Page 2 Page 4

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

Not game for saas-bahu sagas now 

Says prime time diva Kritika Kamra in a chat session with AT 

Shruti Jambhekar 

Bubbly,chirpy and vivacious.Actress Kritika Kamra is on a new high these days! This tellytown diva,who won many hearts as Aarohi with here charming screen presence in Kitani Mohabbat Hai is now part of the latest offering Kuchh Toh Log Kahenge.Kritika was in Ahmedabad to promote the soap.
An all perked up Kritika,talking about her role in the show,says,This is yet another lovestory that Im part of! I play the role of a 22-year-old Nidhi Verma who is good at studies,but is not keen on becoming a doctor as she becomes nervous about operating the patients.Nidhi takes up the profession because of parental pressure.She falls in love with Dr Ashutosh (played by Mohnish Behl) who is much older than her.The story is about their chemistry. 
About teaming up with established actor Mohnish Behl,Kritika says,I grew up watching him in films like Maine Pyaar Kiya,Hum Aapke Hain Kaun ... !,Hum Saath Saath Hain and even in serials like Sanjeevani and Devi.I look up to him as an actor from whom I can learn a lot. About working with producer Rajan Shahi,the actress says,Ive worked with Ektaji (Kapoor) and it has been a good exposure.Its a whole new world of learning experiences once again for me with Rajan sir.His frequent visits to the sets boosts up our motivational levels. Kritikas been constantly busy with some project or the other.Ive been lucky.Before a project is about to get concluded,a second projects lands in my kitty.Its sheer Gods grace.I do look forward to take a quality break and visit Delhi. Quiz her on whether she would like to take up social dramas and why the soaps she has been part of are not kitchen-politics based,pat comes the answer,I dont relate to them.I think Im too young for social dramas and cant be the part of kitchen politics based soaps either. On the personal front,quiz her about her chemistry with boyfriend Karan Kundra and she tells on a casual note,Its the way it has been.We both share a good understanding thats the good part about having a boyfriend who is part of same industry.In fact,it was Karan who felt I should take up Kuchh Toh Kahenge more than I was. On Ahmedabad the actress says,I come to Ahmedabad so many times,I love the city a lot.Am looking forward to come for garba moments as well,but dont know if Ill be able to make it or not.

Kritika Kamra 

[Previous] Ahmedabad Times [Next]

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159khadija-kmhLuvmayurmaneetadhasrujanaKudi_NextDoorshrutireddygr8-anzaeram-ShaiqMadiha2cute4u_22riyaan01arjuhi4evrKarnika007justpratiSHIKHA19mihali7sweetbarbiesur.Ahlaweya-Khush-Ashi22chammak_challochucklebuddyIntrepidaaparna4karanikaFilza.kavyasamcherry227Dr.BasketGuptacuttieeSimi939Chandani_CPinkCinderellanyctophiliaAnjalii...xXxshibzshanti05-Ms.Wildcherry-Roopal_ArDi.Dulcetmoonkmh.DarkParadise..-Priya01Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Not game for saas-bahu sagas now-Kritz" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharing...m happie dat she's out of kitchen politics...nice answers :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Thanx 4 sharng.

Armu4eva

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
saas bahu serials are a little out of fashion at this time! LOL
Garba!!! Awesome that she loves garba, so much fun!!

Armu4eva

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
awww..nice answers
Luv u kittu
Thanks for Sharing Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajustprati

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

ahh i saw her in ahmedabad .luckily i was thereSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratiLuvAbhiyaarjuhi

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

wow reallyyy!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming
hmm...must say ur so lucky :)

intruderfast

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by justprati

Originally posted by intruderfast

wow reallyyy!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming
hmm...must say ur so lucky :)
yup i have seen a lot of stars , celebs come in huge nos in navratri to ahmedabad
ranbir ko bhi dekha tha maineSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.