Suggestions / Comments

VIJAY & MODERATORS: EXPLAINATION NEEDED HERE (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

ZahariliBichoo

ZahariliBichoo

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nadii-

Originally posted by LilyAdams

Please read what GurtiRocks2012 have posted in the first original post. Just a question when geet related stuff comes up why only tag GC why not DD? DD is also part of Geet, right? Why this partiality? Tagging only one of them does not make sense. Any proves that it has been done?OR when GC's name is mentioned in the article not DD's GC is tagged and thats fine but when only DD's name is mentioned in the article GC is also tagged. Can you show me if Drashti has been named somewhere and not tagged? Why is GC tagged then? If DD is not tagged in the GC article then why GC is tagged in the DD article?
Ruky786 also said in one of the earlier posts that "but yeah DD should be tagged". Please refer to her earlier post. This shows that some mods do agree that DD should have been tagged. Anyway, I don't want to continue arguing. I come here for postive experience but lately IF have been very negative. Thankyou for listening. I Appreciate it!
Its not arguing but I really want to know basics for explanation needed.
As earlier mentioned ONLY those who are mentioned in the article get tagged. If there is a article on Gurmeet and Geet serial but nothing about Drashti then she is'nt mentioned.
At same time about that navrati article Drashti names Gurmeet in her interview thats why he is tagged.

All over you guys keep saying Drashti is'nt tagged and Gurmeet is tagged everywhere where he shouldnt be can you give us the articles so we can see where it went wrong..
DEAR MODERATOR NADI
Please Read my FIRST Post in this THREAD and I have given you the LINK of GURMEET's ARTICLE where it mentiones clearly DRASHTI SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAGGED but SHE is not. Please Read that carefully.

What is being DONE about MID's? There are 100s of them created everyday on Gurmeet's Fan Club and it seems like VJ is not interested to fix this problem. If the MID is not going to be removed then lets play the FAIR GAME here. ALL THE MID'S NEEDS TO BE REMOVED in ENTIRE FORUM not just one or two celebrities, ALL OF THEM.  Please Explain me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIJAY & MODERATORS: EXPLAINATION NEEDED HERE (Page 4)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Drashti article in which Gurmeet tagges BECAUSE he is MENTIONED
Drashti Dhami:

Actually Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) looks the best in shirts and trousers but for the occasion I would like to put him in a white Lucknowi or a Pathani suit with Dhoti, he would look good in that. I personally never had a problem with my outfit while dancing but at the same time I used to trip most of the times because of my Ghagra. Also I am clumsy while playing Dandiya and have hit people a number of times. But if I get a chance I would definitely like to play with Shahid Kapoor and invite not only him but also Leonardo Dicaprio, Hrithik Roshan and Arjun Rampal.

About that Gurmeet article, Drashti is NO where mentioned in the article, the reason for why she isnt tagged

About MIDs we are working on it and trying our best to find ways so MIDs wont happend, also we cant be every where so it takes time for us to find the MIDs and remove them.

Edited by -Nadii- - 07 October 2011 at 8:01am

ZahariliBichoo

ZahariliBichoo

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Drashti article in which Gurmeet tagges BECAUSE he is MENTIONED
Drashti Dhami:

Actually Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) looks the best in shirts and trousers but for the occasion I would like to put him in a white Lucknowi or a Pathani suit with Dhoti, he would look good in that. I personally never had a problem with my outfit while dancing but at the same time I used to trip most of the times because of my Ghagra. Also I am clumsy while playing Dandiya and have hit people a number of times. But if I get a chance I would definitely like to play with Shahid Kapoor and invite not only him but also Leonardo Dicaprio, Hrithik Roshan and Arjun Rampal.

About that Gurmeet article, Drashti is NO where mentioned in the article, the reason for why she isnt tagged

About MIDs we are working on it and trying our best to find ways so MIDs wont happend, also we cant be every where so it takes time for us to find the MIDs and remove them.
  In that CASE Respected Moderator, Gurmeet should NOT have been tagged in NAVRATRI Article. Infact DRASHTI did not even say Gurmeet's name on the Article, she said MAAN in the article. IS THAT FAIR ENOUGH TO TAG HIM... In the ARTICLE where Gurmeet is mentioning NOT Leaving GHSP in the middle, DRASHTI is the main lead of the show so don't you feel both should have been tagged. these kind of partiality is not fair on the FANS?

I agree with you if there is a article about GURMEET and DEBINA NOT related to GHSP then Drashti should NOT be tagged.

Please answer my MID question too. Gurmeet's FAN CLUB is getting swamped with MID like 100s each day and I have lot of screenshot which we can send you as a PROOF.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LilyAdams-Saruu-

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Yes and we always if we have the real name of a charachter we post it to in ( ) , Gurmeet has'nt mentioned Geet(as drashti but Geet as Show Geet. So thats why not tagged.

About MIDs Im not saying its untrue, we know its happening not only on Gurmeet but on almost a lot profiles, and we are doing our best.

Also as Vijay mentioned some months ago, that if you visit a profile once it wont count it in every week, the member has to be frequent visitor before the it is count in the ratings. So by making MIDs and entering his fan club and then thats it wont raise his ratings

ZahariliBichoo

ZahariliBichoo

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Yes and we always if we have the real name of a charachter we post it to in ( ) , Gurmeet has'nt mentioned Geet(as drashti but Geet as Show Geet. So thats why not tagged.

About MIDs Im not saying its untrue, we know its happening not only on Gurmeet but on almost a lot profiles, and we are doing our best.

Also as Vijay mentioned some months ago, that if you visit a profile once it wont count it in every week, the member has to be frequent visitor before the it is count in the ratings. So by making MIDs and entering his fan club and then thats it wont raise his ratings
  Respected Moderator Nadi,  I feel that this Number Games are not fair any longer. its like corruption in india. Never going to go away no matter how much you try. I have been a old member here and did not see all this happeneing eariler. it was more in Control.

Thanks for Responding. I still feel that ALL THE GHSP Article should Tag both the LEADS no matter what. it will be fair to both fans. Lots and lots of Drashti Fans feel that moderators are biased over it and I keep on telling them its not true but then this kind of examples then prove me wrong. Thanks for Responding, I really appreciate your Input on this. If you can change the rules on tagging both on all GHSP article, It will be fair to both. Thanks and Regards
Sarika (Happy Dusshera to you all)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LilyAdams

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

THIS IS IN REPLY TO:
edited

my bad sorry

But I do say this...dont call the mods sexist or biased...they cant be like that! Very harsh!

But yeah DD should be tagged!

Edited by ruky786 - 06 October 2011 at 2:10pm
Reply:

I was not being harsh, just being truthful. I have been a silent reader of India-forum and was never a member here earlier. But recently I created an id. I would say again India Forum is sexist, racist, discriminating, prejudice and biased towards many. That was the reason I was not on India-forum in the first place. I started reading and watching videos here in 2005 and have created the id recently in July 2011. I maybe a newbie but I am an old visitor. You can very well see that I had reservations about creating an id, For 5 years I did not create one. But I had to create it this time for Drashti as she has been one of the celebrities in India-forum who has been constantly bashed and credit has not been given to her when the credit had been due. I am just describing my observations of a system called India Forum. Now every system is flawed and if assessing the system and making improvements is being harsh then I don't know what to say. It might not matter to India Forum because I am just a one member. India Forum have connected people worldwide. It has been a catalyst for the entertainment industry. It is a good website and have a potential to become an excellent site. But please don't turn it into a dictatorship, and hypocrisy. The moderators and Vijay have a great responsibility and only they are the ones who can make it better. By listening to different perspectives and not being biased you will be making this place much better and enjoyable for us fans. Hope India Forum will improve and see that equality and not oppressing someone leads to the liberation of one's SOUL. Truth always hurts but it is also a medium where one can transform one's self. Thank you for listening.

No im sorry i disagree...the moderators for me have never been biased except one...who I shall not name but other than that Nadi...Aahaana...Sano..Vijay bhai...Ishan they've all helped in some way especially with some people that are associated with me.

@Moderators...I dunno about you lot but when someone calls another person biased and sexist...I'd be annoyed and offended.

ZahariliBichoo

ZahariliBichoo

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

THIS IS IN REPLY TO:
edited

my bad sorry

But I do say this...dont call the mods sexist or biased...they cant be like that! Very harsh!

But yeah DD should be tagged!

Edited by ruky786 - 06 October 2011 at 2:10pm
Reply:

I was not being harsh, just being truthful. I have been a silent reader of India-forum and was never a member here earlier. But recently I created an id. I would say again India Forum is sexist, racist, discriminating, prejudice and biased towards many. That was the reason I was not on India-forum in the first place. I started reading and watching videos here in 2005 and have created the id recently in July 2011. I maybe a newbie but I am an old visitor. You can very well see that I had reservations about creating an id, For 5 years I did not create one. But I had to create it this time for Drashti as she has been one of the celebrities in India-forum who has been constantly bashed and credit has not been given to her when the credit had been due. I am just describing my observations of a system called India Forum. Now every system is flawed and if assessing the system and making improvements is being harsh then I don't know what to say. It might not matter to India Forum because I am just a one member. India Forum have connected people worldwide. It has been a catalyst for the entertainment industry. It is a good website and have a potential to become an excellent site. But please don't turn it into a dictatorship, and hypocrisy. The moderators and Vijay have a great responsibility and only they are the ones who can make it better. By listening to different perspectives and not being biased you will be making this place much better and enjoyable for us fans. Hope India Forum will improve and see that equality and not oppressing someone leads to the liberation of one's SOUL. Truth always hurts but it is also a medium where one can transform one's self. Thank you for listening.

No im sorry i disagree...the moderators for me have never been biased except one...who I shall not name but other than that Nadi...Aahaana...Sano..Vijay bhai...Ishan they've all helped in some way especially with some people that are associated with me.

@Moderators...I dunno about you lot but when someone calls another person biased and sexist...I'd be annoyed and offended.
  Hello RUKY786 Everybody has their OPINION and Being Honest is not a HARMFUL object here. If you do not feel like that then you should be happy. Honesty is always harsh to listen. We feel like that and Moderators always welcome their members to say what they feel so If you are getting offended then stay away. Nadi has been communicating with us very nicely and answering our questions. I do not believe she feels offended.

Thanks for your wise opinion. Regards

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I know that...but why get angry over a actor? Does she know our existence? Would she care you'd be doing so much for her on this website no?

And yeah I shouldnt be here but you know what...I have MORE BETTER THINGS to do than argue with fans getting all worked up over a TAG! I mean come on...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top