Suggestions / Comments

VIJAY & MODERATORS: EXPLAINATION NEEDED HERE (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

zaaratq

IF-Sizzlerz

zaaratq

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saruu-

Zaaruu WaitEmbarrassed
Its Late In India NA?
He Might Have Gonee To Sleep?Embarrassed

&Your WAll Is InvadedLOL

i think im going off now... bye loveHug and yeah ill check the wall tomorrow then.. u stay cool and no misbehaving okay?? u knw hw much im crazy abt u...Embarrassed 

Vijay is from India?? wow i didnt knw that.. anws MR VIJAY ILL SEE YR REPLIES tomorrow but pls i hope u replied.. bye...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Saruu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIJAY & MODERATORS: EXPLAINATION NEEDED HERE (Page 9)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Originally posted by utopia88

Vijay, how come you haven't put Drashti on the cover of Zing magazine when she has so many fans and  was #1 on IF?

You put Gurmeet on the cover but not Drashti! Why is that?

It seems unfair.

Life seems unfair at times what can we do about it? Ouch Inspite of our repeated requests members keep posting the same message on the same very topic. Isnt that unfair to us who have to go through so many pages to read other members requests/feedback too?

On a serious note I can say that its the editorial call taken by the Zing Magazine team. But yes team is working on getting the popular celebrities and may be we surprise you all soon.

Vijay, like Saruu asked, aren't you also part of the ZING magazine team?  Smile

Could you please also give me an e-mail address of the ZING magazine editorial team so I can direct my requests to have Drashti on the cover of ZING magazine to them?    Smile

Edited by utopia88 - 07 October 2011 at 1:57pm

-Saruu-

-Saruu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saruu-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara25

Zaaruu WaitEmbarrassed
Its Late In India NA?
He Might Have Gonee To Sleep?Embarrassed

&Your WAll Is InvadedLOL

i think im going off now... bye loveHug and yeah ill check the wall tomorrow then.. u stay cool and no misbehaving okay?? u knw hw much im crazy abt u...Embarrassed 

Vijay is from India?? wow i didnt knw that.. anws MR VIJAY ILL SEE YR REPLIES tomorrow but pls i hope u replied.. bye...
Sleep Tight,Have Dreams Filled Of MeeWink

andd check his profile lol

Edited by -Saruu- - 07 October 2011 at 2:00pm

ZahariliBichoo

ZahariliBichoo

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by utopia88

Hi All,

First of all let me clarify that there is no NEED for India-Forums to be biased / sexist or anything of that order. We try our best to stay neutral and independent and cater to what our audience demands.

TellyBuzz articles are tagged based on the names appearing in the article. So if the celebrity name is not mentioned in the article then the team is not Tagging the celebrity. If we have missed on that somewhere you can always point it out.

Wherever GHSP is mentioned doesnt mean that we would be tagging all the actors from the show untill there names are appearing in the article.

Well if I have to point out a few articles to prove our point. In a quick scan I found these where we have not tagged Gurmeet but it does tag GHSP or Drashti.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/fantastic-4s/8741-what-if.htm

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/7653-big-money-gives-a-refreshing-break-for-the-small-screen-celebs.htm 

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/quick-grills/7200-i-am-fond-of-karan-singh-grover-drashti-dhami.htm

I hope this answers your concerns about India-Forums being Biased and Sexist. I hope now the Gurmeet Fans wont complain that why those three articles I mentioned above dont have Gurmeet tagged when GHSP is mentioned.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

Those articles are pretty old. In the recent articles, I've noticed that GC has been tagged by himself more in GEET related articles. 

Since Drashti & Gurmeet are the leads of the show wouldn't it make sense to tag them both in GEET related articles. 

I feel Drashti should have been tagged in the recent article on GC which was related to GEET.

Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion and I feel it make sense to admit that allegations of calling India-Forums sexist and biased were wrong and really uncalled for.

TellyBuzz is a seperate team and works independently. It has less interaction with the Moderators or the Development Team.

Well there might be "some" fan who will feel we should carry atleast one story a day for Drashti Dhami but unfortunately we do not have that much resources to please everyone Unhappy

Dear Vijay
Happy Dusshera to you and your family

Thanks for Answering our questions.
To understand you correctly the numbers of FANS that are increasing like a Plague at Gurmeet's Fan club willl NOT be counted on the Ranking. In that case I should say all the celebrities including Drashti too unless they are true number. In last few days I have seen them increasing by 100s a day. its a basic common sense that THERE IS NO WAY there would be so many fans added in a day unless somebody is deliberately creating them and joining the FAN club. Even using  bot system to generate them automating it. I hope ppl have better things to do in life

I understand your situation to track this MID's is a tricky business.  You are the WEB GURU so you know how to handle this situation BUT I do not believe its been addressed fastly enough.  Its really not that hard to implement somekind of security system so that ppl cannot create MIDs either ask for ther SSN number OR Drivers License or somekind  of Unique Identifying ID which can be tracked in database with common variables. There are lot of ways how to do this. You are the GURU here so I know you will figure it out.

Regards
Sarika

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RENU1111-Saruu-

-Saruu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saruu-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
^^ Sarika Im14,How Will I have Driving License?LOL

ZahariliBichoo

ZahariliBichoo

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

That was just an example dear. YOU are 14 you should not be allowed here. LOL
That was just an example. Vijay knows what i am talking about.

-Saruu-

-Saruu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saruu-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GurtiRocks2012

That was just an example dear. YOU are 14 you should not be allowed here. LOL
That was just an example. Vijay knows what i am talking about.
SShhh Nahii I Need To Be Here LOLLOL

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Yes Moderators are not a part of TellyBuzz team. they can me mailed at [email protected]
About ZING suggestions and request can be posted on ZING Facebook page where they try their best to fulfill the request.

Also now it should be clear that members making MIDs to increase ranking doesnt count, unless they are regular visitor..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88-Saruu-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top