Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hereby is this a new NivRen FF; to follow this FF, you have to see Scene 1-113 on Chandchupabadalfan's channel on youtube. Here is scene number 113

http://youtu.be/-mHMkmqVVdk (scene 113)

One scene each friday can u expect from me; starting off from the upcoming friday

Link to Chandchupabadalfan's channel's: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChandChupaBadalFan

Edited by savera2007 - 12 years ago
savera2007 thumbnail

Scene 1

Viren was away for a very long time. Nivedita was getting worried. Why didn't she stop him? It was so foolish of her to let him go… Why couldn't he listen when she stopped him in the first place? Thunder was not stopped at all; actually, it felt as if all of it got worse with passing time. What to do now? It was raining outside and she was wondering where Viren was?

She was about to look outside the window when she saw a shadow. Someone was watching at her, she could sense that… She was frightened to death and she ran outwards. She just ran and ran; and did not realise that she was gone deep into the forest. At one moment she stopped and realised that she was all wet and trees surrounded her.

If she was frightened before than now she was practically death out of fear. What to do next? She was looking around and help was nowhere to be seen. She began to cry while walking back. Sounds made her heartbeats go faster and rain and wind was causing her breaths to stop. Was this how moments before death felt… a thought came through her mind. She was all lost in this…

She remembered her family and all past moments passed through her eyes without she could do anything to stop them. And then suddenly she stopped, when she heard

"tum yeh kehna chahti ho k tumhe koi fadak nahin padta, meri fikr hi nahin. Koi baat nahin, main jaa raha hoon aur main tab tak nahin aaonga, jub tak tum mujhe poore dil se nahin bulati."

Finally, finally I have understood and felt the pain in your voice when you had said this to me when you were leaving for Delhi Viren; she was not only thinking, but concluding this. I wish I understood it before Viren… I wish…

"Tum kise jhoot bol rahi ho Nivedita, asal mein to tum khud nahin janti k tum mujh se kitna pyar karti ho. Tumhara dil mere liye tadapta bhi hai aur dharakta bhi, kyounke yeh tadap maine mehsoos ki hai."

You were right Viren… she almost said defeatedly and sat on the rock beside her. You were right Viren. I love you very much… but how can I say this to you. Every time I love someone, that person vanishes from my life. In this world, I loved my mom the most and I am brought up without her… She broke down… Finally all the barriers she had built against love was diminishing and she was not realising that.

Then when I started to believe in love again, you came in my life like a storm Viren. I have been on an edge since. If this is love what I feel for you, then what did I feel for… she stopped there. It did not felt good to mention another man's name with her husband's name, her love's name. How can I come so far without travelling on this path called love? I was only with you Viren, walking behind you… when did it happen that I became your companion?

Companion? Am I his companion? So am I walking on his path with him… Viren, what type of love is this? Viren… Where are you? She stood up and was about to walk again, when she tripped. She was falling and she did not realise that she had not hit the ground. She opened her eyes only to see direct into his eyes. She had not looked into his eyes in this manner earlier, but she knew that it was him…

He pulled her up and placed his hand on her cheek and asked how are you Nivedita… It was enough for her. She hugged him tightly as if she will lose him again. His warm breath was warming her neck and she was feeling warm in the whole body. She began to freeze and he pulled her back and gave her his jacket to wear. She kept looking at him without saying or doing anything.

He took her hand in his and covered her with his jacket. He looked at her and told that he saw her running towards the forest so he ran after her and found her here. He lifted her chin and asked why she ran like this. She remembered the eyes and the shadow and she hugged him as tightly as she could; crying did she tell him about the incident.

Viren listened to her and comforted her. He wished he had some water to offer. When her tears stopped a little he took her hand in his and then he put his around her and her to trust him and that he will not let anything happen to her. His words were the assurance she needed and she trusted his love.

savera2007 thumbnail

Scene 2:

Viren's left arm was over her shoulders and his left hand was in her hands. She was silent and he did not interupted her silence. He was busy thinking about what Nivedita had told him. She was going through so many things since their marriage and the more he struggled to give her peace of mind, the more got things puzzled.

He was awakened from his thoughts by Nivedita. She tripped over something and he was there for her before anything happened. She was still wearing his jacket and the way she was holding his shirt to avoid falling down… It shivered him within. They might be near the cottage, was Viren thinking, because he was able to see Nivedita's face, particularly her eyes.

She was watching straight into his and not for once did her eyes deviate. He kept looking into them while pulling her up. She was not even realising what was happening to her. She was now standing in front of him and her constant look into his eyes was making him forget time and space.

He pulled her closer and then slowly he raised her arms up to his neck. She did not oppose and this gave him courage to place his hand on her back and suddenly a cold breeze found its way towards them. Lock of hair were on her face and she had closed her eyes. With the hand on her back, he pulled her more closer to himself and he felt the touch of the zip on his jacket.

Carefully he moved her hair from her face and he notice the small shivers appearing now and then on her face indicating her nervousness. He remembered his promise of not crossing his limits without her consent, but if this was not to be interpreted as consent, then he did seriously not know how to be sure of her consent. He decided to listen to his heart and Nivedita could feel how his hand had stopped beside her ears.

She was too shy to say anything and somehow she understood why he had stopped. She opened her eyes slowly and looked into his. His heart was seeking her permission through his eyes and she decided to sent her heart's consent through her eyes…

She felt how his fingers moved all the way to her neck and his hold around her neck was so gentle that she did not notice when her head was tilthed. As soon as Viren eyes moved towards her lips, so as the final consent, she closed her eyes and waited for the moment… The moment of life and death, the moment of union, the moment where two souls would take their first step towards being one for all eternity.

He felt her heartbeats getting faster and it made his own heartbeats beat faster as well. The seconds wait felt as ages and she just wanted to get melted into his arms, his love and wanted to vanish in his love. She felt his warm breath and then his lips touching her lips gently…

How long she had been in his embrace, she did not know. She was awaken by his whispers, which claimed his love for her… He kept saying "I love you Nivedita," and his voice was showing his souls restlessness, his illness of the heart which demanded a cure in form of three words.

She moved her hand from his neck and slowly caressed his hair… it made him calm a bit but the restlessness was persistent. She lift her head high enough to reach his ear. He felt the warmth of her breath, and he hugged her a little harder. He whispered once again "I love you," and waited for his own cure and with a trembling voice it came "I… love … you…" And then she said "Viren."

He felt her arms around him and he gave her head place to hide from the world, so she was only to found in his embrace. He felt the smile on her lips on his chest and he closed his eyes only to live in this moment.

-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow!! I'm so in love with your FF Abida. Looking forward to the next update.
mitra10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you  Abida for writing again. I just love reading your FF. Waiting for the next update.
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome abids!!!  Thanks for writing again
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kya kar diya Abidah... maar dala...You have brought back memories of good old days by writing Dastaan II... Wonderful...We are going to relive NiVren from your point of  view once again. Beautifully written and I so was able to picturize KinHa doing this scene.
ash_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice ff...both scenes are beautifully written...waiting for ur new updates...
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful with each word u bring nivren alive i just love your writing and have missed cnt wait for your next update. mwah