Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Dr.Nidhi Verma is Extremly happy and over joyed  as Finally She got  Idea  in her mind to Not to see Dr.Ashu's face again.LOLI wonder what is her - What an IDEA !!?? as She was telling to Anji !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8justpratisur.Intrepidachucklebuddyshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What will be Nidhi's Idea !?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I think she will be wearing a burkha LOL but this will hide her from Ash and not Ash from her. Wink
I think she will just close her eyes each time when Ash is in front of her ROFL ROFL
Imagine if the same thing continues in OT what will be the condition of patients LOL stitches lagane honge chin pe aur nidhi lagayegi nose pe..Blind Surgery LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati-SweetGirl-

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
well i think she will not meet with ashu...i guess she will take help of mallika...actually of ranganath i guess coz he is very sweet to her and everyone else too...or maybe she will let anji go with an application of hers and will stay away from ashu...gosh...can't wait...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiSh-SweetGirl-rainurubal

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
LOL PARDA WAS HILARIOUS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sur.-SweetGirl-

rainurubal

IF-Rockerz

rainurubal

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeevsurbhi

I think she will be wearing a burkha LOL but this will hide her from Ash and not Ash from her. Wink
I think she will just close her eyes each time when Ash is in front of her ROFL ROFL
Imagine if the same thing continues in OT what will be the condition of patients LOL stitches lagane honge chin pe aur nidhi lagayegi nose pe..Blind Surgery LOL
ROFLROFLand then that dialogue "i guess sir mujhe aapke office mein ana hoga"ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sur.justprati-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Well Nothing is impossible When it comes to Miss.Nidhi verma.hv you seen that SBB segement.she was checking Reporter 's heart beat and telling she has no heart beat at all.ShockedROFLSBB said Inke Patient ko Bagwan Hi Bachaye.LOL

Patient Ko To bhagwan Bacha lenge Par Dr.Ashu ko Kaun Bachayega.ROFL

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

well i think she will not meet with ashu...i guess she will take help of mallika...actually of ranganath i guess coz he is very sweet to her and everyone else too...or maybe she will let anji go with an application of hers and will stay away from ashu...gosh...can't wait...

Yeah Mee to cant wait.Actully our Nidhiji's are soo Inovative and Exceptional na LOLTongueSo I cant wait to see Now Which Super idea came to her mind .LOL

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainurubal

ROFLROFLand then that dialogue "i guess sir mujhe aapke office mein ana hoga"ROFL

And after Going at office she will say - I had already given you notice  & warn You and Said that  -Aap ko Andaza nahi hai Muje naa Nikalke Aap kitni badi galti kar rahe hai.ROFLAap ke pass to Rasta tha -  Muje naa Zelne ka.But you are Brave guy so You choose to keep me here.Ab Bhugto !!ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.