Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHi4ever

or maybe sia will say that phone gived me my bro  and then raghav remind that sia was huging her bro at one night so maybe then he give him and arjun will soport her for sure 

in precap its already said by Sia that phone is second hand and given to her by her brother

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "saloni :( poor sia (Page 2)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
no way yaar! i hate saloni!!!!   juno is siding with her right now and i hope he doesn't back off.. he HAS to support sia through out.. but i have a feeling that raghav will too.. i don't think he'll turn on her cuz as saloni said before, raghav will take it lightly...   he'll probably be like i dropped in when i went there and they must've picked it up...  that would redeem him JUST A LIL for me.. but JUNO!!! PLEASE SUPPORT SIA ALL THE WAY!!!!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

no way yaar! i hate saloni!!!!   juno is siding with her right now and i hope he doesn't back off.. he HAS to support sia through out.. but i have a feeling that raghav will too.. i don't think he'll turn on her cuz as saloni said before, raghav will take it lightly...   he'll probably be like i dropped in when i went there and they must've picked it up...  that would redeem him JUST A LIL for me.. but JUNO!!! PLEASE SUPPORT SIA ALL THE WAY!!!!

even me wish juno should support her  till lastt

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MugRaj

Originally posted by ArHi4ever

or maybe sia will say that phone gived me my bro  and then raghav remind that sia was huging her bro at one night so maybe then he give him and arjun will soport her for sure 

in precap its already said by Sia that phone is second hand and given to her by her brother
yeah but in precap raghav donot belive it that the phone is scond hand so maybe after he remind sia and gauti hugsss then he relize or maybe he siad infrount everyone that * but saloni yeh phone toh sia ke ane se pehle mujse kho gaya tha* tab toh sia yehan ek bar be nhi ayi thi* Day Dreaming 

rakun 4eva

IF-Dazzler

rakun 4eva

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
really this saloni is taking the piss
i feel so sad for siya nd i want both raghav nd arjun to support her

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.