VIJAY & MODERATORS: EXPLAINATION NEEDED HERE - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Nadii-

Yes Moderators are not a part of TellyBuzz team. they can me mailed at [email protected]
About ZING suggestions and request can be posted on ZING Facebook page where they try their best to fulfill the request.

Also now it should be clear that members making MIDs to increase ranking doesnt count, unless they are regular visitor..

Nadii, thanks for the contact info.   ðŸ˜Š
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by zaara25

MR Vijay

i agree with my love saruu that celeb ranking divides everyone. im a huge maaneet fan... i always be... but i love dd also... and im a part of geet forum.. and when i don comment on gurmeet profile, i have some people telling me im being biased because of the ranking.. Please Vijay We all come here for interaction with frens.. and because of your ranking system, We cant make frens with everyone freely. yes our love for celebs should not hinder our frenship. But tell me, how can this situation be made possible with the biasedness? if You feel DD fans are the only ones accussing you, then sorry i can assure you i will have support from almost every fan here. And sadly thats the truth. IF or i shall just say GF since im always there, is no more the place i look forward to come and rest and make frens anymore..its so much negative now. No doubt it took you pains to build an empire online. Have to admit IF is one of the most populated online portal by indian net users.. But then, it wont stay there long. Because i knw many who are leaving this forum because of all this negativity and biasedness... pls reply me Mr VIJAY..

Zaara

Well I think its not the ranking that is creating negativiity. The answer lies in your question itself that "our love for celebrity should not hinder our friendship". So I would say that its the over-obsessiveness with the Celebrity Rankings by certain fan groups. Let the Rankings be more natural and enjoy your time on the site.

Thank you for acknowledging that its the most populated online portal by indian net users. We would continue to work hard to improve and stay above our detractors and competitors and honestly that is what we have always have been doing over the years.

Cheers,
Vijay
Edited by vijay - 12 years ago
Originally posted by vijay

Well I think its not the ranking that is creating negativiity. The answer lies in your question itself that "our love for celebrity should not hinder our friendship". So I would say that its the over-obsessiveness with the Celebrity Rankings by certain fan groups. Let the Rankings be more natural and enjoy your time on the site.

Thank you for acknowledging that its the most populated online portal by indian net users. We would continue to work hard to improve and stay above our detractors and competitors and honestly that is what we have always have been doing over the years.

Cheers,
Vijay
Thank You VIjay for answeing our Questions but as you mentioned that Over OBsessiveness with Celebrity Ranking by Certain Fan groups. I agree with you 100% that certain Fan groups create lot of hateful fights and Are you planning to ban these Troublemakers from this SITE so that we can have PEACE. There are FEW in this GF who are just troublemakers nothing else. Absolutely fanatic and over obsessive. They not only create hateful messages here, they are huge troubles in Facebook too. I have got them banned from FB few times and will keep on doing it as I hate this cyberbulling other ppl. Fans needs to be more healthy competition but some of them just don't get it. As far as I can understand, they will never change.
Originally posted by GurtiRocks2012

Thank You VIjay for answeing our Questions but as you mentioned that Over OBsessiveness with Celebrity Ranking by Certain Fan groups. I agree with you 100% that certain Fan groups create lot of hateful fights and Are you planning to ban these Troublemakers from this SITE so that we can have PEACE. There are FEW in this GF who are just troublemakers nothing else. Absolutely fanatic and over obsessive. They not only create hateful messages here, they are huge troubles in Facebook too. I have got them banned from FB few times and will keep on doing it as I hate this cyberbulling other ppl. Fans needs to be more healthy competition but some of them just don't get it. As far as I can understand, they will never change.

It is sad really...that there are fans OUT THERE who are over obsessed and send hate PMs...some members I know had some aswell it's not nice and there are some fans who contact each other on FB just to cause more trouble...it's sad how some waste time.
Originally posted by ruky786

It is sad really...that there are fans OUT THERE who are over obsessed and send hate PMs...some members I know had some aswell it's not nice and there are some fans who contact each other on FB just to cause more trouble...it's sad how some waste time.

Doesn't matter...dealing with harassment from members is not priority on this site...nothing's gonna be done about it so just deal with it

...or you could start sending out some of your own
...but i dunno if you have enough time on your hands to actually be that deluded lol

Originally posted by ruky786

I call these Fans Idiots, they have nothing Productive to do in Life.
They are Bullies nothing else. Its sad some of them are like 16 years old.