Lounge@KTLK[6/10,Epi.4] - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
@ari aww thank u :) ya will try to be regular πŸ˜†.oh i havent seen the promo yet but it sonuds interesting πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Olly-

hehe @blue ditto!..yesterday when i was watching ktlk ..every now and then ''saiyaan'' used to pop up!..πŸ˜†...and in kmh 2 we cud hear duniya bhar ke tracks but never once did they play kmh title track music neither song whenever it was required!..😭
haha dont remind me of that olly...khotte nalayak kahinke😑najane kya dushmani thi unhe humare title track se πŸ˜­

p.s remember i had asked u to make an avi πŸ˜ˆ btw i am using one of your siggies...i had thought wont use any kmh one cause it would remind me of kmh but this was too good to resist πŸ˜

@ari aww thank u :) ya will try to be regular πŸ˜†.oh i havent seen the promo yet but it sonuds interesting πŸ˜†
i am sure you'll like it...ashu's expression was too cute πŸ˜† ktlk ka first maha epi...its reminding me of maha epi ka maha hangout πŸ˜³
Originally posted by --Ari--

haha dont remind me of that olly...khotte nalayak kahinke😑najane kya dushmani thi unhe humare title track se πŸ˜­

p.s remember i had asked u to make an avi πŸ˜ˆ btw i am using one of your siggies...i had thought wont use any kmh one cause it would remind me of kmh but this was too good to resist πŸ˜
oh thank u ..and ya i remember that ..dun worry rite now i am occupied a little bit ..once free i will make that avi for u 😈..that one na ..kritz in red dress and karan in leather jacket? that IF video?

oh thank u ..and ya i remember that ..dun worry rite now i am occupied a little bit ..once free i will make that avi for u 😈..that one na ..kritz in red dress and karan in leather jacket? that IF video?
u cum cum πŸ˜† yepp thats the one πŸ˜ˆ
Originally posted by --Ari--

u cum cum πŸ˜† yepp thats the one πŸ˜ˆ
hehe ..its okay 😈..hmm u will get ur avi soonπŸ˜†
Hey Pari... m here...πŸ˜‰

Ari... m soo glad Anjie & Nidhi remind me of my friends tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

TanuπŸ€— glad to see u here... n super loved the take😳

PC😎 thats phunny!! now we'l hav to spam their wall with 'please reserve the nainon ki bhasha samjena for laterz'🀣
Hi shibz..
Glad to see u here..πŸ€—

good episode ,Kritika is doing excellent job

Originally posted by shibz

Hey Pari... m here...πŸ˜‰

Ari... m soo glad Anjie & Nidhi remind me of my friends tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

TanuπŸ€— glad to see u here... n super loved the take😳

PC😎 thats phunny!! now we'l hav to spam their wall with 'please reserve the nainon ki bhasha samjena for laterz'🀣
hey shibz πŸ€—btw where is my welcome ?πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜­πŸ˜†