Humse Hai Life

India-Forums

saloni :( poor sia (Page 2)

RatiG IF-Rockerz
RatiG
RatiG

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHi4ever

or maybe sia will say that phone gived me my bro  and then raghav remind that sia was huging her bro at one night so maybe then he give him and arjun will soport her for sure 

in precap its already said by Sia that phone is second hand and given to her by her brother
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
no way yaar! i hate saloni!!!!   juno is siding with her right now and i hope he doesn't back off.. he HAS to support sia through out.. but i have a feeling that raghav will too.. i don't think he'll turn on her cuz as saloni said before, raghav will take it lightly...   he'll probably be like i dropped in when i went there and they must've picked it up...  that would redeem him JUST A LIL for me.. but JUNO!!! PLEASE SUPPORT SIA ALL THE WAY!!!!
-Yami- IF-Rockerz
-Yami-
-Yami-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

no way yaar! i hate saloni!!!!   juno is siding with her right now and i hope he doesn't back off.. he HAS to support sia through out.. but i have a feeling that raghav will too.. i don't think he'll turn on her cuz as saloni said before, raghav will take it lightly...   he'll probably be like i dropped in when i went there and they must've picked it up...  that would redeem him JUST A LIL for me.. but JUNO!!! PLEASE SUPPORT SIA ALL THE WAY!!!!

even me wish juno should support her  till lastt
MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MugRaj

Originally posted by ArHi4ever

or maybe sia will say that phone gived me my bro  and then raghav remind that sia was huging her bro at one night so maybe then he give him and arjun will soport her for sure 

in precap its already said by Sia that phone is second hand and given to her by her brother
yeah but in precap raghav donot belive it that the phone is scond hand so maybe after he remind sia and gauti hugsss then he relize or maybe he siad infrount everyone that * but saloni yeh phone toh sia ke ane se pehle mujse kho gaya tha* tab toh sia yehan ek bar be nhi ayi thi* Day Dreaming 
rakun 4eva IF-Dazzler
rakun 4eva
rakun 4eva

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
really this saloni is taking the piss
i feel so sad for siya nd i want both raghav nd arjun to support her

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index