Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Anandi's new dialogue to stay in haveli (Page 2)

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
This is neat - there's a future for all of you in Sphere Origins ROFL  Incidentally, if Intruderfest's scenario of Anandi getting pregnant w/ Jagya comes true, it'll be the case of Sphere Origins copying Jyoti - there, they got Jyoti pregnant w/ her first loser hubby Pankaj a second time for the sake of saving the first baby from him, using a KZK track.  Here, if they re-unite Anandi w/ Jagya in the end, it will be copying Sushma's reunion w/ Brij in the same serial.

In short, Sphere Origins has no original ideas.  Irony in branding!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujaKyunkiImafanintruderfast

anshansh Senior Member
anshansh
anshansh

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
 oh plzzz anandi leave this haveli u can see outside world it is far better than this disgusting life plzzz live with  dignity .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafan

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by woman11

However, they stretch the paradigm of goodness to such absurd and irritating point that people start sympathizing and identifying with the lesser good and negative characters. 

Maybe because the negative traits do make those characters more human and hence more relatable than the absurdly good characters. It's really ironic-----for by  etching out an impossibly virtuous character, these serials are actually generating hatred for those traits of virtue, which in moderation should be practiced by all human beings.

@Woman11,
You have the answer to your own dilemma. Anything stretched to an infinity - loses its original property. Then even if it goodness - it becomes intolerable bcoz it is too much to grasp and is too painful to bear even as viewers.

I have a close school friend who was always quite submissive and easily gave in i the face of least resistance despite being a very gifted artist. She was married off into an even more intolerant and dominating family that managed to crush whatever little spirit she had. Now, she will talk on the phone if they are not at home, she cannot meet anyone unless they go to her home to meet her IN THE DRAWING ROOM IN THE PRESENCE OF HER EAGLE-EYED MIL. We are trying for a 25th yr reunion of our school and obviously she cannot come coz her husband thinks its not that necessary. 

I tried to make her undestand that you've given your life to this family, can't u take out even 2 days for your old friends - and she says - kya karen - this is how it is. He is not happy so lets just let it be.

I feel Anandi in certain cases is also adjusting to a fault. Sometimes its ok to be selfish. Am not saying Gauri has my support - far from it. But the ULTRA NICENESS of Anandi makes me want to throw up like if u eat something too sweet. Gauri comes as a relief. She is super selfish but she is more realatable coz atleast she appears human - a not very nice human at all, but still a plausible person.

The CV's love to do this coz they love the drama of the extreme BLACK with dazzling SURF EXCEL WHITE LOL

Edited by hooked - 07 October 2011 at 2:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujaKyunkiImafanSuchi-

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
wow vasu, that was a nice one...seriously I am sick n tired of this Anandi...whether we call it unconditional love or selfless personality, I am totally irritated by her...she is no example to anyone, what msg are the CVs trying to get thru her ???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujaKyunkiImafan

vasuja Goldie
vasuja
vasuja

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by woman11

Absolutely agree vasu! The CVs are experts in ruining characters to the point of no return. But one thing really beats my logic. Why do the CVs create these characters? eThe CVs apparently create these Angels-on-Earth, impossibly selfless characters as main leads to supposedly portray them as the ideal  Indian women who hold the quintessential Indian values.

However, they stretch the paradigm of goodness to such absurd and irritating point that people start sympathizing and identifying with the lesser good and negative characters. While I do not support Gauri, I am finding Anandi quite over the top with her goodness, especially after Jagya moved back to Mumbai. I will not want any woman to be like her and spoil her life uselessly like the way Anandi is doind. But there are many people who not only hate these 'positive' characters but are rather die hard fans of Rashi, Tapasya and Gauri. They will passionately defend and try to justify selfishness,lying, insensitivity, cruelty, violence, jealousy, manipulation and in Gauri's case, even illegal relationship with a married man and yet they have no patience for what is supposedly meant to be virtues. They can go to any length to defend the flaws in those characters and will find justification for every 'bad' deed they do but they will not tolerate the flaws of goodness. I do not mean to be judgmental about any fan group, but I am just trying to ruminate why many people find the paragon of virtue so unbearable and instead have immense patience and consideration for the negative/ not so good character. Is it the hatred or irritation with the sacrificial main lead that drive them to the lesser good or evil characters?  Maybe because the negative traits do make those characters more human and hence more relatable than the absurdly good characters. It's really ironic-----for by  etching out an impossibly virtuous character, these serials are actually generating hatred for those traits of virtue, which in moderation should be practiced by all human beings.

Hi AntaraHuggood to see u. It is painful to watch characters which are good to death. My liking for Anandi has changed and now it is bordering hatred, A's stupidity does not make G look better. She is equally stupid. In fact both are giving competition in proving who can get more dumb in life. Such pathetic female characters are irritating and even sometimes disgusting to watch. The only likeable female character in BV is Gehna. She is traditional, obedient follows customs but has lot of self respect and has the ability to think herself as a woman before thinking abt being daughter, wife, mother and DIL. All the other female characters in BV are worthless and Anandi and Gauri are the worst characters in BV's recent times...

I feel there is a difference between being good, virtuous and living as a dumb person without self respect...Unfortunately all good characters in serial world are too stupidly good. Even in SNS Gopi is so intolerably stupid that whenever she gets tricked by Raashi I don't feel sympathy for her but feel like giving 2 slaps from my side. I dislike gauri and Anandi equally now...and at this rate CVs will make me develop a soft corner for jagyaLOLLOLLOL bechara shaadi mein donoon baar fail hogaya
Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
SNIFF I guess I am the ONLY Anandi fan still left here.

I know she is pagal but its ok.. : ) she will turn around

When I do no know but I still think she is cool. It took courage to do what she did against that dhongi baba. Good for her.

As of her personal life! well thats in ruins.

Should she leave the singh's house ( well now she will surely cause DS is going to turn colors very soon)

Will she be successful .. yes (now or perhaps few years from now yes)

Do we all want her to be successful ( yup)

so why hate on her?

anywayz I do not want like to convince anyone anymore like I used to before but I will stay loyal to Anandi.

======

My support for Anandi ( no matter what) continues...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujapjyoDr3viLankit111

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
i know Anandi behaviour is irritating. the main reason of her this irritating behaviour is her confusion abt Jogia. she accept or not or even if she try to hide it but she still love Jogia and waiting her return (this is most irritating part of her behaviour). apart from Jogia part her behaviour is absolutely normal and human. she do social work, she fight against Dhongi baba. she dont behave like dumb and coward outside haweli. but she is not coming out from his thinking abt haweli and Jogia and there her behaviour is not like normal girl. she contradict hersel. she say she hs accepted JAGO relation, but still it hurt whn she hear abt the pregnancy of Jogia. here we can criticize her behaviour.

but even after tht, can or sd we hate her??her behaviour dont cause problem anyone but herself. she is not forcing herself on Jogia, but just waiting. she is not shouting on anyone or creating hysteric. she is not abusing Gouri for her antics and avoiding confrontation. even most of us criticize her, but i dont think most of us hate her. if we wish tht she sd move on and not suffer, it say itself tht we dont hate her, but just irritated with her self sacrificing nature and wish her better life. 

in opposite, Gauri is creating scenes, she is not only living her own life but interfaring in Anandi life. she seek reason to fight, although her own position is very week and she is responsible herself for it, but blame everyone. and most of us dont want tht she live happily after creating problem in others life. so she is irritating as well as negative and most of us hate her for her own doing. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujawoman11pjyo-optimist-

vasuja Goldie
vasuja
vasuja

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

SNIFF I guess I am the ONLY Anandi fan still left here.

I know she is pagal but its ok.. : ) she will turn around

When I do no know but I still think she is cool. It took courage to do what she did against that dhongi baba. Good for her.

As of her personal life! well thats in ruins.

Should she leave the singh's house ( well now she will surely cause DS is going to turn colors very soon)

Will she be successful .. yes (now or perhaps few years from now yes)

Do we all want her to be successful ( yup)

so why hate on her?

anywayz I do not want like to convince anyone anymore like I used to before but I will stay loyal to Anandi.

======

My support for Anandi ( no matter what) continues...

Suchi dearHugHow r u. Long time... even I visit forum less frequently these days. Suchi I like ur support for Anandi...More than Anandi I am angry with CVs...Cvs first spoiled sweet, rational just Gauri to a spoiled brat, now They are making Anandi a weak person, who though takes stand for others cannot do anything for herself...I sort of lost my patience, to add to it the adult education and dongi baba track was too lousy... I do agree that it had a lot of message to convey but I couldn't appreciate it...from the time Anandi took the vachan after her 10th exam that "mein padungi. Apne liye padungi" I had high hopes... I was happy when Cvs brought up Anandi thinking why she should become a doc and not something else. I even was ok with her taking up BA social work. But after that the track was lame...Instead of showing adult education, they could have shown her meeting NGOs, or approaching government concerns to get some facilities for the village and facing difficulties there. Slogging at nights for her education...all this would have made Anandi look so good...some thing like will smith in "my pursuit of happiness"...the Anandi track for last 1 to 2 months was super lame...And even JG track was lame after G parent's entry...BV is super lame.

Now for next few months after G preggy revelation BV will be uttaran pt:2...I think colors can club all serials and make it uttaran, becoz more or less all serials in colors have uttaran theme only...Just the characters vary in the amount of negativity...

I don't like anandi anymore but I love meeting all my friends in BV india forum.Suchi do keep vsiting when u get time...The serial has turned so lame I don't expect anyone to be as frequent as they used to be

Edited by vasuja - 07 October 2011 at 5:56am

Go to top