Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

VIJAY & MODERATORS: EXPLAINATION NEEDED HERE (Page 3)

-Nadii- IF-Veteran Member
-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Sometime an article can be about GEET but not Drashti, that doesnt mean we have to tag her to. Tagging are only done of those who are mention in the article and none else.
About Drashti missing tag in some of the articles she are mentioned in,we  are sorry that will be fixed soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovemaaneet1_Darling_

asradrashtifan Newbie
asradrashtifan
asradrashtifan

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged

well i m here since months now...wht i m noticin here is biased behaviour...drashti dhami is no1 on ur rankings ..in many months its just dis first time she lost her numero uno position but de irony lies in de fact tht she has nt yet made to de zing magazine i thought tht might b co incidence or a planned co incidence de way i wud love to quote... secondly de fans in gc's club r increasin wid de speed tht can beat plague n light at timess...i wonder wht de adminitrators r doing abt it,..v had reported abt de mids..sum wer so lame tht dey just changed de no. wid der user names ..v bought it to de attention of de admin but alas tht fell on to deaf ears..either ways wht de post says it so true n right...in d elast article drashti was not tagged how come in dis one gc is tagged..in case u wanna tag den tag drashti too..n either ways sumtimes i really feel de whole system is biased..pls do take necessary measures befor v revolt against or give up which means losin many members...thts a request..pls take care of mids...n not to forgte sum offensive posts against dd..thank u
-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
About making in to the magazine etc, we try our best but when stars are busy we cant do anyting else then wait, who dont want Drashti to feature in ZING, but she has work and only when she can give time we can post on her. Also tagging is not done by Vijay or any moderator but by the Tellybuzz team who can be mailed at telybuzz@india-forums.com .
-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Also which articles dont future Drashti?? The navrati one does, And it also features Gurmeet as Drashti mentions him in her interview
This one doesnt http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/10388-i-will-not-leave-geet-midway-gurmeet-choudhary.htm as its about Gurmeet and Drashti is not mentioned.

Both mentioned

both mentioned

I dont see any article mentioning Drashti where she isnt tagged??

Edited by -Nadii- - 07 October 2011 at 4:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maan_ki_maansi

LilyAdams Newbie
LilyAdams
LilyAdams

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
THIS IS IN REPLY TO:
edited

my bad sorry

But I do say this...dont call the mods sexist or biased...they cant be like that! Very harsh!

But yeah DD should be tagged!

Edited by ruky786 - 06 October 2011 at 2:10pm
Reply:

I was not being harsh, just being truthful. I have been a silent reader of India-forum and was never a member here earlier. But recently I created an id. I would say again India Forum is sexist, racist, discriminating, prejudice and biased towards many. That was the reason I was not on India-forum in the first place. I started reading and watching videos here in 2005 and have created the id recently in July 2011. I maybe a newbie but I am an old visitor. You can very well see that I had reservations about creating an id, For 5 years I did not create one. But I had to create it this time for Drashti as she has been one of the celebrities in India-forum who has been constantly bashed and credit has not been given to her when the credit had been due. I am just describing my observations of a system called India Forum. Now every system is flawed and if assessing the system and making improvements is being harsh then I don't know what to say. It might not matter to India Forum because I am just a one member. India Forum have connected people worldwide. It has been a catalyst for the entertainment industry. It is a good website and have a potential to become an excellent site. But please don't turn it into a dictatorship, and hypocrisy. The moderators and Vijay have a great responsibility and only they are the ones who can make it better. By listening to different perspectives and not being biased you will be making this place much better and enjoyable for us fans. Hope India Forum will improve and see that equality and not oppressing someone leads to the liberation of one's SOUL. Truth always hurts but it is also a medium where one can transform one's self. Thank you for listening.

-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Dear can you provide where we been biased with not Tagging Drashti??
Everyone been accusing but no one has yet posted any proves.??
LilyAdams Newbie
LilyAdams
LilyAdams

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Please read what GurtiRocks2012 have posted in the first original post. Just a question when geet related stuff comes up why only tag GC why not DD? DD is also part of Geet, right? Why this partiality? Tagging only one of them does not make sense. OR when GC's name is mentioned in the article not DD's GC is tagged and thats fine but when only DD's name is mentioned in the article GC is also tagged. Why is GC tagged then? If DD is not tagged in the GC article then why GC is tagged in the DD article?
Ruky786 also said in one of the earlier posts that "but yeah DD should be tagged". Please refer to her earlier post. This shows that some mods do agree that DD should have been tagged. Anyway, I don't want to continue arguing. I come here for postive experience but lately IF have been very negative. Thankyou for listening. I Appreciate it!
-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LilyAdams

Please read what GurtiRocks2012 have posted in the first original post. Just a question when geet related stuff comes up why only tag GC why not DD? DD is also part of Geet, right? Why this partiality? Tagging only one of them does not make sense. Any proves that it has been done?OR when GC's name is mentioned in the article not DD's GC is tagged and thats fine but when only DD's name is mentioned in the article GC is also tagged. Can you show me if Drashti has been named somewhere and not tagged? Why is GC tagged then? If DD is not tagged in the GC article then why GC is tagged in the DD article?
Ruky786 also said in one of the earlier posts that "but yeah DD should be tagged". Please refer to her earlier post. This shows that some mods do agree that DD should have been tagged. Anyway, I don't want to continue arguing. I come here for postive experience but lately IF have been very negative. Thankyou for listening. I Appreciate it!
Its not arguing but I really want to know basics for explanation needed.
As earlier mentioned ONLY those who are mentioned in the article get tagged. If there is a article on Gurmeet and Geet serial but nothing about Drashti then she is'nt mentioned.
At same time about that navrati article Drashti names Gurmeet in her interview thats why he is tagged.

All over you guys keep saying Drashti is'nt tagged and Gurmeet is tagged everywhere where he shouldnt be can you give us the articles so we can see where it went wrong..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maan_ki_maansi

Go to top