Support Avinash as Dev ... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Neerja,

All of us are here today only because of the support and love we have for Avinash and Rubina who essay the roles of Dev and Radhika.

The present track is extremely difficult to digest where a person is trapped in the environment he wrongly chose that he is forced to accept this as the truth.  I dont know if we have something more horrible to see where complete injustice is metted out to Radhika or will there be a turn around by way of a miracle?

It must be extremely difficult for Avinash to play this role where his character has been assassinated.  While Rohan tried to kill him physically this track with Barkha is killing his soul.  Will he lose his soul or will he wake up in time to fight back?

I will support Avinash as I am his fan and after all he is doing what is asked of him.  

Agree with you Radha ...If he is grey does not matter , but should be given dialogues to express his thoughts ..I have not seen anywhere that character change their behavior with out any reason ..You really get angry , common person will be repelled by Dev ,s insensitivity.towards Radhika ...We can understand or will assume the logic behind his actions , viewers wants to know ...never ever seen that lead or any character is not given space to express his/her thoughts ...Radha i am not fan kind of person , but last few days , was very irritated with the Dev,s track ..He did not believe her  as all situations were going against her , can be accepted ...But how can anyone will not be worried about his wife , how much angry he can be with her ,  will go in search of her ...You will not forbid others to look for her ...It was all intentionally killing his character turning him to inhuman ,insensitive person ...Previous day he had the feeling about something wrong is happening with her , .would not he would try to find out about her ...Hope they wake-up from their slumber and  return Dev his intelligence and presence of mind ...
i totally agree with you, we jst need to appreciate the actors for wat they are doing, and the creatives for trying to increase the trps
I appreciate  Avinash as a actor, would play any role, and  if he acting with Rubina, they are the  best. Edited by instcris - 12 years ago
Totally agree with you. We should continue to support Dev because he is not at fault.
Actors do what they are told to do...and Avi mentioned that several times... bt he is doing a great job by portraying dev- a character full of complexity and completely different frm last season...
Neerja,
though i am very mad at Dev but i still love his character...its just the anger towards his behaviour...
he is acting so dumb now...CV's have made his character that way...all the truth is front of him, but he's not taking any clues...
anyways...
I know that one day he'll realize but dont know when, i will wait for that day...

And Avinash is doing a great job portraying the complexity of Dev's character.👏

Originally posted by NiHa24

Neerja,
though i am very mad at Dev but i still love his character...its just the anger towards his behaviour...
he is acting so dumb now...CV's have made his character that way...all the truth is front of him, but he's not taking any clues...
anyways...
I know that one day he'll realize but dont know when, i will wait for that day...

And Avinash is doing a great job portraying the complexity of Dev's character.👏

Niha its not you only, majority have the same sentiments about Dev...He has closed his eyes along with his heart and brains , so nothing is touching his conscious...He is totally brain-washed ,under the spell of Barkha,s lies along with others ...He is looking at the situations from Barkha,s perspective as all are against Radhika ...Barkha as negative doing well like vamp of old Hindi Movies , obsessed with hero, not let anybody stand in her way ...But Dev has been dumbed more for this track ...Avinash is excellent whatever is given him to portray ...
Agree with you,Neerja.Why should we get angry on Avi? He's a brilliant actor. He's doing justice to his role.Right now he doesn't know what he's doing.He's trapped by that lecherous Barkha.but,I'm sure we'l soon him i much stronger & will definitely see him fighting for his Radhika.
I always support Avinash .he is brillant actor .

Definately i will support avinash as dev...