Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
 Even if Anandi's parents come to take her away as bhairon arranges something for her to leave haveli due to G pregnancy her dialogue will be.

" Agar mein yeh haveli chod kar chale jaoon tho gauri ki pregnancy ka sach to badal naheen jayegi na. G aur J ka zindagi ab kaafi aage bah chukki hein aur yeh sab dekkar muche sehna heein mere liye acha hain. J aur G keliye aap apni beti Anandi ko kyun haveli se bahar bej raheen hein?"

Poor bhairon will be put in trouble...he will allow her to stay and she will keep a dead face and take all the insults from Gauri without replying her back becoz G is preggy and A will not hurt her.

I have no hopes from A. She is getting worser than the lead Gopi in SNS. A and G will be in the haveli with one shouting and the other listening with dead face and crying.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

A-HELPING-HANDdivyababuchulbuli7fervourWebsiekriti87purvimAemyblossom2283Picasso9Gauri22.Vrish.AkDha_FanatichookedSakuunewmoon2011KyunkiImafanRolzzintruderfast

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anandi's new dialogue to stay in haveli" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
ROFLhilarious vasu , readind khusi promo post , i have no hopes from aLOL
and i am telling u they r proceeding towards gauri death , (i so wish it does not happen )
then anandi will take care of g child a j will remarry then happily ever after
after all they will haver to show anandi getting preggo with jaggu child too in future
viewers wont like it if annadi foes not get pregnant with jaggu childLOL

Edited by intruderfast - 05 October 2011 at 11:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chulbuli7vasuja.Vrish.AkDha_FanaticKyunkiImafan

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

ROFLhilarious vasu , readind khusi promo post , i have no hopes from aLOL
and i am telling u they r proceeding towards gauri death , (i so wish it does not happen )
then anandi will take care of g child a j will remarry then happily ever after
after all they will haver to show anandi getting preggo with jaggu child too in future
viewers wont like it if annadi foes not get pregnant with jaggu childLOL

Quite possible Anmol. But will CVs kill gauri, she is actually their golden goose for trps na... I don't give a dime for A's tears anymore. First time JG came I could sympathise with A but now she brought it on herself. Such a spineless character...Even ekta mai's leads have more self respect than these Anandi, Iccha, simar and gopi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chulbuli7Websiesunrise35rosha.anewmoon2011

kriti87

Groupbie

kriti87

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
hahaha u r absolutely rite ...

I have never seen a Character like Anandi before.. A Girl With NO SELF RESPECT AT ALL ...!!!! Any Tom Dick and Harry  can come and Insult her... It Hardly Matters To Her ...!!!! Such A LIFELESS and Boring Character ...

Her Husband Left Her And She Is Giving Bashans To Everyone As If She Was Waiting For This To Happen ... Now She Seems More Happy ..

Busy Interfering In Other's Life ... Fighting For Their Rights ... How Can She Do That and How Can Any1 Rely On Such Girl Who Could Fight For Her Own Justice ...???

Its True That One Should Move On With Life BUt Kch Time to asar rehta hai na yr ... Pati Chodd Ke Gaya Hai yr Koi Kaam Wali Bai Kaam Chodd K Thodi Gayi Hai ...????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gagarulez

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
yeah vasu, gopi ki school bhi complete ho jayegi but anandi ki nahinLOL..she will even recomend"bapusa jagya ko aur paise bhegiye,Sillyuss par abb bacche ki bhi zimmedari hai  naa"D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafan

sunrise35

sunrise35

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Quite possible Anmol. But will CVs kill gauri, she is actually their golden goose for trps na... I don't give a dime for A's tears anymore. First time JG came I could sympathise with A but now she brought it on herself. Such a spineless character...Even ekta mai's leads have more self respect than these Anandi, Iccha, simar and gopi.
[/QUOTE]

so true..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gagarulezvasuja

KyunkiImafan

IF-Rockerz

KyunkiImafan

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vasuja

Even if Anandi's parents come to take her away as bhairon arranges something for her to leave haveli due to G pregnancy her dialogue will be.

" Agar mein yeh haveli chod kar chale jaoon tho gauri ki pregnancy ka sach to badal naheen jayegi na. G aur J ka zindagi ab kaafi aage bah chukki hein aur yeh sab dekkar muche sehna heein mere liye acha hain. J aur G keliye aap apni beti Anandi ko kyun haveli se bahar bej raheen hein?"

Poor bhairon will be put in trouble...he will allow her to stay and she will keep a dead face and take all the insults from Gauri without replying her back becoz G is preggy and A will not hurt her.

I have no hopes from A. She is getting worser than the lead Gopi in SNS. A and G will be in the haveli with one shouting and the other listening with dead face and crying.

good one Vasuja LOL LOL Def. agree esa hi kuch bolegi Anandi madam. Here's another thing that I feel Anandi can say...

Bapusa...mei to haveli ko parpota na de payi, DS ka bhi yeh ek hi sapna hai to mei ab kaise unko khush hota na dekhu? Kya aap yeh haq mujhse cheen lenge? Mere J ke saath honeymoon jane par bhi mei parpota na de payi...aur ab G de rahi hai to humei uss bacche se to nainsafi nahi karni chahiye, us bacche ka kya dosh. Aap apni beti ko kaise jane ko keh sakte hai? Kon khayal rakhega G ka? Aap sab to busy rehte ho...aur mere pas to time hi time hai to aap chinta na karo mei sab kuch sambhal lungi! 

ROFL Clap

And sorry Anandi isn't being Maahan anywhere here. She is just being Dumb. And I guess when G feels good being selfish and dumb then A doesn't want to be left too far behind...may be CVs yeh soch rahe hai Angry

ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chulbuli7kriti87Picasso9vasuja

woman11

Goldie

woman11

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Absolutely agree vasu! The CVs are experts in ruining characters to the point of no return. But one thing really beats my logic. Why do the CVs create these characters? eThe CVs apparently create these Angels-on-Earth, impossibly selfless characters as main leads to supposedly portray them as the ideal  Indian women who hold the quintessential Indian values.

However, they stretch the paradigm of goodness to such absurd and irritating point that people start sympathizing and identifying with the lesser good and negative characters. While I do not support Gauri, I am finding Anandi quite over the top with her goodness, especially after Jagya moved back to Mumbai. I will not want any woman to be like her and spoil her life uselessly like the way Anandi is doind. But there are many people who not only hate these 'positive' characters but are rather die hard fans of Rashi, Tapasya and Gauri. They will passionately defend and try to justify selfishness,lying, insensitivity, cruelty, violence, jealousy, manipulation and in Gauri's case, even illegal relationship with a married man and yet they have no patience for what is supposedly meant to be virtues. They can go to any length to defend the flaws in those characters and will find justification for every 'bad' deed they do but they will not tolerate the flaws of goodness. I do not mean to be judgmental about any fan group, but I am just trying to ruminate why many people find the paragon of virtue so unbearable and instead have immense patience and consideration for the negative/ not so good character. Is it the hatred or irritation with the sacrificial main lead that drive them to the lesser good or evil characters?  Maybe because the negative traits do make those characters more human and hence more relatable than the absurdly good characters. It's really ironic-----for by  etching out an impossibly virtuous character, these serials are actually generating hatred for those traits of virtue, which in moderation should be practiced by all human beings.

Edited by woman11 - 06 October 2011 at 9:33pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujapjyo-optimist-KyunkiImafanSuchi-Rolzz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top