Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

.nimmi.

IF-Dazzler

.nimmi.

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

but in 1st episode i think she said ,she likes fashion designing .then she should be allowed to become fashion designer.

cvs might have also shown mohnish behl also as famous fashion designer.
so basically i am not liking showing this forced mbbs point.why this point shown??just  ridiculous

no buddy!
first epi she cribs that anji gets to do what she likes and that she is not doing anything which would send her to JailLOL!
the forced mbbs is bcoz she will try her level best to get fired and He will do everything but fire her. thats how the story will go.(i guessErmm)
so i would say what the actors generally say:
script demanded it.Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "beti huyi though doctor.. (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmi_rra

Originally posted by 100raj

but in 1st episode i think she said ,she likes fashion designing .then she should be allowed to become fashion designer.

cvs might have also shown mohnish behl also as famous fashion designer.
so basically i am not liking showing this forced mbbs point.why this point shown??just  ridiculous

no buddy!
first epi she cribs that anji gets to do what she likes and that she is not doing anything which would send her to JailLOL!
the forced mbbs is bcoz she will try her level best to get fired and He will do everything but fire her. thats how the story will go.(i guessErmm)
so i would say what the actors generally say:
script demanded it.Big smile

then what will cvs say??LOL

they say actors are our kutputhalis[puppets]LOL

-Crayon-

IF-Dazzler

-Crayon-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Coming to ur question :
There's nthng wrong in fashion desgining but Nidhi does not hate MBBS , she is scared of it ...and if we keep on running away frm the responsibilities we can never acheive anything ,Nidhi is now scared of taking up the responsibilities ,she just can't run away frm something jst b'coz she is scared and then when she has such wonderful aptitude...

In this case her father is guiding her ,nd she'll not regret this ,she'll defo overcome all her fears ,nd enjoy her profession
she is not very passionate abt fashion desgining she wants t do it , 'coz she feels thst she'll enjoy it it suits her naghtiness and all...it wud have been a different case if she was so passionate abt fshn desgining .Dreaming abt it the whole day
she jst wants to lead a jovial life nd it happens with many of us , if we are given a choice we always prefer something which is easy and fun loving...just b'coz it's easy!!!!

Edited by worldofdreams - 05 October 2011 at 9:55pm

Essence..

Goldie

Essence..

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Its her Mom's wish, She is dead now thats why her father is making her do it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
guys...the thing is she does not hate being a doctor but is scared of being one! if you notice nidhi considers this profession as something really big,where ppl can save other life and she feels that she is incapable of it. that is,though she likes the profession,she doubts herself, her father is compelling her do it,because it was her mother's wish and she is capable of doing it! she is capable of saving many lives but chooses not to do so because of her insecurities. i dont think its wrong on nidhi's dad's part to make her do this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
yep its not d hate its d fear...
plus her dad is modern n cool bt its her dead mother's wish...actuly d dream dat she cudnt fulfill after her marriage so she wanted her daughter to live her dreams n i guess there's some guilt in nidhi's dad for not fulfilling his wife's dream so he's fulfilling it through his daughter...n if anyone has query abt how i know dez things then, d source is DK of course...

Edited by justprati - 05 October 2011 at 9:34pm

*ak_jbfan*

Groupbie

*ak_jbfan*

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

I think caaling her father stupid is harshOuch...i knw its a bit imposingConfusedOuch bur as shown its her dead mother's wishOuch and at times you have to live for others wishesOuchConfused...Nidhi herself agreed that she cant complainSmile and that she has to join coz her mother wanted her to be a docSmile...and in yesterday's episode before going to the hospital she proudly saysTongue...kal tak main ek maamuli ladki thi...pr aaj ek doctor hun...Dr..Nidhi Verma.TongueBig smile..." this shows she respects the profession ansd somewhere she is proud tooTongue...but its just that she is scaredOuchConfusedOuch...its not that she doesnt want to be a doc.Ouchbut she is a carefreeTongue...naughty girlTongue...and bieng a doc requires seriousnessSmile and sense of responsibility.Tongue...she is scared that she might not be able to handle this jobOuchConfused in which someone's life is in your handsOuch...she thinks she is not ready to take the responsibilities of a docConfusedOuch.(i knw wat it is to be a docTongue...my father is a docTongue...and it is scary wen i see patients trusting him with thier livesOuchConfused)...Nidhi is talented and can become a good doc..Big smileEmbarrassed..AshutoshEmbarrassed will recognise her abilities Embarrassedand he will be a  catalyst in bringing out the sweet Embarrassedand naughty yet responsible Dr. Nidhi out...Embarrassed

agree with your each and every word. She is proud but scared to take this big responsibility.  I like the fact that she is shown friendly with her father.

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
yes, in real life I would not have liked children being forced against their wish to become what their parents aspire
I just don't care in a reel show as long as it is entertaining LOL

Nidhi's grandfather wanted his daughter to become a doctor but she let him down by marrying N's father before completing her studies. That is the reason why she wanted N to become a doctor to fulfill her father's wish to see doctor in the family. ( assumption based on DK story)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.