Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
i know some of the viewers are very upset about what Rajbeer is facing??though no fault of his.in serial misunderstanding,love,hate and jealousy are common in story.I feel how you look at it.?We have to see any thing new in the serial. The story,direction.acting, The story may be old still you can make  still interesting.if there is no masala in the serial (with moderate dosage)  viewers  will loose interest

Rajbeer ,preeto,Dhruv,and Ishmeet episodes will continue this whole week This is my guessingCry

so what do viewers expect from CVWink??

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

julliemehtahamsafarBobby1810Raj_preetbr200910--Saina---Vrinda-snehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What viewers wants from Preeto's CV???" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snaidu18

Groupbie

snaidu18

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Someone has to understand Rajbeer. It could be Jaggi & Jassi. May be Preeto's dad or even Preeto's mom. Otherwise, where the story will proceed. We are loosing interest already.Preeto's character is very stubborn and not willing to listen. Why is Preeto not being RATIONALE? How can you forget the good things he has done for you ? That was the reason she started to fall in love. There has to be a track with only her memories with Rajbeer and then it will make her realize, where he is coming from.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sri_ksoumi93Bobby1810ash91br200910snehapatro

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
rajbeer to forget preeto and move on Approve ...nothing else ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soumi93Bobby1810snehapatro

soumi93

soumi93

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

rajbeer to forget preeto and move on Approve ...nothing else ...
agree with you jasThumbs Up totally after yesterday's epi preeto is out of my limit to watchAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobby1810--jas--snehapatro

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
 Yes i am so sad for RajbeerCry But Now only this Time Preeto is right but yes bahu hi rude & karwa boli bol rahi hai Cry but mai vi preeto ke jagha hoti to yahi kartiCry  so plz cvs plz Rajbeer right hai ye ab sabke samne open ho.coz aur Bardast nahi hota Rajbeer ka insult Hona...Cry

I want From Preeto's Cvs...Smile1... Rajbeer sabke samne or only dhrub ke samne Dhrub's mom & dad ka sach open kare yes Help le jogi-jassi or akele hi... Thumbs Up  2... Rajbeer say sorry biji...Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

julliemehtahostBobby1810jmoyee200snehapatro

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
 yes want...Rajbeer  come out soon from all prob  & insult 's...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobby1810snehapatro

BabyGirlJ

BabyGirlJ

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I want dhruv to jump in.. I mean he and ish do know about rajpreet no? And its been ages since they even talked a word about them and their love and dhruv is right now someone who could save the situation I think

Bobby1810snehapatro

love03

love03

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

yes any serial needs a good story which includes all types of emotions..but this storyline is not moving forward its just going in circles...its been months now that both preeto and rajbeer declared their love yet nothing happened..they should either be together and something new should happen..or they should move on with their life...

Bobby1810snehapatro

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.