or maybe i'm not looking  for any negative poitns WinkLOL - BUt love both of ur takes...how i've missed it all...i think i shud start writing it again..Embarrassed

BTW  - kayvs..that sayyan thing..i agaree wid utoo..pyar k baghair hi sayyan sayyan, aur jab pyar hoga to kya hoga..chayya chayya.. WinkROFL (hahah i knwo that was tackky..but cudnt help writing it)

Ari - oye..u say such thing about my d.r nidhi..how dare u..wait lemme go tell her us aid u'll burn the house down..watch her haunt u for th rest of ur life Evil Smile

Edited by AmnaIsh - 06 October 2011 at 12:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratikavyasam--Ari--Anjalii...xXxshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lounge@KTLK[6/10,Epi.4] (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmnaIsh

i'm not finding it in me to actually say anything negative about it..or maybe i'm not looking  for any negative poitns WinkLOL - BUt love both of ur takes...how i've missed it all...i think i shud start writing it again..Embarrassedits been irking me for a while and i couldnt help but say it...bubbliness and all is fine but i'd love to see her become more responsible and doctorish soon...cause most of the times when it comes to such charecters theres this one event that makes them more mature and changes them normally it would have been fine but since shes a doctor i dont want her to end up hurting someone just like how shes been shouting from the beginning Stern Smile 

BTW  - kayvs..that sayyan thing..i agaree wid utoo..pyar k baghair hi sayyan sayyan, aur jab pyar hoga to kya hoga..chayya chayya.. WinkROFL (hahah i knwo that was tackky..but cudnt help writing it)hahahaha now that was trademark lounge style ROFL chayya chayya ROFL u know na crazy doesnt even begin to describe us...light lo LOL

Ari - oye..u say such thing about my d.r nidhi..how dare u..wait lemme go tell her us aid u'll burn the house down..watch her haunt u for th rest of ur life Evil Smile i wouldnt mind that now...cause nidhi is after all our kriti di Wink plus sach kadwa hota hai ji LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

i missed the first partOuch i guess it had lots to show..

what i have noticed is Kritika having played bubbly roles in her previous shows as well, still manages to give Dr.Nidhi her own identity.. Shez not like the ones we've seen already...

Felt sorry for Mallika today..Unhappy

i hope Nidhi's prolbem, i mean PROBLEM finds a solutionLOL though from the precap it seems like she will put herself in trouble again... going by Anjie's advice... aise friends bhi zaruri hote hain..ROFL rofl haha shibz u are too much ROFL but crazy they are for sure...loving their friendship though reminds me of me and my friends NukeWink

camera n direction has improved a lot from what i saw in the first epi.. i felt like i was watching CID or crime patrolROFL

hope the show gets more interesting.. loving Dr.Nidhi n Anjie but the pace isnt too fast either..i'd love it if it went a lil more fasterWink

P.S: nice banner Amna...:))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Todays epi was nice...better in trems of dialouges than earlier ..(malika -ashutosh conversation ) quite sensible & aaj toh nidhi has won in the argument ..ashutosh is a little impressed by her talks abt shehenshah ...the brave boy ... dats why she was nt told to get out ...till malika entered...  kuddos to u dr. nidhi..Thumbs Up & loved the baba ki weather report...  toofan aane ke sanket hai aaj... aur lagta hain halki baarish bhi hui hai...LOLLOL also loved nidhi- anji chemistry ...pretty much lyk shefali- arohi... loved her witty expressions wen she said...wht an idea..LOLLOLLOL luks lyk dr. ashutosh is in danger ...dats bcoz wenever arohi had those expressions on her face...it has turned out to be  a high  danger zone  fr arjun ROFL so lets see wht will ashutosh hv to face LOL & loved the precap... nidhi crashed into dr. ashutosh cabin ...dats OK ...bt nidhi ji atleast if u hadnt found the keys in his coat ...u shud hv used some sense by putting the coat aside instead of wearing it ... bt  luks lyk Miss. Problem has a habit of inviting problems... just wanna say ..ab kya hoga tera NIDHI...ROFLeagerly waiting fr tomorrow..Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz--Ari--

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
haha such a cute take @sweatbarbie whats your name btw :P

p.s ab nidhi ka wahi hoga jo manzoore dr.hard stone a,k,a ashu hoga ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetbarbiekavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
@ari - AHAHAHAHA - i lthought thori nautunki shoro kee jaye yahan..BUt as per ur comment about her amturity..it'll come..very soon, she'll start to feel the pressure and responsibilyt and her caharacter will matuer into something Beatufiul..! u'll be so proud of her..mark my words Wink

@kavys & Shibz..Thanks for liking the banner guys.. Hug

kavyasam--Ari--Anjalii...xXxshibz

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmnaIsh

@ari - AHAHAHAHA - i lthought thori nautunki shoro kee jaye yahan..BUt as per ur comment about her amturity..it'll come..very soon, she'll start to feel the pressure and responsibilyt and her caharacter will matuer into something Beatufiul..! u'll be so proud of her..mark my words Wink
Amen to that...as for the nautanki hehe woh toh bina shuru kare ho jati hai...just the thing is i am tired of the bubbly etc charecters i see everywhere...it feels like thats the only thing girls are capable of being either dumb blonde ya phir sati savitri...so i'd open arms se welcome that something beautiful...hope that comes quick...but please no spoilers Wink

@kavys & Shibz..Thanks for liking the banner guys.. Hug i hate it Heart

AmnaIshkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

haha such a cute take @sweatbarbie whats your name btw :P

p.s ab nidhi ka wahi hoga jo manzoore dr.hard stone a,k,a ashu hoga ROFL
LOLLOL well thanxx ... i m nishtha ... an old Pure Pagal frm the PP gang...LOL bt new to ktlk family...Smile

kavyasam--Ari--Anjalii...xXxshibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.