Page 1 of 1

Daisy15

IF-Dazzler

Daisy15

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Please someone tell me what happened in yday's episode.. cudnt watch :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

have-a-dream

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Short update please" in Lapataganj forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

have-a-dream

IF-Dazzler

have-a-dream

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
well yesterday's epi was not much interesting...m not good in giving updates bt still giving short updateLOL
-chorasya is very upset coz he is missing his childhood friend very muchCryCry

-mukundi lal is getting diwali bonus as well as the money of overtym he did,so he asked indu what do u want frm dis money..Indu is very happy(je baat) n says I'll tell yaa later what I want...Dancing
-police is searching for a thief who came to LPG for hiding(ohh m nt remebering his name,I guess he was Lakhan..not sureD'oh),bt police cud nt find him and awares ppl of LPG to be carefull..Shocked
-sonamall brings a box of gold jewels n showed them to Indu if sheez gonna purchase it(aath ana kaat k),at first she trys to console tat sheez not gonna look at those jewels bt when she sees them she desires to purchase the earings n thereby recalls mukundi's words tat heez getting bonus...sonamall says if u want to buy 'em u can send mukundi lal to the shop.Tongue
-chorasya comes to barber shop,where already the thief is getting his shave done..chorasya  is very upset,when barber asks him wts the matter,chorasya tells him every thing about his lost frnd,nd also says tat he dnt even knw hw he luks like,where he is...hearing this thief gets a plan n we all knw wt it cud be..(jai-veeru jodi dhan-tan-nan)
-finally thief comes to chorasya as his lost,bichda hua bachpan ka dost ...tadaaa.thief had witten jai in his hand n chorasya had written beeru(not veeru haanLOL) in his hand,what a nishani...Wink.n there was a song too ye dosti hum nahi todengeLOL.

precap I dint watched the complete bt at the end the thief was happy tat heez got such a wonderful place for hiding frm police n an idiot paan wala..on top of tat mukundi is getting huge sum of jewels..Ouch
sorry for the mistakes..Big smile

Edited by spardha_angel - 05 October 2011 at 10:58pm

Daisy15

Daisy15

IF-Dazzler

Daisy15

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Hey spardha...thanks yaar...u gave nice update...:)

have-a-dream

have-a-dream

IF-Dazzler

have-a-dream

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Madhu-

Hey spardha...thanks yaar...u gave nice update...:)

Blushingthanx madhu...Big smilen it was my pleasure againBig smile

Daisy15

RIYANSH_AUDREY

Goldie

RIYANSH_AUDREY

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Thanx spardha! even i had missed dis episode & gosh d thief had entered Shocked now wat will happen Question

have-a-dream

have-a-dream

IF-Dazzler

have-a-dream

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIYANSH

Thanx spardha! even i had missed dis episode & gosh d thief had entered Shocked now wat will happen Question

Big smileBig smilewelcum sweety,my pleasure!! hmm Lakhan ne apna kaam start kar diya..Ouch

RIYANSH_AUDREY

Goldie

RIYANSH_AUDREY

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Ooohhh he's started his work!!! gosh too bad Stern Smile 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.