Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

WELCOME TO KUCH TOH LOUNGE BHI KAHEGA - ANALYSIS & DISCUSSION THREAD!!

Kritika Kamra and Mohnish Behl have come back to TV with a new story, and with something new to tell and give us. Kuch Toh Log Kahenge which is a love story about Dr. Nidhi who is a new intern and Dr. Ashutosh who is her senior. They meet at the hospital and slowly begin to fall in love with each other. Because of the age difference, there is a kashish between them...let's see how these two different people fall in love because of bound by mutual feelings, and distance from social norms.

Anyone can join the fun and take part in the discussion of the show, characters, scenes and many other things related to the episode. Give words to your thoughts. Approve

RULES to keep the discussion flow nice:)

1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.
3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
5. PLEASE TRY NOT TO COMPARE IT WITH DHOOP KINAARAY.  MANY OF US ARE NEW HERE TO THE SHOW AND STORY SO WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE OTHER SHOW WAS LIKE. SO, PLEASE KEEP THE COMPARISONS AWAY.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for kuch toh lounge bhi kehenge"

*Permission given from the Dev Team*

Mohabbat lounge and Kuch Toh Log Kahenge has a FB page, so join in & spread the word

To bring Kuch Toh Log Kahenge to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=660

Edited by --Ari-- - 06 October 2011 at 9:59am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshanshrutireddygr8-anzaeram-adhasrujanaarshraviSHIKHA19justpratiAmnaIsh-Crayon-arjuhi4evaanna44-SweetGirl-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibzDr.BasketGupta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lounge@KTLK[6/10,Epi.4]" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Entertaining
SONG(s)OF THE DAY

Dhansu
SCENE(s) OF THE DAY

ashu-mallika scene...the dialogues,the acting,the direction everything perfect to the dot Clap

Sabki Baja Di
CHARACTER(s) OF THE DAY

Unanimously vote goes to shahensha Embarrassed Goatta admire the courage and the spirit of the kid Clap

Edited by --Ari-- - 06 October 2011 at 2:04pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8-anzaeram-SHIKHA19-SweetGirl-kavyasamDr.BasketGuptaAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
 Proud of our Colourful Vibrant  Lounge

rock it guys.

thanks ari Hug   Amna banner  is  niceee Thumbs Up 
yet to watch the episode  ,   pata nai  aaj  nidhi  ne kitna  tang  kiya  sabko  LOL

Edited :

First question to the crew director/music director both -  Why is 'Sayyaan'  played  everytime nidhi and ashutosh  come  across each other ?  I am not feeling the intensity of the scene because of this.  Their meet and tension has not yet reached that place where  we can relate to the lines 'sayyan naino ki basha samjhena' .   It is too early and for me it is  a put off.  The lines, the music and the tune is Fabulous  no doubt Thumbs Up   but not yet to be  used on them so frequently. During the first  meet it was good, but not for every meet.   Purely my opinion.

second question : why Nidhi didnot read the kid's chart first and know that he is an orphan.   He must be used to it but still for a doctor it is the first and foremost criteria to read the chart of the patient.  guess Nidhi is still not stepped completely into the form of a doctor so she approached him like her own self Embarrassed.   okay I answered my own question LOL.

will edit when I watch rest of it. got diverted with something else. 

till now kritz and mohnish rocked,   is the kid the same who played orphan in KMH2?

I am loving Ruksaar as Mallika Clap

Edited by kavyasam - 06 October 2011 at 12:24pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshan-anzaeram-justpratiAmnaIshSHIKHA19-SweetGirl---Ari--Anjalii...xXxshibz

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Its been so so so freaking long since i've written a proper take...I need to get back in the groove...

I havent written about even a single epi properly...sorry *kaan pakadke* i am superglad to have our lounge back...No place like home Embarrassed Somewhere where we can spam,discuss,chill and enjoy Big smile Love this place and love you guys have spent some ov the best memories with you guys and i am proud of ML and to be a MLian Thumbs Up

--------------------
Entertaining
SONG(s)OF THE DAY
 nidhi-najane kaha se ayi hai najane kaha ko jayega deewana kise banayegi yeh ladkiROFL
ashutosh- yeh ladka haye allah kaisa hai deewana kitna muishkil hai dekho isko samjhana Wink but no worries nidhiji naino ki bhasha samjha hi dengiEmbarrassed

Dhansu
SCENE(s) OF THE DAY

the scne with mallika and ashu...loved it...could see the maturity yet sensitiveness in ashutosh...the caring yet desperateness of mallika...touched me Embarrassed

Sabki Baja Di
CHARACTER(s) OF THE DAY
Shahensha ROFL nidih ki toh do baar baja di by mallika as well as ashutosh ROFL goatta admire his spirit though Clap

------------------------------

Verma nidhi verma ROFL m i the only one jisko yeh bond...james bond jaisa lagta hai LOL

I am really loving ashu...he has so many shades to himself...the sweet friend, the mature one, the compassionate doctor, the strict senior...its a pleasure seeing him with mallika or the kids or the patients...definitely a doctor i would like to go to Tongue And since i hate doctors,medicines,diseases et all thats saying something LOL

Nidhiii hmmm...what do i say about this girl LOL our toofan mail...shes so cute...i love her and ashu's cabin scenes...something hatke...but then again it gets too childish at certain points...i know she has to be the opposite of ashutosh to bring light into his darkness filled life etc etc but i dont like her being the irresponsible doctor...i hope that as things move forward she gains interest in the hospital and everyone in it that will surely help Wink 

Kriti di is too cute in her potrayal of nidhi...love the costumes...she looks awesome in the doctor avatar...i am loving the dialogues and her naino ki bhasha and expressions seem to have improved alot which is definitely a treat to watch...

Mallika,ranganath,anji and anji's parents are deffo goanna be on my favorite list...especially ranganath...vishal is uber cute have watched him since ishk vishk days...and he was so cute in ek vivah aisa bhi i loved that movie Tongue

But charecter of the day deffo is shahensha...what a spirit and what a guy...it was a treat watching his and nidhi's convo...

nidhi-anji, ashu-mallika i love their friendships...while one is the innocent childish types other is the mature sensitive types shows various shades of a similar relation love the way they are moulding the two relations... *claps* for actresses who play anji and mallika here i am already falling in love with the charecters Embarrassed

scene of the day was deffo mallika-ashu scene...loved the dialogues...loved the direction it was just perfect Embarrassed mohnish did a fab job here...i love his portrayal of emotions Big smile

And by the seems of it we are getting a maha epi tommorow...miss afat ki puriya is goanna end up in ashu's cabin in his jacket stealing his keys *hayo rabba* is ladki ka na kuch nahi ho sakta...sahi hai sar se paav tak aafat ki pudiya hai...i pity ashu bechara kaise bhugtega ise ROFLROFL

Edited by --Ari-- - 07 October 2011 at 3:05am

madhurameshan-anzaeram-justpratiAmnaIshSHIKHA19-SweetGirl-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
i missed the first partOuch i guess it had lots to show..

what i have noticed is Kritika having played bubbly roles in her previous shows as well, still manages to give Dr.Nidhi her own identity.. Shez not like the ones we've seen already...

Felt sorry for Mallika today..Unhappy

i hope Nidhi's prolbem, i mean PROBLEM finds a solutionLOL though from the precap it seems like she will put herself in trouble again... going by Anjie's advice... aise friends bhi zaruri hote hain..ROFL

camera n direction has improved a lot from what i saw in the first epi.. i felt like i was watching CID or crime patrolROFL

hope the show gets more interesting.. loving Dr.Nidhi n Anjie but the pace isnt too fast either..i'd love it if it went a lil more fasterWink

P.S: nice banner Amna...:))

Edited by shibz - 06 October 2011 at 11:00am

adhasrujana-anzaeram-justpratiAmnaIshSHIKHA19-SweetGirl-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx--Ari--

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
fabulous episode...a 9/10 for me...great one...i loved nidhi's convo with ashu in the very beginning and also her way of taking the medical profession and handling the patients...she is really good...and ya i too loved that ashu tried to stay calm with her...i loved mallika's and ahsu's convo today...so touching it was...i really feel very bad for mallika...but destiny...well...i loved anji nidhi scenes as usual and the house suspense finally started...finally there is a suspense that why nidhi's father is trying to avoid talks about the house...and ya i will really praise that kid shehanshah...his character was showcased so nicely...really a brave boy...i owe the epi to him...

Dhansu
SCENE(s) OF THE DAY

the convo between mallika and ashu outside mallika's house

Sabki Baja Di
CHARACTER(s) OF THE DAY

shehenshah...a real brave boy...he want to live the life after a really harsh past...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiSh-anzaeram-justpratiAmnaIshSHIKHA19-SweetGirl-kavyasamanna44Anjalii...xXxshibz--Ari--

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Loved the epi
10/10

Edited by AmnaIsh - 06 October 2011 at 11:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati-SweetGirl-kavyasam--Ari--Anjalii...xXxshibz

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
kya baat hai aaj to sab par humor ka over dose hai yahan..like likeBig smile

So 2day's show was very nice . Clap 

1. nidhiji came to children's ward n that nurse asked apne kuch gabad kari hai kya LOL n ndhi's expression kyun LOL..nurse said nahi jo log kuch gadbad karte hai unki duty yahan lagti hai ROFL n then again nidhi's expression LOL

2. liked d way she handled all kids ..especially shenshah ..very cute but pakdam pakdai wo bhi bed ke neeche ghus ghus kar , sandals hands mein lekar ROFL ye to thoda zyada hi ho gaya Tongue humare liye bhi n Dr. A ke liye bhi n then nidhi is smart she knows what will hppn next isilye khud hi bol padi i know mujhe ab aapke office mein aana hai ROFL . but ashutosh ji behaved again maturely n dint say anythn n baad mein achi khasi dannt to nidhi . ye to hona hi tha . BUT D HIGHLIGHT WHEN MALLIKA INTERRUPTED BW THEM N ASKED ASHUTOSH THAT Y DINT HE SAID GET OUT TO HER N THEN ASHUTOSH SAID "INTERN HI TO HAI " ...so with this line its smwhr clear that he is not cmpltly disagree with her view point n plus may be he started liking her . pyar ki ahat shayad shuru ho gayi hai .Smile

3. N then ashutosh n mallika scene was good ..very good lines plus good acting plus a sensible interaction bw d two ..very clear that mallika is desperate to marry him but he just consider her friend only , who is there 4 her 4 evrythn but NO MARRIAGE . 
"kisi ne theek hi kaha hai pyar mein dosti zaroori hai but dosti mein pyar ho ye zaroori nahi " saiyaan naino ki bhasha samjhe naa...4m mallika's side 2day .

4. n its very clear 2day that ashutosh is no hard stone d way he was giving sympathy to sardarji ..its clear that he is soft person . I also dint find him hard stone so far . A mature man n good doctor should behave like him .

5. n then the best part of show ..nidhi was crying n she was looking so cute  LOL evrybdy was trying to manafying her but failed even anji also failed n then one person did kamal that is "chote sarkar ..with his pyaz ke parantha idea n nidhi maan gayi n said i love u to him n he was gone n blushed ROFL haha too cute . n then anji n her convo part as always best n liked it . these two friends r awesome Clap n kal ye dono kuch gadbad karengi n nidhi phir fasegi ..precap was mast Wink

6. n finally its clear that , that house is on nidhi's name . Geek

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujana-anzaeram-justpratiAmnaIsh-SweetGirl-kavyasam--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.