Lounge@KTLK[6/10,Epi.4] - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
haha such a cute take @sweatbarbie whats your name btw :P

p.s ab nidhi ka wahi hoga jo manzoore dr.hard stone a,k,a ashu hoga 🤣
@ari - AHAHAHAHA - i lthought thori nautunki shoro kee jaye yahan..BUt as per ur comment about her amturity..it'll come..very soon, she'll start to feel the pressure and responsibilyt and her caharacter will matuer into something Beatufiul..! u'll be so proud of her..mark my words 😉

@kavys & Shibz..Thanks for liking the banner guys.. 🤗
Originally posted by AmnaIsh

@ari - AHAHAHAHA - i lthought thori nautunki shoro kee jaye yahan..BUt as per ur comment about her amturity..it'll come..very soon, she'll start to feel the pressure and responsibilyt and her caharacter will matuer into something Beatufiul..! u'll be so proud of her..mark my words 😉
Amen to that...as for the nautanki hehe woh toh bina shuru kare ho jati hai...just the thing is i am tired of the bubbly etc charecters i see everywhere...it feels like thats the only thing girls are capable of being either dumb blonde ya phir sati savitri...so i'd open arms se welcome that something beautiful...hope that comes quick...but please no spoilers 😉

@kavys & Shibz..Thanks for liking the banner guys.. 🤗 i hate it ❤️
Originally posted by --Ari--

haha such a cute take @sweatbarbie whats your name btw :P

p.s ab nidhi ka wahi hoga jo manzoore dr.hard stone a,k,a ashu hoga 🤣
😆😆 well thanxx ... i m nishtha ... an old Pure Pagal frm the PP gang...😆 bt new to ktlk family...😊
Originally posted by sweetbarbie

😆😆 well thanxx ... i m nishtha ... an old Pure Pagal frm the PP gang...😆 bt new to ktlk family...😊
oh a pure pagal fir toh khoob jamegee 🤣 me ari nice to meet u nishtha 😃 where are u from? m from hyd 

p.s hope u dont mind me asking too much formal investigation type questions...aage chalke toh waise bhi formality karenge nahi..a.bhi thodi si kar lete hai 😆
Originally posted by --Ari--

oh a pure pagal fir toh khoob jamegee 🤣 me ari nice to meet u nishtha 😃 where are u from? m from hyd 

p.s hope u dont mind me asking too much formal investigation type questions...aage chalke toh waise bhi formality karenge nahi..a.bhi thodi si kar lete hai 😆
ya rite...😆 i m frm jammu (J & K)... & i guess i know u through Karanika official pgs. on fb... bdw whts ur username there..another formal ques.ROFL
Aftr a vry busy day,its a treat 2 watch kritz. I jst luv d epi. Kritz was awsome,i luv d guy shahenshah(use dekhke mere assu aa gaye kmh ki yaad main). D scene was awsome. I luv d bhagmbhag part,n nidhi's expressn when ashu was lukng at her wid cold eyes was damn gud. Waise v hamari kritz queen of expression hai.
Luvng mb too,d cabin scene was well written n directd. Realy luv ashu's reactn at nidhi's clearificatn.
Mallika n ashu's dialogs were mindblowng,hats of 2 d writer.
Luvng anji,nidhi's father,dadibua n d guy too.
Nw m waitng 4 nxt epi,realy want 2 knw whats d idea actualy our gr8 nidhi have.
moon ji aap kaha busy thi 😉

Anyways guys suna kal 1 hour epi hoga...the pre-cap was so cute...cant wait for it...finally its getting to a point where u are eager and waiting for the next episode...tommorow is goanna be the first maha epi 😍 
i am off for now...normal nahi toh atleast normal logo ke jaise sone ki koshish karti hun...catch u all later 😃 Ahhh this lounge needs to get back to its old ways soon missing it its so soona soona now...spamming ke 7 vachan koi yaad kara de aake 😛