Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Rose_Petal

IF-Dazzler

Rose_Petal

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
I wouldn't be surprised if Suraj knows how to fold in a sari...after all the years following Bhabo around he learned things! LOLLOL How-to-wear-a-sari is just one of those things he picked up from her along with making sweets. I'm not complaining though...Bhabo did something very good here!

Edited by Rose_Petal - 05 October 2011 at 9:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo edited again (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
lol, give it a break ...

his family owns a saree shop , they have to put sarees in display , may be he had seen how thats done ... 

dont get it hows its related to being GAY 

i rem shows and movies where male lead helps female in wearing a saree , so are they also GAYS ?????? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karish-Antu-_-Aslan-

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Hey JustJ iam so glad u wrote itTongue...i mean wat kind of a mentality do ppl have hereAngryAngryAngryDead...just because Sootaj knows how to fold a sarAngryAngryi and helps Sandhya with means he is a gayAngryAngryDeadCensored...and other lead heroes who constantly insult heroines(thr are lot of these heroes on star plusAngryAngry)...taunt them and behave like early manAngryAngry ...neanderthalsAngryAngryDead...are the real heroesAngryAngryDead...his family owns a saree shop and he has always been the helping hand for all of themAngryAngry...so he must have seen it and learnt to do itOuchOuch...so that he could helpOuchConfusedAngry...and excuse me all of youAngryAngry even my father knows how to fold a sareeAngryAngry...he is a doctorTongue.Ouch...does that make him a GayAngryAngry...i mean a man , a hero AngryAngrywho insults his ladiesAngryDeadCensored...leaves them to cryCensored...AngryAngry and shows his manlihood Censored...AngryDeadby using force on themAngryAngry(i too like the Mills and BoonishEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed hero still )...pinning them all wallsAngryAngry to show thier so called love is a heroAngryAngry and someone who is shyEmbarrassed, helps his wife.Embarrassed/...knows her mind even before she says somethingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, somebody who is sweetAngryAngry and well mannered is a GayAngryAngry...Gawwwd...AngryDeadCensored...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Chandramukhi-

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah!

They own a sari shop!

*ding* LoL obviously he would know how to tie a sari!

Gosh...how could I miss that?? Gaah!

**Edited**

Just realised that sounded sarcastic...it's not! LoL

Edited by bewafa - 05 October 2011 at 10:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Rose_Petal

IF-Dazzler

Rose_Petal

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

lol, give it a break ...

his family owns a saree shop , they have to put sarees in display , may be he had seen how thats done ...Yep true...could be! 

dont get it hows its related to being GAY Why is that even brought up? Wacko

i rem shows and movies where male lead helps female in wearing a saree , so are they also GAYS ?????? Me too...and it's romantic...even if a bit awkward for the actors LOL...I think for actual couples such a thing would be kind of sweet and cute.

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
??? really??? wth Shocked

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
so swwwttt of sooraj...Tongue

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karishma125

so swwwttt of sooraj...Tongue
Thanx Karishm dearTongue atleast someone other than meTongue and JayaTongue found Sooraj helping Sandhya with the saree normalOuchAngry. Yesss Sooraj is chooo chweetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he is a sweetheart...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bristi04

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.