Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

NANDY_BRU

IF-Rockerz

NANDY_BRU

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
                              THIS IS MY SECOND OS ON KRIYAANSH AND IF U HAD MISSED THE FIRST ONE DO CHECK MY WORKS AND THE LINK IS IN MY SIGGI ...    THIS DOESN'T DEAL WITH COLLAGE LIFE ... MY FINGERS CROSSED HOPE U LIKE MY NEW ATTEMPT ON KRIYAANSH ...          
-------------------------------------

Kriya was getting ready for the big day of her life ... Her marriage ... she still remember the day when she entered and all the memories were fresh in her mind ...how could she forget she met her first love in collage ...Rey ... still his name manages to bring a smile on her face ... alas she he never had such feelings for her ...She never expressed her feelings to him how would she everytime they meet they ll end up fighting ... And she was sure tat he hated her she was the one who developed feelings for him ... But tat is past and now she is going to be someone else's tat thought brought a sad smile on her face ...Her train of thoughts were broken when she heard her frds come in ...

Her frds are treasures of her life ... though there was initially fight between them in the name of dazzlers and weeklings the line was wiped out once when Sharon and Swayam became a couple at Farewell night ...She looked and gave her sweet smile ...

" hey kriya " everyone said in union ... It was more than 3 yrs since they completed their college ... All were in touch through FB but they for the first time after 3 yrs ... All gals had a group hug and shouted out their joy ...

" neha can't believe our frd Kriya getting married " well her accent and grammer was still the same poor vicky couldn't change tat ...
" haan yaar kabie toh kabie kriya ko  bhi toh  kissi se pyaar hona ta " said sharon teasing her ... Kriya smiled sadly which was not missed by Swayam coz he is the one who knew both Rey and Kriya's feelings for eachother...

LATER AT NIGHT 

Kriya was trying hard to be happy but each and everything reminded her of Rey ... Adding to it her frds were talking abt their college stories which made Kriya almost to cry ... She excused herself and ran to the garden ...

" kriya kahan hai ? " swayam asked sharon 
" badi fikar horahi apni dost ki why don't u search urself ... Btw none cares for me nowadays " she said making cute angry face ...How could swayam miss to make  her feel spl ... 
" ye baat toh tum teek kaha agar kisi ko tumara fikar hota toh woh tumare yeh gift tumhe pehale hi deta na " he said handing her a parcel ... Sharon took it with excitement and opened like a samll baby ... it was a beautiful saree ... she hugged swayam immediately and gave a pek on his cheeks..." kriya garden main hai " she said before running ...

Swayam reached the garden Kriya was watching the moon ..." kriya " he called ...she wiped her tears and turned to see him ... He was sure tat she had been crying ..." hay swayam " ...
" bas aise sky dekrahi ho ya kuch sochrahi ho ? " he asked while making himself comfortable near kriya
" nahi toh ... i was just  watching the moon ... kitna sundar hai " she said 
" Rey banglore main hai " swayam said after some silence ...Kriya's face lightened up hearing Rey's name but she composed ...
" acha ! maine toh socha hi nahi uske baare main " she said hiding her eyes from Swayam
" tum agar mujse joot bolne ki koshish kar rahi ho na toh let me tell u i m fooled agar tum apne aap se joot bolrahi ho toh i doubt if u r successful " Swayam said in deep tone ... " joot!!! main kyun joot boloongi swayam " Kriya asked  ...
" tats fine " swayam said with a smile
" toh life kaisa hai ? " asked kriya to change the topic.
" acha hain ... sharon ke saath hoon ...acha hi hoga na "
" tum lucky ho jisse tum pyaar karti ho woh bhi tumse pyaar karti hai " said kriya with sad tone
"woh toh main hoon kyun ki main unn log ki tarah toh nahi jo kissi se pyaar karne ki bawajoot bhi accept nahi karte " he said
" lekin Rey toh mujse pyaar nahi karta na " kriya said without thinking ... once when she realized wat she just said she tried to correct herself but it was too late as swayam was very clever in tat way ...
" woh tunse bahut pyaar karta hai ... infact sabse zyada tumse pyaar karta hai u fool " swayam said with happiness
" kya ? nahi swayam tum joot bolrahi ho " She said still didn't want to believe his words
" kriya just think the moments u spend together do u think he has no feeling for u " he said slowly 

Kriya closed her eyes and recollected their talks and fight ... Oh !!! how foolish she was ... She never realized his love when he was around...Kriya opened her eyes she had a tear of happiness and smile on her face Swayam was relieved ... 
" lekin swayam its too late now " she said
" kriya its never too late ... tum apne pyaar par barosa rako ... hum Rey ke paas jayengey " he said 
" par kaise ? " she asked confused
" akir frds kisliye hote hain " he said with a wink 

" are u crazy ? " this was everyone's reaction when they heard awayam's plan
" swayam u ve lost it i m telling u ... shaadi ke din dulhan ko kidnap ... u just forget it " said sharon
" sharon ek baar socho Rey aur kriya ne humareliye kitna kuch kiya ab humare baari ... we shd do something for them ... after all we r frds " said swayam

It didn't take much time 4 swayam to convince others after all he is THE SWAYAM SHIKAWAT who could even melt a stone with his words (lol)...

" Guys do u think its a good idea ... i mean agar inn teen saal main Rey kisi aur ko pasand kardiya hota toh ? " kriya asked in low tone when they were all on their way to Banglore ...

They started their ' mission to patch Kriyaansh ' started the very moment kriya accepted her love 4 rey ... None even bother  to change to casuals and all were in their grand attire ...

" kriya aisa mat socho ... jab maine last week call kiya tab bhi Rey kehara ta ki uske aur woh shakti ke beech kuch nahi and they are just good frds ..." said vicky munching chips

" Shakti !!!! woh koun hai ? " kriya asked with anger
" woh koi nahi ... ye vicky bhi na bakwaas kar raha hai " Swayam gave angry glare to vicky ...Then he looked at sharon for help
" haan kriya don't worry rey aisa ladka nahi hain main use bach pan se jaanti hoon ..." said sharon which relaxed kriya a bit ...

They all reached Banglore it was late evening ... They were standing in front of Rey's office ' Singhaniya Constructions '  ... 

" Ecuse me ... Rey ... i mean Mr.Riyaansh Singhaniya kahan milenge " sharon asked the receptiomist
" sir ab meeting main hai ... 2hrs hoga " receptionist replied ...

" 2 hrs ? no ways guys main toh tension main mar jaoongi " Kriya said
" Kriya break into Conference room " said sharon ... everyone looked at her in surprise ...  
" no sharon tats wrong " swayam tried hi luck
" swayam agar hum tumare baat sunenge toh Rey se agle janm milengey ...( she turned to Kriya ) do it dear ... for ur love " sharon said ...

Kruya closed her eyes for few seconds and started to run to the conference hall ... The whole staff were shocked ... All frds followed her ... Kriya banged open the door ...

Rey was giving some presentation and was shocked to see Kriya in that state ... She was still in bridal lehanga and her hair was all messed up ... He moved a bit forward to see her ... He noticed rest of the gang behind her and was sure tat something was fishy ...

" kriya... " before Rey could complete Kriya slapped him ... Everyone were shocked ... Rey looked at her in awe caressing his cheek with his hand ...
" agar pyaar karte toh bata nahi sakte ... kitna tang kiya muje " she spitted fire ...
" lekin main ... " Rey tried to speek
" muje kuch nahi sunna ... main kissi aur ki hote hote bachgayi ... aur yahan aap patta nahi kya kya kar rahe hain ... main aap ..."
Before she could complete Rey pulled her towards him and placed his fingers on her lips ... " tum sach mein meri baatcutter ho " he said looking into her eyes ...They had a brief eye-lock which was disturbed by their frds ...
" rey muje laga ki tum mere best frd ho aur mujse kuch nahi chupaoge ... so bad " sharon complained ...
" aise nahi hain Sharon ..." he was cut by Vicky 
" kaise nahi hai ???????? bolo " vicky asked 
" guys plzzz ... " Rey knew they would kill him teasing ... Thanks to saviour swayam ...
" guyzz tang mat karo abhi abhi toh dono mile hain ... aapki teeasing shaam ki party mein raklo " said swayam
" party ???? " rey asked
" kanjoos kaika party nahi doge kya ... after all rey aur kriya se kriyaansh jo bangaye " vicky said with a wink ...

They had a samll party just with frds ... Kriya's mom was happy as her daughter was happy ... She didn't mind her marrying Rey ...Kriyaansh had a tough time dealing with their devil group's taunta and tease ... Whenever the say something abt them Kriya would blush and Rey would be lost seeing her and they will start their teasing section again ...

Somehow the couple managed to get free from the gang and they were walking in the garden their fingers entwined and kriya's head on his shoulders ...

" kriya "
" umm... "
" ek baat kahoon "
" bolo "

Rey went before her and bend on his knees ...

" kya tum isi tarah mere saath poore zindagi rahegi meri baatcutter banke " He asked holding a ring in his hand

Kriya had happy tears in her eyes " yes i will " she said

Rey slipped the ring in her finger and they both hugged eachother ...

---------------------------------

PLZZZ COMMENT AND CLICK LIKE BUTTON

Edited by NANDY_BRU - 25 October 2011 at 7:07am

The following 134 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetlovelyninipoojavj06kritikakapoorshailjaanandandsshivani12345678varshitha.h.nArsha111rimssssssJain.nimishakasya123rukhsarsaiyedDiya_luv_D3D3kriyansh4everShrutiagarwalcontact.remyaAKSHATA3110karankritika27reshu_sonampriyasogani8niki4lifevidya_955MaankigopiMadhuRanbirJiathendral_111katiehiwatariNihsondmgfanA1Molly.Swaronkatie.swaronramya26Mysterious.LadyAabhiArShakria_d3nityaa02--Nishi--roshnithedivagrungta11harshita29396WinzKriyansh-loveardy03preetibahetiKoolKatzAMAR_LOVEdollyduasharuKRkreya204sarkh2621Neha21lovekriyaanshCHOCOLATEKRIYAenrique305GayatriJethanistar_2012saam123nebuTamanna_TJloving_girlsweetapple2995kokoARSHAcherieLovershristi sardacheersona1RadiantTreasuretaniya_dostiispicyheart-maankimishti-gangesegbParvathi12SONU_29angel_smily100littledevilsSaumya_D3medha16StolenKiss...N3rDyM0R0N..Tyler_Durdentish18inshuuanniemathiaskrLuvAly_KriYanshzona_malikshalini_arshasukanyaasumimitaprincessSonia-phenomenal-Hot.Pink.Heelsyogini64shaffy_arshaAmti4uHimu_arshakriyanshfanZohamaaneetsoni4eva-Veritaserum-sanu3108snehalovegurti-bornalee--adorabubbles-Ashi22-Aicha-sweetshineswetha10honeygrapeTyrocrazyskypoongs123kuhu_ArshaInfinitiesThe007Shivani-Blind.Dance-Devil_kritiluv_arshalovely7010anjali22bluelashes-Hudi-..KR..-reine-glmorous_divaBorn2Dance_SenbonZakura_EnduranceharshdbSuckerPunch.todayzstar_BlackPearl_-Thabassum-Neelambari..-Ocean.eyes-rechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ALWAYS WITH U - KR - OS PT 2 PAGE 5" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
OMG OMG THAT WAS SOO CUTE!! aww loved it!!! plzzz write more.. plzz pm me!! 

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
A beautiful piece of writing but plss continue this as the end. Is not that justified

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NANDY_BRU

snehalovegurti

IF-Rockerz

snehalovegurti

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Lovly lovely
hayeee kreyaansh OS
jst imagng how kria bangd d door and slappd rey wth authorty
swayemsheran tand all teasng thm
luvd it
do wste mre
start fanfictn if posble plz

Tyro

IF-Sizzlerz

Tyro

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
nice OS...

thnx for PM...

NANDY_BRU

IF-Rockerz

NANDY_BRU

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100littledevils

OMG OMG THAT WAS SOO CUTE!! aww loved it!!! plzzz write more.. plzz pm me!! 

THANKS

I LL TRY TO WRITE MORE ON KR

NANDY_BRU

IF-Rockerz

NANDY_BRU

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

A beautiful piece of writing but plss continue this as the end. Is not that justified

THANKS

I LL TRY TO CONT

NANDY_BRU

IF-Rockerz

NANDY_BRU

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehagujral

Lovly lovely
hayeee kreyaansh OS
jst imagng how kria bangd d door and slappd rey wth authorty
swayemsheran tand all teasng thm
luvd it