Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Will Richa allow Kunal ??...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Sizzlerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
I meaN she is shown insane and mad for kunal..i think she will reach in kunals house wen he will marry siddhi...i hope shw dont create a drama there..and interrupt SiKu..marraige...i m very eager to know wats gonna happen next

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaiqMadihaananyashera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Richa allow Kunal ??..." in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KTPROCKS

IF-Rockerz

KTPROCKS

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
i want Siku to get marry

ayushman9

ayushman9

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Who is she to give permission to kunal to marry or not

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shahzia

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushman9

Who is she to give permission to kunal to marry or not
I completely agreeTongue...who is she to give permission to KunalAngryDead...she and her father have already riuned him a lotAngryAngry...and...he has already told her father that he hates herAngry...secondly its Kunals decision to get marriedEmbarrassed that too to save his mothers lifeCry...who is she to interfereDeadAngry...anyways she is mad.Dead

ShaiqMadiha

ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Actually Richa is just crapo..n mad fellow..she is just not meant to be in the serial altogether i feel...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.