Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
I knew this i have posted it in sum other topic that sooraj will help in tying the saaree ...Thnx for sharing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo edited again (Page 4)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

Originally posted by FIZK6

If a woman can put on a tie for a man, why cant a man help a woman with a sari? 
all this hallaballoo my hubby helps me just as i help him with his tie etc its called a partnership just what sooraj is doing with santhya i love your comment Thumbs Up

Yeah, but not everyone understands this. And its sweet the way Sooraj will help Sandhya, romantic  Embarrassed

shaffa

Goldie

shaffa

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Originally posted by bewafa

nnnaaawww!!

hold on...suraj knows how to tie a sari?? LoL

Well maybe he likes wearing saris?  It could be a sub plot to underline the fact that really he could be GAY!  We had a story line in an episode of  a uk soap recently where the husband was wearing his wife's clothes when she came home!  He turned out to be having an affair with her dad!  Do you think this could happen in DABH?
which uk show was this... and why is it that a hubby hepling his wife put a saree on is gay...whats gay got to do with anything...dont think Suraj will be cross dressing hes only helping...

oh i also am from uk and do watch dramas Gay or other wise 

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing , had seen promo thanks to Dhurvi 

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
thanks for the promo dearBig smile

n please all members.. PLEASE Ignore Angelbud.. he doesnt deserve your attentionSmile

he is so obsessed with gay concept Sleepythat he is trying to relate every single topic in our DABH forum to the concept of being gay.Ermm

he thinks Vikram is gayConfused, he thinks Kisna is gayShocked, now he thinks Sooraj can be gay too?Wacko

oh wow.. who else will turn into gay in his imagination???Confused

who is the next victim in line? Bhabo?Shocked Chhotu?Shocked or Sandhya herself? or even Meenakshi?LOL

seriously.. we should not even read his posts.. the second you notice the name ANGELBUD.. just scroll down the page to the next postSmile.. it is even worthless to reply to him/her.

thanks..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Antu-_-Aslan-

lilrahi

lilrahi

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Originally posted by bewafa

nnnaaawww!!

hold on...suraj knows how to tie a sari?? LoL

Well maybe he likes wearing saris? It could be a sub plot to underline the fact that really he could be GAY! We had a story line in an episode of a uk soap recently where the husband was wearing his wife's clothes when she came home! He turned out to be having an affair with her dad! Do you think this could happen in DABH?

According to you, Sandhya's brother is gay and now you're saying Suraj too so maybe instead of Suraj and sandhya marriage it should've been Ankur and Suraj!!

And what is UK soap you are referring to? I would like to watch it too so please tell us all the name

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaarsuk19

poppy2009

IF-Rockerz

poppy2009

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Maybe Anglebud wants to come out of the closet himself and hence he is pointing fingers at othersLOLLOLLOL

Its okay Anglebud...we are all fine with your homosexuality issues! We simply don't give a damn about it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar_mahi_-Antu-_-Aslan-

-Antu-_-Aslan-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.