Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah dont you think LA was very unhappy today when everybody was praising KKG?I mean I do understand that LA is brought back in RM only to create these sweet moments between ARHI but then again I think she is again back to her stupidity and dumbness mode.She was actually  a bit changed bfore he left RM earlier . BTW she is not happy at all these praising KKG mode and it seems there is a good chance that she will turn negative in near future.,
la ki baat choro. aj mood bahat accha hai. kyun ki i m feeling that in nainitaal conference khushi will go with arnav. so i m very happy. i m getting irritated when i see lavanya.

comment on barun and sanaya's profile and their photos which r left from ur comment. comment everyday. sorry for disturbing, but i have to disturb every member for increasing barun's and sanaya's rank .

COMMENT BARUN AND SANAYA'S PHOTOS TOO

now barun is no 7 position. sanaya's ranking  again down. we have to work hard more. so pls do it. bcoz if we does not do it their ranking will down

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9941/barun-sobti/

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2684/sanaya-irani/

and if u still not join barun and sanaya's fan club then pls join. It is a big factor of ranking.

U have to do nothing to join barun and sanaya's fan club. Just visit the above link. Here u will see a option join fanclub. So pls join their fan club.

I agree with you...I saw that too. She was a little blue...

There is a very high chance of her turning negative again...😔
Originally posted by shybabe

I agree with you...I saw that too. She was a little blue...

There is a very high chance of her turning negative again...😔
Maybe after NAINITAL FIASCO she will again go back to her BLAH self. Anyway I dont understand why some people say that LA loves ASR.I dont see any indication. All she cares about her pimple and spa .She even wants to marry ASR thinking that ASR will leave her once she gets old I dont think that kind of feelings has anything to do with being in LOVE.My POV though. No offense to anyone
ya, she was looking unhappy today. i think she is feeling insecured. In future she will notice ARS's attitude towards khusi. very soon she is going to discover that ASR gives more importance to khusi.   Edited by shim_ca - 12 years ago
It's natural. La is bound to get jealous. 
i observed dat too... dnno wht la was bit low!!!

She was feeling very insecure, right. And it's going to get worse when she'll notice ASR's reaction to Khushi and their interactions

I was hoping that they won't push La back to square one, but seems like she's back to time and the 'growing some self-defense' didn't happen at all..

yea she was feeling insecure today seeing Khushi getting all the praises and i guess its gonna get worse after the Nainital trip.. looks like she's gonna go back to being the old La..

La hates kids but she could have put in a lil effort and help khushi handle the them.. but no, she was too busy with her pimples and remembering the names of the kids.. a lil help would at least make Nani and everyone else happy.. now the pakore's too.. she wants to learn but instead is asking khushi to make while she do her spa... if she keeps doing that then khushi is bound to get all the praises.. what is she expecting? why is she getting insecure now when its her fault? before she left RM, she was trying and i started liking her.. but after she came back, im starting to dislike her again..
:(
i never liked lavanya. i will like la if she will getting married to another guy

comment on barun and sanaya's profile and their photos which r left from ur comment. comment everyday. sorry for disturbing, but i have to disturb every member for increasing barun's and sanaya's rank .

COMMENT BARUN AND SANAYA'S PHOTOS TOO

now barun is no 7 position. sanaya's ranking  again down. we have to work hard more. so pls do it. bcoz if we does not do it their ranking will down

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9941/barun-sobti/

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2684/sanaya-irani/

and if u still not join barun and sanaya's fan club then pls join. It is a big factor of ranking.

U have to do nothing to join barun and sanaya's fan club. Just visit the above link. Here u will see a option join fanclub. So pls join their fan club.