Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

6th Oct SwaRon Kaanch ki tarha woh toot jaana tera (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

awesomeprachi

awesomeprachi

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Rafiii! This write up is soo good! I loved it! "Searching for herself within him" - what a line, dude! Keep up the good work :D 

And yes, now I am a Swaron fan too! All thanks to today's Swaron scene which gave me goosebumps by its intensity! It was like Shantanu and Sneha weren't acting, like they were actually Swayam and Sharon! I love their acting! And i'm pretty sure Sneha is the best actor on the D3 sets! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_dropzRafz-Aicha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "6th Oct SwaRon Kaanch ki tarha woh toot jaana tera (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
man...just watched the scene all over again...n that last i hate...part just reminded me of sumthing...the hidden meaning ...its lyk sharon is speaking riddhima gupta language...the part where armaan n riddhima confess...she just goes lyk...i hate u armaan, i hate u...n today when sharon said those three words...it reminded me of this...
its not ust what she said but the way she said it...this is the second tym i am riminded of AR my these two, first being the pool scene when she says go to hell n he asks her for her adress...just lyk ammy n ridz's janno mein jao dialouge

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taniya_dostii--Rumeli--Rafz-Aicha-radzammy

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

rafiii...u make me read this post over n over again...
firstly , ur writing is so damn good...u capture the true essence of swaron so beautifully in ur words...n nw the pics ...u had to do that dint u...
well man thanks for this post...its awsome...ur writing is awsome...
that is y u should write an os or ff or sumthing...( i know i might be irritating u ryt nw, sorry man,,,,just cant help it ^_^ )...
n hey did u get the pics from some vid online...if so pls tell me the link...i wanna watch it again

Awww thank you  Hug
The thing is .. with SwaRon .. I Love them SOOO much .. An OS or FF doesnt seem enough .. I wanna make VMs ROFL As for the pics . I downloaded the episode from desi**fo***s ... Embarrassed And no Jhalli !! U are NOT annoying me !! I love reading ur replies ! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parvathi12--Rumeli--

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Parvathi12Rafz

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
rafi...thanks for the vid thing...n yeah...VM's especially ur r awssome...
especially bhikri bkhri...that my fav 1...u make them look so beautiful...
the way that vm told their story was just too good...n yeah ofcaours bheete lamhe trailer...i am waiting for the whole thing...hope u make it =)
n its just that the way u write is so awsome...u make them more live...so if u write an os, it'll just be awsome...that it...;) 

taniya_dostiiRafz

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
ur update was more interesting than actual scene!!!! LOLloved it!!! i mean enjoyed reading tis Tongue 
hoon tho kriyaansh lover (like mad crazy etc etc) but SWARON is very cute for me!!!! love them toooEmbarrassed
loveeddd todays epi also!!! the best MAGICAL epi ever!! i mean URVASHI was damn damn goood!!!!! sneha di now is d best actor i mean the scene was soo intense that i almost locked my parents out lol...LOL
agar meri parents aise scenes deka na thn NO MORE D3!!! Confused
isiliye jab dono bahar baitke hawa kha rahe the meine darwaaza lock karli LOL
me badi paagal hoonn!! Embarrassed
anywzzz goood1 dear Clap

Parvathi12Rafz

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
ooohhh...nams...same here...
aaj sabh ko half day te aur papa bhi ta,,,,,,,n i locked the balcony door...by MISTAKE ( *evil grin*) for a whole of ten mins...hehehe

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rumeli--..nams..Rafz

HPHolic-3

IF-Rockerz

HPHolic-3

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
sneha u look damm cuet,sweet n innocent in today's episode...love the way u cry...swaron scene was awesome. in ur word out of the world

Post Reply New Post

Go to top