Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Will Kuch Toh Log Kahenge be Sony's trump card?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged

TC articles not allowed

Edited by -Nadii- - 07 October 2011 at 9:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8justpratipari_15chucklebuddyshamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Kuch Toh Log Kahenge be Sony's trump card?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

p.s.: well i have learnt not 2 believe such predictions.. coz the last I read about KMH2 was tht it wud zoom to success.. by the famous Tarot Reader Munisha Khatwani and within next few months it was off air..ROFL... Well KMH2 went offair cuz of Rattan Ka Rishta - Not cuz it as not good..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

magical.ArjuhijustpratiAhlaweyapari_15chucklebuddykavyasamAnjalii...xXx

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
@amna di,ditto. N btw luv ur new sig.

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
all these predictions are rubbish in my pov
If the script is strong and can attract viewers the show will grow in popularity; if not..? well like most of the sony shows it will end abruptly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratiachiever

ana.khan

Goldie

ana.khan

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
 i hv always found these card readers a bit funny...go man decide first...
he said The name 'KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE' vibrates on Number 71 ' this octave of Number 8 is one of the unluckiest numbers. It indicates gravest warnings for the future and foreshadows disasters brought about by association with others; ruin by speculations, partnerships, unions and bad advice. If it comes out in connection with future events one should carefully consider the path one is treading...
in the very next para he said...This planet is associated with trials, tribulations and struggle, but can also give tremendous success on the other front. In this case, the ratings for the show will take some time to warm up initially, will remain stable later on and if the content is overpowering, then it will zoom only in one direction ' upwards..
gosh...chalo kuch tou theeek o hi jae ga..cool...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
never believed such predictions.  They cannot predict the  Production House & channel  jhamela's, like it happened for KMH2, which actually decide if the show has to stay or not.   Many popular shows went off air even when successful because of this. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentheart96magical.ArjuhiachieverAnjalii...xXx

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
hyaaa bakwas...
i dnt care whatever they say...i m gonna watch it as long as they serve nice n well...
nywys, thnx 4 sharing though

Edited by justprati - 07 October 2011 at 9:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.