Suggestions / Comments

VIJAY & MODERATORS: EXPLAINATION NEEDED HERE (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LilyAdams

First of all I would like to clarify that I would never say anything about anybody without a solid reason. For the last 5 some years I have seen IndiaForum being BIASED. This is not the first time. Now what might be discriminating to you might not be discriminating to me and vice versa. We have different perceptions and different ways of understanding meanings behind why things happen? and what should be done about them? I have seen negativity here but also the positivity. But in recent months there have been so much done to bring down certain people and that has got out of hand. Its only the moderators and Vijay who can help. They are the Karta Dhartas of the forum. Thats why the original post was opened for them so they can hear us out. And Nadi has been very helpful and have shown that she is not biased. She has allowed us to form our opinion. This is my fourth post and for someone who has been reading India Forum for many years should have atleast more than 25 posts but did not as I never made an account here for the obvius reasons. 
Rahi Baat Celebs ki whether they even care or not is not the question here. Question is about what is fair and what is not? If INDIA FORUMS have started a program called RANK the celebs you like then who is being a DIE HARD FAN HERE? It's India Forum that has started the ranking system, not us fans. CELEBRITIES IS THE MAIN REASON INDIA FORUM IS HERE! I, myself, care about the art, the acting skills, and artisitic integrity. If I have a time to defend a celeb then that doesn't mean that I don't have anyhting meaningful going on in my life. I am not wasting my time here by commenting. All I am saying is play the fair game, thats all. Is that too much to ask for. I also helped out Anna Hazare, campaigned highly about his mission overseas, even made posters. I also volunteer in our community kitchen, go to college, work. Try to do whatever I can to educate people about human/sex trafficking of men and women, and what not. If I come to India Forum to de-stress doesn't mean that I have plenty of time. I am not highly obsessed crazy fan. All these celebs, India Forum and everything depends upon fans like us. Now whether they care or not is not my dilemma. I do things how I see it and If I see something wrong happening then I won't be quieted. I have been making this observation but never said anything so thanks to GurtiRocks2012 for creating the post. I HAVE NOT OFFENDED  ANYONE. I SPOKE ON MY OBSERVATIONS THAT I HAD MADE IN THE PAST AND HAVE BEEN MAKING SINCE I JOINED THE FORUM IN JULY 2011. If India Forums want to take me out then so be it which would actually also prove that this is HITLER'S DEN! I have a right to convey my opinion out here. It is not my intention to offend anybody. Ham sirf yahan pe mods ki post, videos, articles, gossip about celebs, aur sabse badi baat KALA ki izzat karne athe hai! enjoy karne athe hai na ki behas yah ladayi karne but some people do more than that and get away with it. All I am saying is if RANKING SYSTEM IS A GAME THEN ATLEAST PLAY THE FAIR GAME. IF MIDS ARE ALLOWED THEN ATLEAST ALLOW THIS FOR EVERYBODY.
I SURELY LOVE THE HOLLYWOOD/BOLLYWOOD/TELLYWOOD...I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT ACTING AND IT IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF MY LIFE. IF NOT HERE THERE ARE MANY OTHER FORUMS THAT I CAN GO.
BAKI YOU ARE THE DECISIONMAKERS! HOPE YOU CAN MAKE THE FORUM EXPERIENCE FAIR AND ENJOYABLE.

Best Regards
Lily Adams

Hi Lily,

Welcome to India Forums. Though we understand it took you 5 years to sign up and become a member here. However we are glad finally there was something compelling for you to do so.

Well criticism is something thats part of everything we do afterall "Kuch toh log kahenge" when this is a Forum. Smile

We do welcome all the positive criticism which can help us build a great community. We understand that there is still a lot of room to improve and we are trying to do just that over the years now.

We hope you have a great stay at India-Forums. Smile

Cheers,
Vijay

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZahariliBichoo-Nadii--Saruu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIJAY & MODERATORS: EXPLAINATION NEEDED HERE (Page 6)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GurtiRocks2012

Originally posted by ruky786

I know that...but why get angry over a actor? Does she know our existence? Would she care you'd be doing so much for her on this website no?

And yeah I shouldnt be here but you know what...I have MORE BETTER THINGS to do than argue with fans getting all worked up over a TAG! I mean come on...

I agree with you 100% She does not even know if she is number 1 or Number 100 OR she cares about it but there are Lots of Die hard fans that matters to them. Personally I only care whats right and whats wrong. I try to do whats right and legitimate it. Thats it.

Good Point. I hope everybody starts thinking like you do.

I think you should check out this video:

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2907/drashti-dhami/video/138506-big-television-awards.htm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nadii-

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Vijay, how come you haven't put Drashti on the cover of Zing magazine when she has so many fans and  was #1 on IF?

You put Gurmeet on the cover but not Drashti! Why is that?

It seems unfair.

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

Vijay, how come you haven't put Drashti on the cover of Zing magazine when she has so many fans and  was #1 on IF?

It seems unfair.

Life seems unfair at times what can we do about it? Ouch Inspite of our repeated requests members keep posting the same message on the same very topic. Isnt that unfair to us who have to go through so many pages to read other members requests/feedback too?

On a serious note I can say that its the editorial call taken by the Zing Magazine team. But yes team is working on getting the popular celebrities and may be we surprise you all soon.

Edited by vijay - 07 October 2011 at 12:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZahariliBichooRENU1111-Nadii-utopia88

-Saruu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saruu-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

It seems unfair.

Life seems unfair what can we do about it? Ouch

On a serious note I can say that its the editorial call taken by the Zing Magazine team. But yes team is working on getting the popular celebrities and may be we surprise you all soon.
Ur Not Part Of That?Confused
Liked The MAYBE In BoldLOL

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

It seems unfair.

Life seems unfair at times what can we do about it? Ouch Inspite of our repeated requests members keep posting the same message on the same very topic. Isnt that unfair to us who have to go through so many pages to read other members requests/feedback too?

Well I hope your team decides to put Drashti on the cover of ZING magazine. Drashti will bring your magazine a lot of traffic and hits!  Smile

She deserves a cover on the magazine as she is very popular and she has been #1 on IF for a long time. 

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Nadii-

Yes and we always if we have the real name of a charachter we post it to in ( ) , Gurmeet has'nt mentioned Geet(as drashti but Geet as Show Geet. So thats why not tagged.

About MIDs Im not saying its untrue, we know its happening not only on Gurmeet but on almost a lot profiles, and we are doing our best.

Also as Vijay mentioned some months ago, that if you visit a profile once it wont count it in every week, the member has to be frequent visitor before the it is count in the ratings. So by making MIDs and entering his fan club and then thats it wont raise his ratings
NIDA
are you saying that If FAN NUMBERS goes to 8000 or 10,000 for particular club, that does not get counted towards entiring RATING SYSTEM?

Please Clarify

We do not count the one time members who just sign up to increase the Fan Count. There are other checks and balances in place to prevent certain groups from gaming the ranking system.

Vijay, wouldn't it be better if a system was created where members wouldn't be allowed to make more than one id on the same IP address.   Smile

This would limit the amount of MIDS being created!

Edited by utopia88 - 07 October 2011 at 12:59pm

-Saruu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saruu-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Nadii-

Yes and we always if we have the real name of a charachter we post it to in ( ) , Gurmeet has'nt mentioned Geet(as drashti but Geet as Show Geet. So thats why not tagged.

About MIDs Im not saying its untrue, we know its happening not only on Gurmeet but on almost a lot profiles, and we are doing our best.

Also as Vijay mentioned some months ago, that if you visit a profile once it wont count it in every week, the member has to be frequent visitor before the it is count in the ratings. So by making MIDs and entering his fan club and then thats it wont raise his ratings
NIDA
are you saying that If FAN NUMBERS goes to 8000 or 10,000 for particular club, that does not get counted towards entiring RATING SYSTEM?

Please Clarify

We do not count the one time members who just sign up to increase the Fan Count. There are other checks and balances in place to prevent certain groups from gaming the ranking system.

Vijay, wouldn't it be better if a system was created where members wouldn't be allowed to make more than one id on the same IP address.   Smile

This would limit the amount of MIDS being created!
Preet That Would Be UnfairEmbarrassed
Because What If Your Sisters/Brothers Have IF?
They Wont Be Allowed An ID Then?

Like My Mum Has IF&I Do,Our IP Is The Same Too,That Could Mean Mine/My Mums Acc Cud Get Banned?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maan_ki_maansi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top