Suggestions / Comments

VIJAY & MODERATORS: EXPLAINATION NEEDED HERE (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

So you are saying that telly buzz actually tags the actors' names themselves not the IF team?

Is by e-mail the only way we can contact them?  Smile

We are not asking for an article on Drashti everyday. It would be nice to read interviews on Drashti once in a while since she rarely gets any.   

Yes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIJAY & MODERATORS: EXPLAINATION NEEDED HERE (Page 8)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zaaratq

IF-Sizzlerz

zaaratq

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
MR Vijay

i agree with my love saruu that celeb ranking divides everyone. im a huge maaneet fan... i always be... but i love dd also... and im a part of geet forum.. and when i don comment on gurmeet profile, i have some people telling me im being biased because of the ranking.. Please Vijay We all come here for interaction with frens.. and because of your ranking system, We cant make frens with everyone freely. yes our love for celebs should not hinder our frenship. But tell me, how can this situation be made possible with the biasedness? if You feel DD fans are the only ones accussing you, then sorry i can assure you i will have support from almost every fan here. And sadly thats the truth. IF or i shall just say GF since im always there, is no more the place i look forward to come and rest and make frens anymore..its so much negative now. No doubt it took you pains to build an empire online. Have to admit IF is one of the most populated online portal by indian net users.. But then, it wont stay there long. Because i knw many who are leaving this forum because of all this negativity and biasedness... pls reply me Mr VIJAY..

Zaara

Edited by zaara25 - 07 October 2011 at 1:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RENU1111utopia88-Saruu-

-Saruu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saruu-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Welll SAid WifeyyHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaaratqutopia88

zaaratq

IF-Sizzlerz

zaaratq

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saruu-

Welll SAid WifeyyHug

thanks Heart but i wish Vijay would reply me once. Did i say something so difficult to grasp?Confused

zaaratq

IF-Sizzlerz

zaaratq

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Dear Mr Vijay,

Please look into my requests as well and reply.

-Saruu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saruu-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Zaaruu WaitEmbarrassed
Its Late In India NA?
He Might Have Gonee To Sleep?Embarrassed

&Your WAll Is InvadedLOL

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Originally posted by utopia88

So you are saying that telly buzz actually tags the actors' names themselves not the IF team?

Is by e-mail the only way we can contact them?  Smile

We are not asking for an article on Drashti everyday. It would be nice to read interviews on Drashti once in a while since she rarely gets any.   

Yes.

Vijay, thanks for the answer.  Smile

LilyAdams

LilyAdams

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Hi Lily,

Welcome to India Forums. Though we understand it took you 5 years to sign up and become a member here. However we are glad finally there was something compelling for you to do so.

Well criticism is something thats part of everything we do afterall "Kuch toh log kahenge" when this is a Forum. Smile

We do welcome all the positive criticism which can help us build a great community. We understand that there is still a lot of room to improve and we are trying to do just that over the years now.

We hope you have a great stay at India-Forums. Smile

Cheers,
Vijay

Hi Vijay,

Thankyou for welcoming me. I am glad that you did not take the crticism to your heart. You see India Forum has connected so many people worldwide and people have formed friendships regardless of where they come from, what religion/nationality they belong to or whether they are female or male. So, sometimes it gets discouraging when we see somethings that are not fair. I know it is hard to make everyone happy, and regulating rules is easier said than done. I have seen that people do care about building a community and I have seen that from many excellent posts of moderators who try to eliminate differences and bring positive results. You try to interact and improve as much as you can and as fans we appreciate your efforts. Hopefully you and the moderators will bring more good change which will take India Forums to new heights. Good Luck to you, and the whole team. I hope India Forum will improve the ranking system and work on figuring the solution about MIDS. Thankyou for listening to us and keep up the good work.

Keep uniting people within India Forums and outside India Forums.

God Bless!

Take Care

Sincerely,
Lily Adams
P.S. I am enjoying my stay. I would say it has gotten better. Just read the article about Rannvijay. Very Nicely Done!

Edited by vijay - 08 October 2011 at 3:39am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top