babydoll thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
background music of this new serial is sooo loud that it is very difficult to hear and understand the dialogues of character talking...  or they are not speaking out openly... what you all had to say...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Really i didn't find that.  At which part exactly?

justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KaranKittu4eva

Really i didn't find that.  At which part exactly?

not me either...
i agree that d BG played in d flash back of 1st epi was hilarious, on 2nd epi they used saiyan quite alot bt it wasnt loud at all n on d third epi d BG was perfectly fine...i jst luv d tune they play while showing mischievious nidhi...she luks so adorable in dat tune๐Ÿ˜
riyaan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
only sometimes i find difficulty in understanding the dialogue but i watch repeats for help๐Ÿ˜†. but it's just the beginning, they'll improve it in coming episodes for sure.
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry,bt m fyn wid d bg. I agree dat at 1st epi d bg was nt gud.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well i didn't found it out at any instance...so plz i request u to tell us where u felt it so that we can tell our views...
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
even i have noticed that the  background music is loud .we have to give attention to hear conversation?I wanted to write to sony channel regarding this?
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nt always, but i still agree 2 d topic. it sometimes Is hard to understand d dialogues. splly in Ashu-Mallika scenes. n however, Dr. A Always speaks softly wich makes it difficult to understand ๐Ÿ˜Š