Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
poor sia i hate hate hate this shaloni how dare she, to call sia a chod?  bad smiley, bad smiley, mad smiley, angry smileyit is she the biggest chod ever Angry how dare she to embarsing her infront everyone and spically arjun and raghav 

male15 smiley, male smiley, angry smiley, irritated smiley i wanna kil this girl pain smiley, pain smiley, ache smiley, headache smiley i mean what a plan she made it  

i Headache after seeing precapheadache smiley, pain smiley, ache smiley, headache smiley

thankz god atleast our arjun siad somethink but then saloni siad isne chode ke hai Smiley 

damn Angry smiley face animated emoticoni just hope arjun and raghav do somethink pure evil smileyotherwise i will be very dispointed by boyz feeling vey sorry for sia Ouch

but  one think is sure arjun will save sia Approve 

Edited by ArHi4ever - 06 October 2011 at 8:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65-Swetha-RatiG.AbhIyalicious...Serendipity..Roshini1494

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "saloni :( poor sia" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
OMG saloni's such a Angry

ok now 3 things can happen...

1st: either tables will turn and saloni will be taken as wrong in front of all..

2nd: raghav and all others will be angry on sia and sia will cry no one believes her but juno will be supporting her...

3rd: everyone including juno will be angry on sia along with the teachers Unhappy

Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 06 October 2011 at 9:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65-Swetha-Raj_ki_Rani..Serendipity..

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
wth AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry 
this precap is too much

is she is heartless in front of whole elite she is dng this drama
tht also in front of juno CryCryCryCryCry
thankgod he stood up
i hope he supports her pakka he will

Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 06 October 2011 at 9:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65-Swetha-RatiG..Serendipity..

zainabkazmi65

zainabkazmi65

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
i feel luk killing this saloni
ahw is too muchAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gallu4eva-Yami-

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
i hope that no one take her wrong because Ragav's phone losted befor Sia entered into Elite
so as she says that its a second hand phone so might be a chances that people dont misunderstand her...
but on the day phone was lost Ragav met Sia so might be Ragav hate her and tell everyone
or might not
who knows i am so confused

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MugRaj

i hope that no one take her wrong because Ragav's phone losted befor Sia entered into Elite
so as she says that its a second hand phone so might be a chances that people dont misunderstand her...
but on the day phone was lost Ragav met Sia so might be Ragav hate her and tell everyone
or might not

yaa  second phone  thing will be acceptable ...may be all will accept but  raghav may have some confusion

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
or maybe sia will say that phone gived me my bro  and then raghav remind that sia was huging her bro at one night so maybe then he give him and arjun will soport her for sure 

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

Originally posted by MugRaj

or might not

yaa  second phone  thing will be acceptable ...may be all will accept but  raghav may have some confusion

yaa i m also thinking so...
i think these all events are happeneing to grear up Sia for th boxing match...when she would be  in d ring opp Ragav then she would remember all that Ragav is doing to her now then with all the anger and frusration she will fight Ragav and win
I think this might be a plot for that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Serendipity..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.