Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

magicalworld

magicalworld

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
oh in fact i was just thinking that may be suraj will help sandhya as noone going to help her there

So i am very happy that my prediction is going to be true

Thanks for the promo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo edited again (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poppy2009

IF-Rockerz

poppy2009

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Comments edited...since Suraj is NOT helping Sandya tie her Sari! Thank God!LOL

Edited by poppy2009 - 06 October 2011 at 1:55am

suk19

Prabhkallu

Goldie

Prabhkallu

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Aww.. Sooraj... 

suk19

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
If a woman can put on a tie for a man, why cant a man help a woman with a sari? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaarsuk19

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppy2009

Hi poppy, did you watch the promo?  According to SP article, Ankitha helps sandhya in time.

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

If a woman can put on a tie for a man, why cant a man help a woman with a sari? 
all this hallaballoo my hubby helps me just as i help him with his tie etc its called a partnership just what sooraj is doing with santhya i love your comment Thumbs Up

poppy2009

IF-Rockerz

poppy2009

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Originally posted by poppy2009

Hi poppy, did you watch the promo?  According to SP article, Ankitha helps sandhya in time.

Where does Ankita come from?Confused
Anyway, I find this whole Sari predicament to be the most realistic part of the show right now! Its a very common thing, that many new brides do not know how to tie a Sari and are at their wits end in their new Sasuraal, when they are expected to tie it up!

Deepika looked so cute and helpless yesterday, trawling around in the half wrapped Sari and looking completely scared and at her wits end!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Where does Ankita come from?Confused
Anyway, I find this whole Sari predicament to be the most realistic part of the show right now! Its a very common thing, that many new brides do not know how to tie a Sari and are at their wits end in their new Sasuraal, when they are expected to tie it up!

Deepika looked so cute and helpless yesterday, trawling around in the half wrapped Sari and looking completely scared and at her wits end!
[/QUOTE]

In yesterday's epi, sandhya calls ankitha (there was a phone in suraj's room) and Ankitha tries to help her over the phone but sandhya gets distracted again.  Then, Ankitha left her home to help sandy.

Deepika did really good yesterday.

Edited by b2011 - 06 October 2011 at 3:40am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.