Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: b2011

Hi poppy, did you watch the promo?  According to SP article, Ankitha helps sandhya in time.

Where does Ankita come from?๐Ÿ˜•
Anyway, I find this whole Sari predicament to be the most realistic part of the show right now! Its a very common thing, that many new brides do not know how to tie a Sari and are at their wits end in their new Sasuraal, when they are expected to tie it up!

Deepika looked so cute and helpless yesterday, trawling around in the half wrapped Sari and looking completely scared and at her wits end!
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Where does Ankita come from?๐Ÿ˜•
Anyway, I find this whole Sari predicament to be the most realistic part of the show right now! Its a very common thing, that many new brides do not know how to tie a Sari and are at their wits end in their new Sasuraal, when they are expected to tie it up!

Deepika looked so cute and helpless yesterday, trawling around in the half wrapped Sari and looking completely scared and at her wits end!

In yesterday's epi, sandhya calls ankitha (there was a phone in suraj's room) and Ankitha tries to help her over the phone but sandhya gets distracted again.  Then, Ankitha left her home to help sandy.

Deepika did really good yesterday.
Edited by b2011 - 12 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I knew this i have posted it in sum other topic that sooraj will help in tying the saaree ...Thnx for sharing
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: suk19

all this hallaballoo my hubby helps me just as i help him with his tie etc its called a partnership just what sooraj is doing with santhya i love your comment ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yeah, but not everyone understands this. And its sweet the way Sooraj will help Sandhya, romantic  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelbud

Well maybe he likes wearing saris?  It could be a sub plot to underline the fact that really he could be GAY!  We had a story line in an episode of  a uk soap recently where the husband was wearing his wife's clothes when she came home!  He turned out to be having an affair with her dad!  Do you think this could happen in DABH?

which uk show was this... and why is it that a hubby hepling his wife put a saree on is gay...whats gay got to do with anything...dont think Suraj will be cross dressing hes only helping...

oh i also am from uk and do watch dramas Gay or other wise 
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing , had seen promo thanks to Dhurvi 
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the promo dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ

n please all members.. PLEASE Ignore Angelbud.. he doesnt deserve your attention๐Ÿ˜Š

he is so obsessed with gay concept ๐Ÿฅฑthat he is trying to relate every single topic in our DABH forum to the concept of being gay.๐Ÿค”

he thinks Vikram is gay๐Ÿ˜•, he thinks Kisna is gay๐Ÿ˜ฒ, now he thinks Sooraj can be gay too?

oh wow.. who else will turn into gay in his imagination???๐Ÿ˜•

who is the next victim in line? Bhabo?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Chhotu?๐Ÿ˜ฒ or Sandhya herself? or even Meenakshi?๐Ÿ˜†

seriously.. we should not even read his posts.. the second you notice the name ANGELBUD.. just scroll down the page to the next post๐Ÿ˜Š.. it is even worthless to reply to him/her.

thanks..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
lilrahi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelbud

Well maybe he likes wearing saris? It could be a sub plot to underline the fact that really he could be GAY! We had a story line in an episode of a uk soap recently where the husband was wearing his wife's clothes when she came home! He turned out to be having an affair with her dad! Do you think this could happen in DABH?

According to you, Sandhya's brother is gay and now you're saying Suraj too so maybe instead of Suraj and sandhya marriage it should've been Ankur and Suraj!!

And what is UK soap you are referring to? I would like to watch it too so please tell us all the name
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maybe Anglebud wants to come out of the closet himself and hence he is pointing fingers at others๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Its okay Anglebud...we are all fine with your homosexuality issues! We simply don't give a damn about it!
Originally posted by: _mahi_

<font color="#9900cc">thanks for the promo dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

<font color="#9900cc">n please <font color="#ff0000">all members</font>.. PLEASE Ignore Angelbud.. he doesnt deserve your attention๐Ÿ˜Š</font>

</strong>

<font color="#9900cc">he is so obsessed with gay concept ๐Ÿฅฑthat he is trying to relate every single topic in our DABH forum to the concept of being gay.๐Ÿค”</font>

<font color="#9900cc">he thinks Vikram is gay๐Ÿ˜•, he thinks Kisna is gay๐Ÿ˜ฒ, now he thinks Sooraj can be gay too?</font>

<font color="#9900cc">oh wow.. who else will turn into gay in his imagination???๐Ÿ˜•</font>

<font color="#9900cc">who is the next victim in line? Bhabo?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Chhotu?๐Ÿ˜ฒ or Sandhya herself? or even Meenakshi?๐Ÿ˜†</font>

<font color="#9900cc">seriously.. we should not even read his posts.. the second you notice the name ANGELBUD.. just scroll down the page to the next post๐Ÿ˜Š.. it is even worthless to reply to him/her.</font>

<strong><font color="#9900cc">thanks..๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

Awesome post!!! it cracked me!!! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ