Diya Aur Baati Hum

   

Bahbho: "All the idiots in here!"

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Joined: 20 June 2011

Posts: 1016

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys!

In tonight's show Bhabho was telling daughter-in-law off because she got up later than Sandhya  who was already having a bath.  She said she didn't know what to do with "ALL THE IDIOTS IN HERE"??. (quote from the show 5th oct)

Who do you think she was referring to?  She seemed to be ok with Sandhya so do you think she was referring to all the people that didn't seem to understand her real motives? Any thoughts on this topic then guys??Embarrassed


Edited by Angelbud - 05 October 2011 at 4:19pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bahbho: "All the idiots in here!"" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Joined: 20 June 2011

Posts: 1016

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Is the spelling of her name correct?  

Edited by Angelbud - 05 October 2011 at 4:05pm

shaffa

Goldie

shaffa

Joined: 15 December 2010

Posts: 1683

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Hi Guys!

In tonight's show Bhabho was telling daughter-in-law off because she got up later than Sandhya  who was already having a bath.  She said she didn't know what to do with "ALL THE IDIOTS IN HERE"??. (quote from the show 5th oct)

Who do you think she was referring to?  She seemed to be ok with Sandhya so do you think she was referring to all the people that didn't seem to understand her real motives? Any thoughts on this topic then guys??Embarrassed
Bhabo has high standards and apart from Suraj the rest are all out to get what they can...

shaffa

Goldie

shaffa

Joined: 15 December 2010

Posts: 1683

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Is the spelling of her name correct?  
 
spelling is Bhabo i think... its how i spell it

fannn

Senior Member

fannn

Joined: 17 January 2006

Posts: 237

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Some of her dialogs are very funny.. like 'daanth dikhaya hota tho baraath vaapas le jaathi'
and '2 mahine thak poora gaanv suna tha hamara rona..'or something like that..
 
I think she was calling everybody paagal..
 

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Joined: 03 September 2008

Posts: 2780

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I think she has high expectations for Sandhya where as she has none for the rest of the family as she has somewhat been let down by them all.

I really didn't expect her to do Sandhya's saree for her, I have a feeling that Bhabo knew she didn't know how to do the saree and then used the cut finger as and excuse to help her. Bhabo may be sharped tongued and strict but she does have soft spot  that she doesn't like to show as she doesn't want to be walked all over if she lets her guard down.

I have a feeling she will be really proud of Sandhya if she finally did become a IPS officer as its something to boast about, though initially she will be against it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ChillMaarYaar

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Joined: 20 June 2011

Posts: 1016

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

I think she has high expectations for Sandhya where as she has none for the rest of the family as she has somewhat been let down by them all.

I really didn't expect her to do Sandhya's saree for her, I have a feeling that Bhabo knew she didn't know how to do the saree and then used the cut finger as and excuse to help her. Bhabo may be sharped tongued and strict but she does have soft spot  that she doesn't like to show as she doesn't want to be walked all over if she lets her guard down.

I have a feeling she will be really proud of Sandhya if she finally did become a IPS officer as its something to boast about, though initially she will be against it.


It dosent look like she has the "soft spot" you mention but i do think that that could be a good idear to develop the relationship as you hinted on! 

But who do you think she really meant when she said:

"THERE ARE SO MANY IDIOTS IN HERE"?

Yes its understandable to feel let down as their are indeed many who don't realize how indeed they are perceived as unintelligent and uneducated!  So many have no manners and really are a poor example of how corrupt India is!Embarrassed

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Joined: 03 September 2008

Posts: 2780

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Originally posted by angelic8219

I think she has high expectations for Sandhya where as she has none for the rest of the family as she has somewhat been let down by them all.

I really didn't expect her to do Sandhya's saree for her, I have a feeling that Bhabo knew she didn't know how to do the saree and then used the cut finger as and excuse to help her. Bhabo may be sharped tongued and strict but she does have soft spot  that she doesn't like to show as she doesn't want to be walked all over if she lets her guard down.

I have a feeling she will be really proud of Sandhya if she finally did become a IPS officer as its something to boast about, though initially she will be against it.


It dosent look like she has the "soft spot" you mention but i do think that that could be a good idear to develop the relationship as you hinted on! 

But who do you think she really meant when she said:

"THERE ARE SO MANY IDIOTS IN HERE"?

Yes its understandable to feel let down as their are indeed many who don't realize how indeed they are perceived as unintelligent and uneducated!  So many have no manners and really are a poor example of how corrupt India is!Embarrassed


Everyone has a soft spot, I think they tried to copy Kokila Modi from Saathiya for Bhabo's character and Kokila has mellowed out towards Gopi LOL same is bound to happen here.

The whole family except Sooraj seem to come off as self centered only caring about their own needs and being forced to act like they are a caring family. If Bhabo wasn't in control then it would have fell apart ages ago.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaffaChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.