Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

6th Oct SwaRon Kaanch ki tarha woh toot jaana tera (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

Suku_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Suku_SwaRon

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
One thing i cant get is why cant they balance between the jodis? WTH Are they the same CVs who gave such wonderful swaron scenes. They  deserve some real intense and meaningful scenes. When rey and kriya was together at least we got to see some romantic scenes. Dont get me wrong but swaron are a couple, their sizzling chemistry and intensity is what they are famous for so we need to some good meaningful scenes not just MU and MU and MU. If a relationship means MU only then I am better off from that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Satluvsd3Rafzmarauder

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "6th Oct SwaRon Kaanch ki tarha woh toot jaana tera (Page 8)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
One of the best SwaRon scenes. Beautifully done by both Sneha and Shantanu. 
Perfect play of love,passion and emotions. One could relate to this SwaRon and the emotions came live across to us viewers.
Loved your analysis and the pictures you add takes us back to the rite moment.
Love the title the most Thumbs Up
Kanch Ki tarha woh toot jana tera - Describes the scene just in that one sentence. 

Edited by Sudha-SK - 29 July 2012 at 8:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafzmarauder

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
I remember this episode like if I had just watched it yesterday only. This was the very first SwaRon scene I had ever watched and at that time I had no clue who the ehll these two were but still I was completely blown away by the sincerty of their act.

The scene was too grand, too epic. And I was even more surprisd to know they were not professional actor. I wouldn't say I became a SwaRonian after watching this scene but i twas definitely the first step. And this scene only complelled me to watch D3 from begining. Now coming to the scene - both Shantannu and Sneha had potrayed the inner turmoil of Swayam and Sharon to the perfection in this scene. The scene ably aided by awesome BG score and fantastic lighting has everything from the right mix of emotions of love and vulnerability.

Loved the analysis. And seriously title was too apt. I just wish I was active that time on IF to discuss this scene with you all.

Edited by marauder - 30 July 2012 at 12:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Satluvsd3

wooowww beautifully written !!!!!Star
4m the very start i got lost in swaronland n am still lost!!!Day Dreaming
am really short of words to describe the way the scene unfolded in front of us!!!!!!

there was PURE MAGIC out therre...which made us just get lost into them!!feel the love, emotions!!Embarrassed
the scene was enacted really well...
n sneha refusing to put glycerine just makes reach the tanhacloud!!!!!
Day Dreaming
wowww simply amazing...that scene truly was MAGICAL n completely had a different feel than other swaron scenes!!
loved sneha n shantanu..
Smile

Thank you Satnam .. 

And yes .. they said that everyone on the set had goosebumps .. while shooting for this sequence .. ab samjho ... KITNA baap acting kiya tha inn dono ne Shocked 

And Sneha not using gylcerine .. now that I think of it .. Glycerine is VERY irritating and painful .. u can stare ahead without blinking and cry painless tears .. back then ppl used to fantasize ke mebbe cuz it was cuz  she was REALLY in love with the guy  and so managed to cry for him for reals.. we were SOOO naive LOL

BTW Video added :)

Edited by SwaRon911 - 06 August 2012 at 5:57am

Satluvsd3Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom

IF-Dazzler

Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Thank you Satnam .. 

And yes .. they said that everyone on the set had goosebumps .. while shooting for this sequence .. ab samjho ... KITNA baap acting kiya tha inn dono ne Shocked 

And Sneha not using gylcerine .. now that I think of it .. Glycerine is VERY irritating and painful .. u can stare ahead without blinking and cry painless tears .. back then ppl used to fantasize ke mebbe cuz it was cuz  she was REALLY in love with the guy  and so managed to cry for him for reals.. we were SOOO naive LOL

BTW Video added :)

Shit! I had no idea about this. It makes me marvel more at the beauty of the scene. It looked so damn real. Bloody awesome actors! Disapprove

Satluvsd3Rafz

booksfreak07

Goldie

booksfreak07

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Just loved your description of the scene and what really made the scene stand out was the amazing performance by tanha. Mind blowing... Hope they bring some of the old swaron magic and intensity that we fell for back in the show...
Awesome post!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by booksfreak07

Just loved your description of the scene and what really made the scene stand out was the amazing performance by tanha. Mind blowing... Hope they bring some of the old swaron magic and intensity that we fell for back in the show...
Awesome post!! Smile

Thank u Embarrassed ... one of my favourite SwaRon scenes of ALL times ...

It was so amazing CAST and CREW were having goosebumps .. 

And hum vieweres toh waise bhi unpe lattoo hai .. so u can imagine what be happening to us LOL

shaani2209

IF-Sizzlerz

shaani2209

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Originally posted by booksfreak07

Awesome post!! Smile

Thank u Embarrassed ... one of my favourite SwaRon scenes of ALL times ...

It was so amazing CAST and CREW were having goosebumps .. 

And hum vieweres toh waise bhi unpe lattoo hai .. so u can imagine what be happening to us LOL
hahaha seriously rafzLOL hope these days are coming back to us now with different point of actionEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top