Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
edited my post  with  just  few lines.   today too many distractions  not able to watch it at one go :( .   will be back later. 
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
done with my res :D phew wrote take after so long...i hope its coherent...feels nice though πŸ˜ƒ *pats self on back*
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmnaIsh

ROFL🀣 - so true..i also noticed that.. hahaha πŸ˜†

i've been noticing it for the past couple of days...abhi bolne ka khayal aaya...she looks uber cute as a doctor lekin i wanna see her as a proper doctor soon...it really irks me her irresponsible side...cause you can clearly see shes destined to be a doctor her being so good at it...but still shes playing around with it...hope she realises that soon enough before making some huge mistake...
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Ari--

i've been noticing it for the past couple of days...abhi bolne ka khayal aaya...she looks uber cute as a doctor lekin i wanna see her as a proper doctor soon...it really irks me her irresponsible side...cause you can clearly see shes destined to be a doctor her being so good at it...but still shes playing around with it...hope she realises that soon enough before making some huge mistake...

ahhaha..Ari how can u see she's destined to be a doctor..maybe she's destined to be Mrs. Ashotoush and a hosue wife πŸ˜‰
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

ahhaha..Ari how can u see she's destined to be a doctor..maybe she's destined to be Mrs. Ashotoush and a hosue wife πŸ˜‰

I AM SURE ashu wont take the risk of leaving her alone at home as a house wife lest she burn it down with her antiques πŸ€£
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
@kavs good pointers...seems like u andme have the same prolbem...i mean problem...i know saiyyan is a beautiful song and i love it but it seems so out of place with ashu and nidhi as of now...unko boli hui batein ek dusri sunni hoti nahi naino ki bhasha toh dur ki baat ki hai then why play the song at random times and kill the feel of it... d'uh 
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i'm not finding it in me to actually say anything negative about it..or maybe i'm not looking  for any negative poitns πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† - BUt love both of ur takes...how i've missed it all...i think i shud start writing it again..😳

BTW  - kayvs..that sayyan thing..i agaree wid utoo..pyar k baghair hi sayyan sayyan, aur jab pyar hoga to kya hoga..chayya chayya.. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ (hahah i knwo that was tackky..but cudnt help writing it)

Ari - oye..u say such thing about my d.r nidhi..how dare u..wait lemme go tell her us aid u'll burn the house down..watch her haunt u for th rest of ur life 😈
Edited by AmnaIsh - 12 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

i'm not finding it in me to actually say anything negative about it..or maybe i'm not looking  for any negative poitns πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† - BUt love both of ur takes...how i've missed it all...i think i shud start writing it again..😳its been irking me for a while and i couldnt help but say it...bubbliness and all is fine but i'd love to see her become more responsible and doctorish soon...cause most of the times when it comes to such charecters theres this one event that makes them more mature and changes them normally it would have been fine but since shes a doctor i dont want her to end up hurting someone just like how shes been shouting from the beginning πŸ˜³ 

BTW  - kayvs..that sayyan thing..i agaree wid utoo..pyar k baghair hi sayyan sayyan, aur jab pyar hoga to kya hoga..chayya chayya.. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ (hahah i knwo that was tackky..but cudnt help writing it)hahahaha now that was trademark lounge style πŸ€£ chayya chayya πŸ€£ u know na crazy doesnt even begin to describe us...light lo πŸ˜†

Ari - oye..u say such thing about my d.r nidhi..how dare u..wait lemme go tell her us aid u'll burn the house down..watch her haunt u for th rest of ur life 😈 i wouldnt mind that now...cause nidhi is after all our kriti di πŸ˜‰ plus sach kadwa hota hai ji πŸ˜†

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

i missed the first part i guess it had lots to show..

what i have noticed is Kritika having played bubbly roles in her previous shows as well, still manages to give Dr.Nidhi her own identity.. Shez not like the ones we've seen already...

Felt sorry for Mallika today..πŸ˜”

i hope Nidhi's prolbem, i mean PROBLEM finds a solutionπŸ˜† though from the precap it seems like she will put herself in trouble again... going by Anjie's advice... aise friends bhi zaruri hote hain..🀣 rofl haha shibz u are too much πŸ€£ but crazy they are for sure...loving their friendship though reminds me of me and my friends β˜’οΈπŸ˜‰

camera n direction has improved a lot from what i saw in the first epi.. i felt like i was watching CID or crime patrol🀣

hope the show gets more interesting.. loving Dr.Nidhi n Anjie but the pace isnt too fast either..i'd love it if it went a lil more fasterπŸ˜‰

P.S: nice banner Amna...:))

sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Todays epi was nice...better in trems of dialouges than earlier ..(malika -ashutosh conversation ) quite sensible & aaj toh nidhi has won in the argument ..ashutosh is a little impressed by her talks abt shehenshah ...the brave boy ... dats why she was nt told to get out ...till malika entered...  kuddos to u dr. nidhi..πŸ‘πŸΌ & loved the baba ki weather report...  toofan aane ke sanket hai aaj... aur lagta hain halki baarish bhi hui hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† also loved nidhi- anji chemistry ...pretty much lyk shefali- arohi... loved her witty expressions wen she said...wht an idea..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† luks lyk dr. ashutosh is in danger ...dats bcoz wenever arohi had those expressions on her face...it has turned out to be  a high  danger zone  fr arjun 🀣 so lets see wht will ashutosh hv to face πŸ˜† & loved the precap... nidhi crashed into dr. ashutosh cabin ...dats OK ...bt nidhi ji atleast if u hadnt found the keys in his coat ...u shud hv used some sense by putting the coat aside instead of wearing it ... bt  luks lyk Miss. Problem has a habit of inviting problems... just wanna say ..ab kya hoga tera NIDHI...🀣eagerly waiting fr tomorrow..😊