Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Hmm...grt epi...
Nidhi was upto her antics as usualROFL..

Ashutosh is gonna have loads of prolbem..i mean problem Tongue trying to make nidhi understand her responsibitlies :P

convo b/w mallika nd aashu was nice..though i felt bad for mallika..hope she finds a partner soon enuf :D

last scene of nidhi-anji was nice...lets see wht's nidhi got next in her store for aashu ROFL..

Nd thats it from me..sry..i m in very jaldi-jaldi :( glad that i aleast wrote something..sry for not editing for the last 2 days :(

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratiAmnaIsh-SweetGirl-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz--Ari--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lounge@KTLK[6/10,Epi.4] (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Verma nidhi verma ROFL m i the only one jisko yeh bond...james bond jaisa lagta hai LOL

updating...

ROFLROFL - so true..i also noticed that.. hahaha LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratikavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
edited my post  with  just  few lines.   today too many distractions  not able to watch it at one go :( .   will be back later. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz--Ari--

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
done with my res :D phew wrote take after so long...i hope its coherent...feels nice though Big smile *pats self on back*

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmnaIsh

Verma nidhi verma ROFL m i the only one jisko yeh bond...james bond jaisa lagta hai LOL

updating...

i've been noticing it for the past couple of days...abhi bolne ka khayal aaya...she looks uber cute as a doctor lekin i wanna see her as a proper doctor soon...it really irks me her irresponsible side...cause you can clearly see shes destined to be a doctor her being so good at it...but still shes playing around with it...hope she realises that soon enough before making some huge mistake...

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

updating...

i've been noticing it for the past couple of days...abhi bolne ka khayal aaya...she looks uber cute as a doctor lekin i wanna see her as a proper doctor soon...it really irks me her irresponsible side...cause you can clearly see shes destined to be a doctor her being so good at it...but still shes playing around with it...hope she realises that soon enough before making some huge mistake...

ahhaha..Ari how can u see she's destined to be a doctor..maybe she's destined to be Mrs. Ashotoush and a hosue wife Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam--Ari--Anjalii...xXxshibz

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

updating...

ahhaha..Ari how can u see she's destined to be a doctor..maybe she's destined to be Mrs. Ashotoush and a hosue wife Wink

I AM SURE ashu wont take the risk of leaving her alone at home as a house wife lest she burn it down with her antiques ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
@kavs good pointers...seems like u andme have the same prolbem...i mean problem...i know saiyyan is a beautiful song and i love it but it seems so out of place with ashu and nidhi as of now...unko boli hui batein ek dusri sunni hoti nahi naino ki bhasha toh dur ki baat ki hai then why play the song at random times and kill the feel of it... d'uh D'oh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.