Lounge@KTLK[6/10,Epi.4] - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakmhlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@arjuhi yaa i m tanu.i guess i will b regular frm today.feeling nice to see old buddies here.
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys πŸ€—...its my first day here at KTLK lounge πŸ˜†..
anyways had been busy with durga puja!...and yes happy vijoya dashami to everyone !..

okay i did catch the repeats today ..umm from wat  i saw .it seemed a nice show ..i am yet to hold a grip on the show ..but the characters are cute :) ..i liked Dr mallika . and also anji ..she is very cute ..

and lastly kritz umm may be coz i watched her first time as dr nidhi ..she is good but she cud have been better ...btw this opinion is solely on yesterday episode i will catch up with the previous episodes soon :)..and she is bubbly ..and cute ..liked the part where she puts forward her opinion infront of dr ahshutosh ...:)
and also the part  of her and anji's convo :)

looking forward to todays episode :) ..
sakmhlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Olly luv u so much.feeling lyk heaven to see u here.
-Olly- thumbnail
hehe u r too much tanu!..πŸ˜›...how long cud i stay away from here from my friends :P 
sakmhlove thumbnail
Hmmm olly it is not possible.btw i did not lyk both parts which u liked.i agree kitoo can do much much better.dont know y i felt her cuteness forced one.at places she rocks her smile is sumthing lyk to die for but at places she bcomes so weak.that footwear scene it was clearly visible it was a forced one not even a bit of naturality.kitoo looks r so cute n i guess in that pakhdam pakhdai scene if they mess up with her looks sumtym it could hav been better.her hair r so organized which cannot bcome disorganized but hair mess could giv very sweet touch to scene.
-Olly- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakmhlove

Hmmm olly it is not possible.btw i did not lyk both parts which u liked.i agree kitoo can do much much better.dont know y i felt her cuteness forced one.at places she rocks her smile is sumthing lyk to die for but at places she bcomes so weak.that footwear scene it was clearly visible it was a forced one not even a bit of naturality.kitoo looks r so cute n i guess in that pakhdam pakhdai scene if they mess up with her looks sumtym it could hav been better.her hair r so organized which cannot bcome disorganized but hair mess could giv very sweet touch to scene.

ya u r rite but i said i liked those parts ..the convo ..but yes her acting and expressions at times seemed forced!...and about Dr mallika and dr ashutosh ..i loved their convo ..❀️ ..and they make a good pair too😳

and ditto to all the things u said :) .
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OLLY 😲😲 it seems ages since I saw you online!!! even on FB ur not there -_-

but welcome back 😳 missed you!!!

PS: tanu did you change ur username, or is that some other tanu? but from the way its written it seems to be the tanu i know πŸ˜† πŸ˜•

@Kavz: yah i agree too, I wish they didn't use the song as much :| like right now it seems pointless to be using it! I love the song, but it's getting a bit too much :/

lmfaoo i love how in KMH2 we were dying to listen to the tracks and told them to play it regularly and now here we're saying please stop playing it so much 🀣 i guess we'll never be happy πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Tanu πŸ˜² So glad to see you here...i love to read your point of view it is so different from others...welcome back πŸ€—

Olllyyy madame happy vijaya dashami...hope to see you more regularly now πŸ˜ƒ

Pheww ML seems to be returning to old regular form...me super like πŸ˜ˆ

Hitlerrr πŸ˜ˆ Aap bhi padhare aaj toh lounge ke bhaag khul gaye πŸ€£ even i recognise tanu by the writing no one can write like her πŸ˜³ its our tanu only with another id πŸ˜›

And the song...seriously man it doesnt at all fit in...just because its the title song you cant play it on the leads everywhere...i start getting irritated by the song and loose concentration on the scene as well πŸ˜³ Aur its not about us not being happy its that the mahan cv's can never let us be happy *sighs*
Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Man the one hour wala promo is rocking πŸ˜ love her smile...super love the way he says "mere office mein kuch nahi karne ke liye bhi meri permission ki zarurat hoti hai"πŸ˜†

Excited!!! today will be a treat to watch how she messes up this bad...shes like a magnet for trouble πŸ€£
-Olly- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

OLLY 😲😲 it seems ages since I saw you online!!! even on FB ur not there -_- hehe thank u thank u ..i am honoured by this warm welcome from our superstar PC πŸ˜Ž

but welcome back 😳 missed you!!! me too πŸ˜³

PS: tanu did you change ur username, or is that some other tanu? but from the way its written it seems to be the tanu i know πŸ˜† πŸ˜•

@Kavz: yah i agree too, I wish they didn't use the song as much :| like right now it seems pointless to be using it! I love the song, but it's getting a bit too much :/

lmfaoo i love how in KMH2 we were dying to listen to the tracks and told them to play it regularly and now here we're saying please stop playing it so much 🀣 i guess we'll never be happy πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

hehe @blue ditto!..yesterday when i was watching ktlk ..every now and then ''saiyaan'' used to pop up!..πŸ˜†...and in kmh 2 we cud hear duniya bhar ke tracks but never once did they play kmh title track music neither song whenever it was required!..😭