Will Kuch Toh Log Kahenge be Sony's trump card?

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

TC articles not allowed

Edited by -Nadii- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: achiever

p.s.: well i have learnt not 2 believe such predictions.. coz the last I read about KMH2 was tht it wud zoom to success.. by the famous Tarot Reader Munisha Khatwani and within next few months it was off air..🤣... Well KMH2 went offair cuz of Rattan Ka Rishta - Not cuz it as not good..

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@amna di,ditto. N btw luv ur new sig.
shamil thumbnail
all these predictions are rubbish in my pov
If the script is strong and can attract viewers the show will grow in popularity; if not..? well like most of the sony shows it will end abruptly
ana.khan thumbnail
 i hv always found these card readers a bit funny...go man decide first...
he said The name 'KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE' vibrates on Number 71 ' this octave of Number 8 is one of the unluckiest numbers. It indicates gravest warnings for the future and foreshadows disasters brought about by association with others; ruin by speculations, partnerships, unions and bad advice. If it comes out in connection with future events one should carefully consider the path one is treading...
in the very next para he said...This planet is associated with trials, tribulations and struggle, but can also give tremendous success on the other front. In this case, the ratings for the show will take some time to warm up initially, will remain stable later on and if the content is overpowering, then it will zoom only in one direction ' upwards..
gosh...chalo kuch tou theeek o hi jae ga..cool...
kavyasam thumbnail
never believed such predictions.  They cannot predict the  Production House & channel  jhamela's, like it happened for KMH2, which actually decide if the show has to stay or not.   Many popular shows went off air even when successful because of this. 
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hyaaa bakwas...
i dnt care whatever they say...i m gonna watch it as long as they serve nice n well...
nywys, thnx 4 sharing though
Edited by justprati - 12 years ago