Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

6th Oct SwaRon Kaanch ki tarha woh toot jaana tera (Page 3)

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

i never even had dreamt that i will like swaron but after today's epi i really liked them   

so the cvz really turned my mind

bravo 

Edited by Angel56 - 06 October 2011 at 11:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.nandini.-OneThatGotAway

radzammy IF-Rockerz
radzammy
radzammy

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

AND with that ... I can officially declare 6th october as the MOST MAGICAL SwaRon episode EVER ... !!! And the fact that Sneha didnt use any glycerine for that scene .. somehow made it even more perfect .. that is if its possible to improve on perfection !! Sneha Kapoor is just .. ahh what do I say man ?? And Shanatanu matches her PERFECTLY  Clap

Dunno if it was the moment ..  or it was Swayam and Sharon... or Shantanu and Sneha ... ... par jo bhi thaa .. JAADU THAA  ... bas Jaadu thaa ...

seriously it ws MAGICAL... Sleepy
this made me fall in luv wid
SWAYAM once again... Embarrassed Embarrassed
n SHARON she ws darn cute actually really
PURE...
wen
SWARON got closer n closer my heart started beating  louder n louder... luv swayam man...
i mean cnt discribe it in wdrz how WOW/wonderful this scene was Embarrassed Embarrassed

n yeah 6th sept "
MOST MAGICAL SWARON EPI. EVER"...
i totally luved itStar

Edited by radzammy - 06 October 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
2day for the first thing I got lost in swaron. they were so perfect and they made the moment so magical. Sharon aka sneha hats off to her. she is an awesome humna being a good dancer and knw I cn say a rilliant actor. they are just magical

-.nandini.-OneThatGotAway

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
I had goosebumps when i was watching the scene, and I was so into it. Your post just took the scene to ANOTHER LEVEL! You conveyed those inplicit words explicitly and that was just, just beautiful. I loved the way you described each moment, each frame of today's scene. *Sigh* I think they've become my number 1 couple right now. Competing with AR - Almost as intense, passionate and romantic as them.

@Aparna - OMG I thought the same thing about the "I Hate You" part!! I was like, AR Confession Scene!! :O 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parvathi12-.nandini.-OneThatGotAway

sweetapple2995 Goldie
sweetapple2995
sweetapple2995

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
rafi baba kya karta ho tum tum sabko mujhboor karta ho apni posts ko pyar karna ko hahha i loved this it was sooo cute and definetely this was swaron's most magical moment!!!!!

Parvathi12OneThatGotAway

-naina- IF-Rockerz
-naina-
-naina-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
MAGICAL!!!Embarrassed
this word actually defines Swaron...they wer truly magical..
wat a wonderful scene it was...i wish we keep getting more magical swaron scenes...
and i agree..how can anyone hate swaron...
they jst make me fall in lov wid them all over againHeartEmbarrassed

Parvathi12OneThatGotAway

--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
d way u had written d whole SwaRon scene..z just an "AWE"luvd it sooo very much..read it over n over again...

Parvathi12OneThatGotAway

-.nandini.- IF-Rockerz
-.nandini.-
-.nandini.-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Originally posted by nandinidev

Also, I have to add, you've written it out so beautifully! I haven't watched the scene, but your piece is so evocative that I feel like I've watched it enough to have an imprint of it on my heart! 

Thank you very much ... but do watch it .. even if u hate SwaRon lol ... because .. I dont know .. I dont think after todays episode ANYONE can hate them ! 
 Are you kidding, I LOVE SwaRon! And I'm only a month old with this show...I guess I can sense why some people might not have taken to them initially, what with Sharon being given quite an aggressive and almost hostile tone as a character. But for me personally it's precisely that which makes SwaRon so beautiful. Because Sharon's possibly one of the most complex characters on the show, not to mention brilliantly portrayed so by Sneha; and to take someone like her and depict how love works beneath that hardened and hostile surface is a wonderful idea, for me. I also think Shantanu's a good actor too, which is why they both make it work really, really beautifully...touchwood. Approve

And I did manage to catch yesterday's episode. Sigh. The scene was every bit as magical as you'd said, and honestly, I think made more magical because I read your post before I watched it. There were all these resonances as it went along, that added so much to my experience of it. Thank you, for that! It was the sort of scene I love, because I'm all for subtlety and wordless emotion. And that's what struck me most about it, that there were next to no words spoken, and there was no background music either, after the song ended. Just silence...and a silence so heavy with everything surging through her heart as well as his that words would have destroyed its beauty. It was in the intensity of that silence that the beauty of the entire scene lay, for me. Wow. Day Dreaming

Edited by nandinidev - 07 October 2011 at 12:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parvathi12muskuranaOneThatGotAway

Go to top