Balika Vadhu

Anandi's new dialogue to stay in haveli (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

i know Anandi behaviour is irritating. the main reason of her this irritating behaviour is her confusion abt Jogia. she accept or not or even if she try to hide it but she still love Jogia and waiting her return (this is most irritating part of her behaviour). apart from Jogia part her behaviour is absolutely normal and human. she do social work, she fight against Dhongi baba. she dont behave like dumb and coward outside haweli. but she is not coming out from his thinking abt haweli and Jogia and there her behaviour is not like normal girl. she contradict hersel. she say she hs accepted JAGO relation, but still it hurt whn she hear abt the pregnancy of Jogia. here we can criticize her behaviour.

but even after tht, can or sd we hate her??her behaviour dont cause problem anyone but herself. she is not forcing herself on Jogia, but just waiting. she is not shouting on anyone or creating hysteric. she is not abusing Gouri for her antics and avoiding confrontation. even most of us criticize her, but i dont think most of us hate her. if we wish tht she sd move on and not suffer, it say itself tht we dont hate her, but just irritated with her self sacrificing nature and wish her better life. 

in opposite, Gauri is creating scenes, she is not only living her own life but interfaring in Anandi life. she seek reason to fight, although her own position is very week and she is responsible herself for it, but blame everyone. and most of us dont want tht she live happily after creating problem in others life. so she is irritating as well as negative and most of us hate her for her own doing. 

Hi AnkitHugbang on...I don't hate anandi, but now I am so bored with her that even when gauri shouts at her or DS shouts I don't feel bad for anandi. I am just bored. All I think is ok now what next...

I agree that Anandi does not harm others. But the amount of harm she does to herself is painful to watch...to add to it the adult education and dongi baba track was not so gripping, atleast for me. Swades movie was abt samaj seva but it was directed in an involving way...Something lacked in those tracks and to add to it CVs never showed Anandi studying I think which every one wanted to see...The problem is that a serial remains interesting even if characters remains irritating...but now anandi's enduring torture and Gauri's torturing others have become super boring...It doesn't affect much when Gauri call anandi dramebazz neither does it feel good when gauri suffers. I sort of lost emotions good and bad for both the characters...Now in haveli we r gonna have A G round 2...Its like uttaran Tappu keeps doing bad things, iccha continues being good and suffer...After a point it becomes hard to even pity the good character becoz it starts looking like oh she likes being like this... After JG left haveli i was so keen to see what a will do and move on...But nothing happened much.

Edited by vasuja - 07 October 2011 at 5:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111-optimist-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anandi's new dialogue to stay in haveli (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
i just hope in this 2nd round of gauri vs anandi haveli fights ,gauri soon demands divorce to get legitimacy for her  baby with "unless you move out of haveli no one will  accept my kid or me " and anandi  is forced to accept  ..
giving that  official divorce - realising she is no longer even  jagyas 'legal' wife-  maybe  that is what will help her move on ,slowly focus on  her  own life,create her own indentity  ,completely free of haveli's  beendni tag.. ..Ermm

Edited by pjyo - 07 October 2011 at 6:17am

vasujaankit111

tinoo

IF-Rockerz

tinoo

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

i just hope in this 2nd round of gauri vs anandi haveli fights ,gauri soon demands divorce to get legitimacy for her  baby with "unless you move out of haveli no one will  accept my kid or me " and anandi  is forced to accept  ..
giving that  official divorce - realising she is no longer even  jagyas 'legal' wife-  maybe  that is what will help her move on ,slowly focus on  her  own life,create her own indentity  ,completely free of haveli's  beendni tag.. ..Ermm

Maybe anandi will give the divorce and now there will be role reversal.  gauri will stay as legal bahu and anandi will stay as illegal bahu in haveli. LOLLOL.

Edited by tinoo - 07 October 2011 at 6:28am

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

Maybe anandi will give the divorce and now there will be role reversal.  gauri will stay as legal bahu and anandi will stay as illegal bahu in haveli. LOLLOL.

naah tinooLOL,i just want a scenario where jaggu has no wives at allLOL  ,legal or illegal,let beendniss be free of their  jaggu fixation Silly..naa rahegaa yeh beend naa royengii Cry/chillayengiPinch iski beendniyaan..LOL

tinoo

IF-Rockerz

tinoo

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
LOL

naah tinooLOL,i just want a scenario where jaggu has no wives at allLOL  ,legal or illegal,let beendniss be free of their  jaggu fixation Silly..naa rahegaa yeh beend naa royengii Cry/chillayengiPinch iski beendniyaan..LOL

Yes, but you see  I highly doubt that either one really cares for jagya,  even if they both dump jagya, they will want to stay on in haveli as bahu.

Can you imagine ?   Legal adopted beti and illegal adopted beti.  And bhairon says, both of the bahus can stay here, and this nalayak beta has to stay in Mumbai 

woman11.Vrish.

woman11

Goldie

woman11

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
brilliant post ankitClap agree with you absolutely! Gauri can be no match to Anandi, she is an utterly selfish and spoiled character. Any happiness, no matter how big or important it is for you, should not come at the cost of somebody else's tears. I would rather fore go that happiness than be part of somebody else's ruin. Maybe it's an old world value and in today's world you ought to be competitive and self-centered for success, but this value of mutual compassion even for the stranger is something that holds the society together. If everyone starts thinking about only  their own self, even at the cost of causing someone else's ruin, that's the end of our social contractSmile

But Anandi's over the top goodness is becoming irritating now, and that's sad, because selflessness is supposed to be a virtue, yet the way the CVs stretch it to the limit of absurdity, that people start supporting selfishness instead!!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreevask

sreevask

Goldie

sreevask

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
To make the show interesting G shd go into coma ,rather die n leave gagas astray...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top