Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

6th Oct SwaRon Kaanch ki tarha woh toot jaana tera (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

shruti_kashian

IF-Dazzler

shruti_kashian

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
awesum :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "6th Oct SwaRon Kaanch ki tarha woh toot jaana tera (Page 7)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MirageSwaron

IF-Dazzler

MirageSwaron

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Yup agree with Rosh there where hav those days gone...itna awe-aspiring scene dekhne ke baad aaj ke haalad aur dard dete hain...but cum to think of it, that was out of the world - & that was what made Swaron special...whatz happening now is ordinary everyday stuff...actually SwaRon ke beech aajkal bohat saari cheezen bohat saare log, aur bohat saari priorities ghuss gayi hain, they dont remain "each other's" anymore ...

Among the most prized scenes for any SwaRon luver & usspe Rafi's dissection is like Sone pe suhaaga!!!Smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAwaySuku_SwaRonshaani2209

Suku_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Suku_SwaRon

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Rafi kya analysis hai yaar. Gosh i really wish I had this much insight and I could write so well like you.It is a pleasure reading the whole thing. I watched the whole thing again and again. The contrast I see in the swaron scenes now and the old scenes is really drastic. Cvs have butchered swayam to the core.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Came across this topic again.

WHOA,some scene that was.

Intensity and passion at its best,as Sharon realizes that Swayam ain't JUST an admirer.Swayam ain't someone for whom she was a passing phase.Swayam loves her,literally worships her,and has put her on this pedestal that no one can reach.

Sharon's tears reflect a medley of emotions...from a sudden surge of love for Swayam,to amazament at the extent of shock..at the extent of HIS feelings for her.

No wonder Sneha actually CRIED,durng this scene,sans glycerine.

It brought tears to the eyes of EVERY SwaRon fan.

Hope the CVs listen to our plight,and bring THIS intensity back again.

OneThatGotAway

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Okay saw this just now...you really have given a detailed explanation which leaves me nothing much to say. Regardless of this fact, the 6th October scene marked the beginning of SwaRon for me...and the fact that they were beginners in terms of acting...they left me spellbound. I mean this is what SwaRon is all about, they are different in their own way. God knows when we will be able to witness such power pack performance by Shantanu and Sneha,knowing that given a chance they will do it. But again it comes down, exactly when?Stern Smile

OneThatGotAway

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suku_SwaRon

Rafi kya analysis hai yaar. Gosh i really wish I had this much insight and I could write so well like you.It is a pleasure reading the whole thing. I watched the whole thing again and again. The contrast I see in the swaron scenes now and the old scenes is really drastic. Cvs have butchered swayam to the core.

OMG .. thannk you SOOO much Suku !! Hug
The contrast is .. Broken Heart Cry

Originally posted by Rutu

Okay saw this just now...you really have given a detailed explanation which leaves me nothing much to say. Regardless of this fact, the 6th October scene marked the beginning of SwaRon for me...and the fact that they were beginners in terms of acting...they left me spellbound. I mean this is what SwaRon is all about, they are different in their own way. God knows when we will be able to witness such power pack performance by Shantanu and Sneha,knowing that given a chance they will do it. But again it comes down, exactly when?Stern Smile

I know man .. that scene left me .. SPEECHLESS man .. tab KOI relationship nahin thaa but they said SO much without saying anythign at all .. that FEEL .. that DEPTH .. is lost somewhere Disapprove

Edited by SwaRon911 - 28 July 2012 at 12:43pm

Rutu

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chimpukli10

I Still can't get over dis scene dear..i mean everthying in dis scene was like sumthng i am nt able 2 describe..dey wer nt in a relationshp also back den but der each scene left me spell-bonded.nd dis was also d first scene wer i started following swaron..i rmber this is also d first post which i had read on Swaron on IF..seriously i miss dis swaron badly...

Like Nandini so beautifully put it ... theirs was a silence so poignant you could CUT through it .. back then SwaRon was all about interpreting silences to read minds ... and now .. Broken Heart

Satluvsd3

Goldie

Satluvsd3

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
wooowww beautifully written !!!!!Star
4m the very start i got lost in swaronland n am still lost!!!Day Dreaming
am really short of words to describe the way the scene unfolded in front of us!!!!!!

there was PURE MAGIC out therre...which made us just get lost into them!!feel the love, emotions!!Embarrassed
the scene was enacted really well...
n sneha refusing to put glycerine just makes reach the tanhacloud!!!!!
Day Dreaming
wowww simply amazing...that scene truly was MAGICAL n completely had a different feel than other swaron scenes!!
loved sneha n shantanu..
Smile

OneThatGotAway

Post Reply New Post

Go to top