R.I.P Steve Jobs (apple founder) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Aahaana

^^ So true Rani...he  indeed changed the world with his products.  

Tho I never knew this man personally it feel like a big loss, I guess its due to my love for apple:(

Just one day after the launch of the latest product, he pass away...tho I know it will happen but not so soon:(

I read somewhere about his leadership the following

"you have to be the one who's constantly up with new ideas, new initiatives, all in the spirit of moving your organizational mission forward. In whatever industry you're in, your constant innovation in alignment with your mission will keep you ahead of the pack.".  "Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations."

I guess thats why he was one of the most successful leaders ever :)

May his soul rest in peace.

Neither did I know this man personally. But he truly did change the world for the better. I mean apple is huge in technology today. And its just unfortunate he had to pass away at such a young age. He will always remain a hero in the world. He was a genius!
RIP steve jobs:( he will be missed dearly
We lost a visionary and a true leader ... 

Condolences to his family
What a HUGE loss...Very shocked to hear this...😭 He was such a visionary inspiration..! One of the greatest of these modern times..😔
May God give his family the courage to go cope with the loss and sail through this difficult time..😭
Edited by AmnaIsh - 12 years ago
R.I.P. steve jobs! =(

hershi
It's kinda a shock to me cuz just a few weeks ago I saw him interviewing and he was like he is going to bring a new technology in.
Rest in peace =)
You had a great brain =)
U will be remember forever.    Great great loss to technology.  RIP Steve Jobs
OMG...the greatest inventor of our Generation ðŸ˜­

R.I.P  Steve Jobs ðŸ¥º
RIP
Steve job...its great loss
What an amazing man he was.  pure genius.  May his soul rest in peace.